just2good

LEGO Minecraft (Minfigure Scale) 2014 Rumors and Discussion

These are far better than I'd expected, with so much attention to detail and better pricing than the mini sets. The Mine set looks like a lot of (Fragile?) fun, while my favourite has got to be the Crafting Box. I'm happy to see more sets like this, since the podracer bucket ten a decade ago. New accessories and armour is all good (But how does the helmet connect to the head?) and there seems to be a new shape of light brick in the End tower thing. Also, I'm going to assume the Creeper's legs aren't articulated, as they seem to be in the same pose in every photo...

But how does the helmet connect to the head?

I have a funny feeling that the head with helmet is one complete mold. :classic:

I have a funny feeling that the head with helmet is one complete mold. :classic:

Good point, I was wondering the same thing and I didn't think of this option :thumbup: It's the only sensible way though, if it was a separate piece the helmet wouldn't have any clutch power :grin:

The only thing I truly miss in these sets is chickens :cry_sad: Of course there are other absentee mobs like ocelots, wolves, horses, slimes, bats, witches, villagers and the entirety of Nether mobs, but chickens are quite essential (and absolutely adorable :wub: ). Hopefully we'll get another wave next year :thumbup:

Good point, I was wondering the same thing and I didn't think of this option :thumbup: It's the only sensible way though, if it was a separate piece the helmet wouldn't have any clutch power :grin:

The only thing I truly miss in these sets is chickens :cry_sad: Of course there are other absentee mobs like ocelots, wolves, horses, slimes, bats, witches, villagers and the entirety of Nether mobs, but chickens are quite essential (and absolutely adorable :wub: ). Hopefully we'll get another wave next year :thumbup:

If we do, I really want wolves, cats, tamed, not ocelots, horses, villagers, and maybe rabbits.

(Even though rabbits are only for PC, which i play Xbox, and they are coming out with 1.8, I still think they will be cool.)

I take back all the horrible things I said. Those sets actually look fantastic!

I'm not a massive Mincraft fan, but I'll def be grabbing a couple of these. The 8 in 1 box and the Ender set are 'must have' for me!

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to version 1.8 :thumbup: The rabbits sound awesome (especially the Monty Python-esque killer rabbit :grin:). Hopefully the newer mobs get the LEGO treatment as well :sweet:

So this would be the first time a licensed theme has necessitated new pieces that are actually more blocky, yes? I really like the Crafting Box; I just wish we had gotten something like that for The LEGO Movie theme.

21113 €.19,99

21114 €.29,99

21115 €.39,99

21116 €.51,99

21117 €.66,99

21118 €.94,99

Well seeing as Microsoft now own Mojang (the creators of Minecraft) will these sets still be sold by LEGO, seeing as another Microsoft-owned brand (Halo) has Mega Bloks sets, isn't this competition to Lego now?

Well seeing as Microsoft now own Mojang (the creators of Minecraft) will these sets still be sold by LEGO, seeing as another Microsoft-owned brand (Halo) has Mega Bloks sets, isn't this competition to Lego now?

Eh, not really. Look at how Nickolodeon works. They have Spongebob sets with Megabloks, but also TMNT sets with LEGO. Paramount has Star Trek/Transformers sets with Kre-O, but LEGO has the TMNT movie sets.