XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Is this it Hmm. (Great site by the way menq, realy great)

Yes. I have this magnet set that's why I'm sure.

Agreed this site is great...

Edited by R5-N2

The same thing - except for the pants. :laugh:

:blush: absolutly the pants is tan and not orange, my fault (it's monday and I didn't read carrefully)...

It doesn't exist with orange legs... :thumbup: KimT

Edited by R5-N2

I know when it was first released, it was the magnet in question without the headset, and then it was replaced by the one with the headset but with tan legs, so if it does exist I'd assume that TLG was transitioning to the new ones and either had no more old heads left or too many old legs left and just decided to combine them to get rid of those parts.

I remember this. :cry_happy: However, the minifig itself is a magnet, it doesn't come off a base.

Since this has been answered, I'll move it into the General Questions topic in a day or so.

Let me have the last word then.

Thanks very much, I know of the other two Obi Wan Magnet Minifigures - just found this third one in the BrickLink listing and asked myself whether this can be true for I have never seen it.

Seems to be a 'no' to the exsistance of this Minifigure then.

In 2006 there was an Obiwan Kenobi in a magnet set with orange legs... I can't get a good picture of his face to see if he has the space face

He does not have a headset

Edited by Matiam92

I have a question for you MOCers. Do you buy, build and keep lego sets in their natural state? I cant get myself to take apart my SW vehicles. I leave them built. But then I have no legos to build anything.

Do you sacrifice your sets to make your MOCs?

There's some debate whether the last two versions are better than the original version. I only own the motorized version, so I am in no position to answer those questions.

I think you and I need to get together. I got the new and the original. I need a motorized one.

I have a question for you MOCers. Do you buy, build and keep lego sets in their natural state? I cant get myself to take apart my SW vehicles. I leave them built. But then I have no legos to build anything.

Yes. :devil:

Im sure most know this already, but I have yet to meet up with a LEGO set that I was satisfied with and didn't have any useful parts. I think I've bought in total two sets that I was totally happy with in their stock state, but one was still too small and had a bunch of pieces that I wanted (8038) and the other was slightly inaccurate and I'd bought it as a parts pack to finish my T-47 (8099).

I have two schools of thought regarding this matter:

1.) I only buy sets that I really (as in really) like. And after building them, there is always the 'expected' inaccuracies that I need to address/fix to satisfy my accuracy craving. So answering your first question, all my sets are no longer in their natural state since they have all been modified and improved in some way.

2.) With regards to MOCing, I rarely sacrifice sets just to make MOCs. What I do is plan the MOC in LDD, purchase the parts I need from BL, and then build my MOCs. Sometimes, I do scavenge parts from sets, but I always make it a point to replenish them on my next stop to BL. Also, I also don't take apart my MOCs (non-contest entries), like what artists won't do with their artworks.

I also never see official sets as 'parts packs', so I don't buy them just to get the parts. It's always practical to buy the specific parts that you need from BL IMO.

For your Leia's hair problem you can go here : J.E.

Yes I am ashamed of me :tongue:

ridiculos :thumbdown:

hello,today i´ve build the tantive iv set,but after quite fit the princess leia hair in the minifig the piece is moving forward and backward when i touch it :cry_sad: ,is this normal or i should request LEGO a new piece?(it happens with all of my minifigures)

the hair is an princess leia hair,and yesterday i´ve asked lego a new one,i will post an image soon...

when i´ve said the this happens with all of my minifigures it means that when i put the leia hair in other minifigures the same problem happens

the hair is an princess leia hair,and yesterday i´ve asked lego a new one,i will post an image soon...

when i´ve said the this happens with all of my minifigures it means that when i put the leia hair in other minifigures the same problem happens

Oh, okay, definitely a defective hairpiece, then.

I have the smooth hair piece as well, but have not had any problems with it. Or with any of my Lego Hairpieces/helmets, or any Lego Headgear for that matter.

I have been building my most ambitious project yet, The Juggernaut. I have the wheels finished and am now staring to build the main body but I can't find any good exterior pictures of the model. Could any of you post some pictures or links of the body here?

Edited by brickfoot

Also, another member posted a similar topic of his own, that thread has links to the two current best known UCS Juggurauts. (not saying you should've posted there, but there is some useful info there)

In 2006 there was an Obiwan Kenobi in a magnet set with orange legs... I can't get a good picture of his face to see if he has the space face

He does not have a headset

I found 2 pics and he doesn't have a headset but there is a light-up version (as you probably know) :

79944073.jpgow2.png

Edited by R5-N2

I found 2 pics and he doesn't have a headset but there a light-up version :

[snip]

The LUL one is from Ultimate Lightsaber Duel; it's not a magnet.

The LUL one is from Ultimate Lightsaber Duel; it's not a magnet.

Absoluty right but he have orange legs that's why I show him.

i would suggest buying the Prequel Chronicles book, plenty of pictures in there.

Like KDM, I plan all of my MOCs in MLCad before ever putting together any bricks. But unlike a lot of MOCers, I don't have an unlimited budget. So I scavenge from my system sets for as many pieces as I can, then fill in the gaps with BL orders. As my spare parts collection grows, I need to scavenge fewer and fewer parts.

I do have one exception, though. I never scacvenge parts from any of my UCS sets. I don't even acknowledge those pieces as part of my collection.

Scavenging isn't as bad for me, though. The only system sets I keep together are the Clone Wars era (this includes Ep II and III vehicles) and Exo-Force sets. I'd quickly run out of room if I tried to keep all of my sets assembled and displayed.