XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Do anyone know news about "Disney buys Hasbro" thing ? Something new?

I think it turned out to just be a rumor.

Off topic - as mentioned, the Hasbro purchased disolved or was a rumor. Now the new interesting piece is that Disney may be making their own 6" Star Wars figures to be sold at their parks.

Now, as long as Disney does not want to try their hand at the building block market, I'm happy.

Will the R2 UCS ever go on sale again? (either on the Lego shop or on Amazon)? I wonder if i should pull the trigger and get one NOW or wait?

Will the R2 UCS ever go on sale again? (either on the Lego shop or on Amazon)? I wonder if i should pull the trigger and get one NOW or wait?

I'd wait until the 4th really... IF SW LEGO goes on sale, it's mostly then...

I'd wait until the 4th really... IF SW LEGO goes on sale, it's mostly then...

Thanks, will do, are you sure the R2 will be available until then though? I don't wanna wait and then miss out on it completely or have to pay insane prices on BrickLink later...

Thanks, will do, are you sure the R2 will be available until then though? I don't wanna wait and then miss out on it completely or have to pay insane prices on BrickLink later...

They just retired the Shuttle and that came out 2010. You have some time.

good, i need to stop being paranoid just because you can't find it on Amazon anymore (except for overpriced reseller sets of course) ;)

The UCS R2-D2 (10225) has been out less than a year (8 months) so you have time. It probably sold really well during the holidays. Don't worry LEGO will make more and you won't have to worry about inflated prices.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

One thing that stuck out in Episode Three was this: When Obi Wan was on Utapa (spelling probably is wrong), a clone trooper jumped quite literally onto a Crab Droid, and shot it from its back, while the thing moved around. Has anyone made a moc of this? Or a Crab Droid in Minifigure scale?

One thing that stuck out in Episode Three was this: When Obi Wan was on Utapa (spelling probably is wrong), a clone trooper jumped quite literally onto a Crab Droid, and shot it from its back, while the thing moved around. Has anyone made a moc of this? Or a Crab Droid in Minifigure scale?

yes, there are many of those, and easy to find. just search here on eurobricks, brickshelf, flickr and google images.

I'm thinking about getting the new 2013 battle of hoth set or the wampa cave. What would be more worth it ?

I'm thinking about getting the new 2013 battle of hoth set or the wampa cave. What would be more worth it ?

(doesn't belong this to general questions?)

It depends on what you like more: make up your own battle with troops --> battle of hoth. play movie scenes --> wampa cave or battle of hoth.

I personally would go for battle of hoth, because you get more minifigs and accesoires/turrets. With the wampa cave you just get a dull cave instead of nice other things.

It's up to you!

(doesn't belong this to general questions?)

It depends on what you like more: make up your own battle with troops --> battle of hoth. play movie scenes --> wampa cave or battle of hoth.

I personally would go for battle of hoth, because you get more minifigs and accesoires/turrets. With the wampa cave you just get a dull cave instead of nice other things.

It's up to you!

Sorry im new here. And i think i will go with the battle of hoth. I like all the mini figures :)

And will there be more new sets later this year?

Sorry im new here. And i think i will go with the battle of hoth. I like all the mini figures :)

And will there be more new sets later this year?

I would go with battle of Hoth. Any how anyone in the states spot the planet sets yet?

Can anyone tell me who does custom star wars minifigs for sale besides Minifigmaker and Clone Army Customs?

Why don't you try legoboy12345678/David Hall? He's on here and he' got a youtube channel too; Solid Brix Studios. That dude has about a million customs.

are there any minifig makers that make rebels?

Edited by Kelso

Question: does the Jabba the Hutt 'fig' rotate at the head at all? Every photo I've seen of it has him in the classic sideways 'relaxed' position. Can you turn the head 90 degrees so it looks like he's facing forwards instead?

I couldnt find a review for the republic swamp speeder with Bariss Offee.. Does anyone have it and can recommend it? Thanks!

I have noticed that it isn't in the review index, but I own the set in question and i can say that it is great. Fairly accurate, from what I remember, and very good play feature wise. Well hidden flick-fire missiles, turning hidden wheels connected to the fan on the back. The only issue with the set that I have is that when the fan turns, the wheels turn in the opposite direction that it should, based on the way fan-boats work.

Overall its a great set and I highly recommend it before it is discontinued.