Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I doubt elements would die off that easily. Surely there are other descendants elsewhere, and I'm willing to gamble the Master of Speed was a promiscuous guy who used his "super speed" to pass his element to as many children as possible. :tongue:

Also, it seems that Ash and Camille are in love, as are Jay and Nya. Would children of two Elemental Masters usually have access to both powers, or would they be more like Kai and Nya in that they use one element?

Ash and Camille are in love

Excuse me?

I doubt elements would die off that easily. Surely there are other descendants elsewhere.

I honestly think the element wouldn't die like that. It can be like how when an avatar dies, a new one appears. But here, it's if the family dies, destiny or something like that, just has someone new born with the power.

I mean, what if someone goes Japan and assassinates an entire elemental family in one night? It can't end like that, can it?

Speaking of decendants, Jay's dad is Gordon, who is likely powerless. So is his mom the master of lightning?

Speaking of elements, what would the purple ninja's be? There aren't a lot left to choose from.

I'd say, crystal maybe? Or space/plasma/cosmic power? That's all I can think of.

Edited by gamejutzu

Perhaps the purple ninja receives the element of wind? Maybe the element goes to a random person if the prior master had no descendants.

Edited by TheOneBrick

Missed opportunity to have the orange hood in a set it seems

76058 Ghost Rider Team-Up has it on Hobgoblin.

Episode was pretty good. Looking forward to the finale.

Anyone else notice the weird shape of Ed's hair at the beginning? It wasn't... correct..

*mlg party*

NRG Jay not only had wind power, he could also fly! So unless Jay gets his nunchucks back again, say goodbye to the wind element ( at least for a while).

But let's be honest here. If the way it works is that if the element master dies with no inherits the power is gone forever, that's just silly.

A lot of elements would be gone from Ninjago. Just give it a few generations.

What I think is that the power simply finds a worthy vessel if this happens.

You forget that in their NRG forms, Kai could fly and Zane could levitate. Besides, the power of flight isn't related to wind anyway: case in point every moment Kai, Jay, or another ninja used their powers to fly. It's also not silly at all that an elemental power can "die out". It creates a real threat to the Elemental Masters and shows why it's important that they survive; Ninjago's guardians are few in number and if they fall, their power is lost forever. The problem is that most of them don't help out when they're otherwise needed.

Ninjago is weird. One time they all but say he controls the power of nature, then the next time, they say he controls energy/power.

I think once his golden power and four elements were taken from him, he lost nature, and energy was all he had left.

...what? Since when has Lloyd at any point in canon ever been referred to as holding the power of nature, and since when has he ever controlled plant life?

I'm also confused on why it would be silly for a power to die out. Remember, the elemental powers have presumably only existed since the First Spinjitzu Master made Ninjago, which appears to have only been a few hundred years ago.

Edited by DraikNova

Oh my goodness! This has to be one of the best and emotional episode IN the history of Ninjago!

I'm not gonna say anything about the plot here except someone died but not actually dead.

Oh my goodness! This has to be one of the best and emotional episode IN the history of Ninjago!

I'm not gonna say anything about the plot here except someone died but not actually dead.

Do you have the episode ready to upload? I really want to see it.

Let me guess.

Garmadon and everyone else from the Cursed Realm didn't actually die (thus leading into next season), but instead returned to Ninjago as Djinn Slayers, who are part of an elite movement based on human supremacy. Jay, realizing the threat they pose to Nya now that she's married to Nadakhan, wishes that they were all dead. But because you cannot wish that someone was dead, Nadakhan turns Garmadon, Chen and everyone else into zombies, and the season ends on the cliffhanger that the ninja must fight undead ghost Nazi Djinn-slaying zombies.

EDIT: Oh for crying out loud, would it kill people NOT to spoil the episode in the thumbnail and title?! :thumbdown:

Edited by Mandate

someone died but not actually dead.

Ninjago Recap in a Nushell... ;)

Anyway, just went on YouTube to look for the episode and instantly got spoiled. Grr...

The episode is out!

https://youtu.be/04RsL38Z7SA

The HD has an error so it can't be uploaded, so it's the blurry version, but it do has good quality.

Thanks for posting! Just curious - what's the error? If it's sound again, it's easily fixable by viewers (I fixed the last episode you uploaded). Is no part of it salvageable? Is it possible to upload what you have? I understand if the file is corrupted it won't work.

Thank you!

Thoughts on the episode

Shame they went with the I wish this never happened. Nadakhan is trapped in the teapot and can possibly come back. The realm crystal isn't destroyed and Clouse might still be out there looking for the teapot. Had Jay said I wish Nadakhan never came to ninjago would have had the same result without the chance of him coming back.

Though I didn't expect Nya to get hit with the poison. Though if Nadakahan was hit by the poison his wishes were undone. Why could he still grant Jay's

Thoughts on the episode

Shame they went with the I wish this never happened. Nadakhan is trapped in the teapot and can possibly come back. The realm crystal isn't destroyed and Clouse might still be out there looking for the teapot. Had Jay said I wish Nadakhan never came to ninjago would have had the same result without the chance of him coming back.

Though I didn't expect Nya to get hit with the poison. Though if Nadakahan was hit by the poison his wishes were undone. Why could he still grant Jay's

That was because if he wish Nadakhan never came to Ninjago the timeline will be changed, like the they will never go to the dark island.

It's like it all never happened. It was a nice ending though. Jay and Nya are only the ones that remember everything. It's good to see Lloyd being young again. The realm crystal isn't broken and clouse can still be looking for the tea pot. Sky pirates are my favorite villains for sure.

Well that was disappointing.

I would agree. That wasn't a good season finale. It just reset the season like it never happened. I honestly loved this season until the last 3 minutes of this episode. They better bring back Echo Zane!!!

Really guys?! I reckon this was one of the best endings I've ever seen and this episode was probably one of the best ones for sure. Echo Zane will probably come back next season as Jay and Nya know where he is.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. What did the B-team actually do? And the entirety of Skybound is now undone? Why?

Oh well. It wasn't too bad though.

Clouse is still around so he might be in next season. Soto is in Kryptarium prison though. Ronin was never hired to catch the ninja and Echo Zane was never found. But Jay and Nya remember so they can always go and get him.

Decent episode, lackluster finale.

Really guys?! I reckon this was one of the best endings I've ever seen

You probably haven't seen many TV shows or movies, then (that's not meant as an insult btw). The ending was the equivalent of "it was all a dream", because nothing that happened actually happened. An entire season's worth of episodes have been made completely irrelevant. Meaningful and permanent character deaths? An actual impact on the world of Ninjago itself and a reason for random goons to be roaming around free again? A possible lead-up to next season that doesn't involve the second-worst character in the entire series?

This is ultimately the way every season of NINJAGO pans out. Self-contained, with no actual effect on anything whatsoever, with everything introduced never returning again. Rebooted, the Tournament of Elements, Possession... it's not that that's a bad thing, it's just that they're really rubbing it in this time.

You probably haven't seen many TV shows or movies, then (that's not meant as an insult btw). The ending was the equivalent of "it was all a dream", because nothing that happened actually happened. An entire season's worth of episodes have been made completely irrelevant. Meaningful and permanent character deaths? An actual impact on the world of Ninjago itself and a reason for random goons to be roaming around free again? A possible lead-up to next season that doesn't involve the second-worst character in the entire series?

This is ultimately the way every season of NINJAGO pans out. Self-contained, with no actual effect on anything whatsoever, with everything introduced never returning again. Rebooted, the Tournament of Elements, Possession... it's not that that's a bad thing, it's just that they're really rubbing it in this time.

No offence taken. I was mostly referring to Ninjago endings, but everyone can have their own opinions.

Really guys?! I reckon this was one of the best endings I've ever seen and this episode was probably one of the best ones for sure. Echo Zane will probably come back next season as Jay and Nya know where he is.

Exactly! I just don't get why people hate the ending do much! Also, it's not all a drama, things do happen, just in a different timeline which has now been erased.