Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Honestly, I wouldn't think of these 'simple' things when I had to act quick because my life and everthing I love is threathened, just saying! :laugh:

Yes, but if you've spent an entire day doing menial tasks like scrubbing a deck, even if you're being threatened during it, you've had enough time to think. If I can come up with something like that in under a minute without it actually being important to my continued survival, someone with several hours and attempting to avoid death should find it easy.

Judging by the fact that he's still wearing it when he's much older (see reflection scene), he's permanently blinded, although it's not known exactly how he was blinded.

Judging by the fact that he's still wearing it when he's much older (see reflection scene), he's permanently blinded, although it's not known exactly how he was blinded.

Probably by Dogshank during that game of scrap and tap.(or whatever it was called.)

Yes, but if you've spent an entire day doing menial tasks like scrubbing a deck, even if you're being threatened during it, you've had enough time to think. If I can come up with something like that in under a minute without it actually being important to my continued survival, someone with several hours and attempting to avoid death should find it easy.

Even if any attempts to be rid of Nadakhan fail the "wish test," couldn't Jay just with for something really unimportant (like a piece of wood to be flipped over or something), which would make him essentially immune to the sword?

What if Jay wears the patch just because he likes it, also, were Monkey wrench and Doubloon both human before their wishes ?

Judging by how Jay had one eye closed in his cell, i'd say Dogshank messed him up. It would be nice to see Jay being forever blinded rather than have the patch out of preference.

And, spinjitzu lets you hover over gaps. Why didn't Doubloon do that?

The bounty wasn't destroyed. Someone get some images from the wu-cru website before it was taken down, and one of them have a image of the bounty on a floating island.

Umm, okay? I didn't say anything about the bounty in the first place...

I just really want someone in the show to actually describe Doubloon... Clancee did an okay job, but we need more than that...

Edited by gamejutzu

Did Jay lose his eye or was he just temporarily blinded in one eye?

Not permanently, his eye looks fine in a part of the trailer ( a part that we've not seen in the show )

Not permanently, his eye looks fine in a part of the trailer ( a part that we've not seen in the show )

Dang it! It would develop Jay a bit more if he had it permanently. For example, learning to fight with a limited scope.

Even if any attempts to be rid of Nadakhan fail the "wish test," couldn't Jay just with for something really unimportant (like a piece of wood to be flipped over or something), which would make him essentially immune to the sword?

Not necessarily. Nadakhan twists words easily and frequently (see: Monkey Wrench), so there's a chance with even the most innocent wish that Nadakhan could use that final wish to his advantage. Even so, the conditions under which Nadakhan can take a soul for the Djinn Blade may only be limited to someone making their final wish regardless of what they wished for (and what was granted).

I'm getting the feeling that if this season goes down the route of "villain wins" that Jay will use his final wish to wish all of what happened away. Or Nadakhan's goal completely backfiring on him.

Maybe there's a twist where Nadakhan does, in fact, care about Delara, uses the power he gets from executing his plan to bring her back, and then she ends up horrified at what he's done?

Maybe there's a twist where Nadakhan does, in fact, care about Delara, uses the power he gets from executing his plan to bring her back, and then she ends up horrified at what he's done?

Bit dark for a kid's show. It also makes everything we've seen so far to do with Nya a complete waste.

Does anyone know a place with a high quality recording of the last two episodes of the Serpentine season? Kisscartoon only has a low-quality one, and animeflavor's is gone.

Thanks!

Looking back at the older episodes, most of them are much better than recent ones, or at least more fun to watch (of recent seasons, Possession comes closest to that quality, in my opinion). One piece of advice though, don't look up snake blogs or you'll have difficulty taking the Great Devourer seriously. It just looks cute.

Does anyone know a place with a high quality recording of the last two episodes of the Serpentine season? Kisscartoon only has a low-quality one, and animeflavor's is gone.

Yes. Netflix. :tongue:

I thought Jay would wish for an eyepatch, but then Nadakhan would actually take his eye away or something.

Thanks!

Looking back at the older episodes, most of them are much better than recent ones, or at least more fun to watch (of recent seasons, Possession comes closest to that quality, in my opinion). One piece of advice though, don't look up snake blogs or you'll have difficulty taking the Great Devourer seriously. It just looks cute.

The problem I have with this season is the overall atmosphere. Older episodes most certainly had better atmosphere and everything... I agree that Possession was great as they managed to show high quality animation in enviroments such as Stiix. There are some problems with pacing in this season as well, IMO. I don't know. Maybe it's just because I lost my interest in Ninjago last year and then began watching them again suddenly. I will definitely watch older episodes now.

Breaking news!

So I was bored and was checking facebook, then I re - visited wilfilm 's facebook and saw Simon Lucas comment on the 5 years anniversary post, here he says, " Such a pleasure to work with you all ...here's to 5 more years!!! :) "

Ninjago will last for 10 years confirmed?

Here's a link to the facebook page : https://m.facebook.com/WilFilm/

Just check it's latest post.

Edited by NinjaJayNuva

Breaking news!

So I was bored and was checking facebook, then I re - visited wilfilm 's facebook and saw Simon Lucas comment on the 5 years anniversary post, here he says, " Such a pleasure to work with you all ...here's to 5 more years!!! :) "

I don't think that's necessarily a confirmation of anything... just high hopes is all. But considering Ninjago is an evergreen theme now, those hopes aren't necessarily unrealistic.

Five more show seasons? Man! After those, DK could release an entire "Ninjago Encyclopedia of Plot holes" :laugh::tongue:

Breaking news!

I don't think that's necessarily a confirmation of anything... just high hopes is all. But considering Ninjago is an evergreen theme now, those hopes aren't necessarily unrealistic.

Five more show seasons? Man! After those, DK could release an entire "Ninjago Encyclopedia of Plot holes" :laugh::tongue:

While this may not be solid confirmation, I receive the Lego Employee's magazine, and it stated there that Ninjago is an evergreen theme made to rival even City. I'll post a screenshot if I can find the magazine; I believe it was last summer's issue so it's been a moderate amount of time.