Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Ah, so now it's pretty much obvious who is Jay's father.

Fritz Donnegan.

Well, that actor. He is the guy from sci-fi movie that Jay, Cole and Nya watch in episode 32. We probably don't know the actor's real name. But it's 100% him, because last year Hagemans tweeted something like "You've seen Jay's father before."

Anyway, I think this is really strange. Strange, but I like it. After ToE I just lost my interest in this cartoon but I like what they're doing with the story. I will probably never be hyped about it again like I used to (also enviroments and action in these new episodes look really bland, but that's another story) but I like how it's far more mature than dark than before, and how they no longer avoid words like 'dead'.

Edited by Cagast

I made a topic on the LEGO Message Boards warning users to not go to the website, which accumulated 106 views in 4 hours. I told them how I had seen a few episodes of season six, but still saw spoilers in the bios for episodes I hadn't seen yet.

Those forums are read by LEGO staff, so that might have contributed to the website removal. :tongue:

That notice stating the products page is crowded is...intriguing. I haven't see it before.

Jay, please use spoiler tags? I read the bios, but would rather not look at them. :wink:

I actually didn't make it to the site, I got all these from some friends who made it. But what I'm trying to say is there are something special about Kai's description, just for those who didn't made it like I did.

In the description, it says that Kai will like encounter his father from the past. Now this sounds really interesting! Will Nadakhan like bring him back to life or Nadakhan sent Kai to the past?

Edited by NinjaJayNuva

Oh great. Another character coming back from the dead for no reason. Please excuse me while I lose what little respect for the writing integrity of this show I have after last year go add Kai's Father to my already extraordinarily long list of dead characters that have or will be needlessly returned to the plot in 2016.

Oh great. Another character coming back from the dead for no reason. Please excuse me while I lose what little respect for the writing integrity of this show I have after last year go add Kai's Father to my already extraordinarily long list of dead characters that have or will be needlessly returned to the plot in 2016.

What if he stays dead, and Kai only sees him in the past, thus making him technically still deceased.

That'd just mean more mucking around with time and, as a result, an even messier timeline.

Edited by DraikNova

That'd just mean more mucking around with time and, as a result, an even messier timeline.

I don't think I need a spoiler tag to say the timeline of the show is screwed as is, and writing something insane and ridiculous is as common in Ninjago as new Ninja uniforms. :tongue:

I don't think I need a spoiler tag to say the timeline of the show is screwed as is, and writing something insane and ridiculous is as common in Ninjago as new Ninja uniforms. :tongue:

Never has a truer statement been made about the show in general. :grin:

Anyways, I'm afraid of where they're taking Nadakhan's whole wish granting power, especially for his enemies. We know Jay gets a shot at wishes, but if all the ninja get three wishes before every battle, it's going to get really old really soon when they fail to ask the most blatant wishes to defeat Nadakhan, such as wishing him to go back in the Teapot of Tyrhan, wishing him to banish himself to a different realm, wishing for all his vehicles to break. There's a number of obvious wishes they can ask him, and he can't really deny a wish if it fits within the parameters of wish-making (if there are even parameters outside no love, no extra wishes, and no death).

Also, if he has a crew, which he will in the next few episodes, why can't he have his crew wish for the ground to open up under the ninja and swallow them whole? Or a mysterious lightning strike to blast all the ninja unconscious, at which point the crew and he can deal the final blow? Since he can fulfill basically any wish (even STOP TIME as seen in a Skybound book preview), any of these seem possible. Eh, I'll guess I'll have to see where they're taking this to reserve judgement.

Never has a truer statement been made about the show in general. :grin:

Anyways, I'm afraid of where they're taking Nadakhan's whole wish granting power, especially for his enemies. We know Jay gets a shot at wishes, but if all the ninja get three wishes before every battle, it's going to get really old really soon when they fail to ask the most blatant wishes to defeat Nadakhan, such as wishing him to go back in the Teapot of Tyrhan, wishing him to banish himself to a different realm, wishing for all his vehicles to break. There's a number of obvious wishes they can ask him, and he can't really deny a wish if it fits within the parameters of wish-making (if there are even parameters outside no love, no extra wishes, and no death).

Also, if he has a crew, which he will in the next few episodes, why can't he have his crew wish for the ground to open up under the ninja and swallow them whole? Or a mysterious lightning strike to blast all the ninja unconscious, at which point the crew and he can deal the final blow? Since he can fulfill basically any wish (even STOP TIME as seen in a Skybound book preview), any of these seem possible. Eh, I'll guess I'll have to see where they're taking this to reserve judgement.

Well Nadakhan wasn't that invincible,the book isn't completely canonized, remember?

Also, only golden powers can do such things, perhaps that's kinda Nadakhan's goal.

Well Nadakhan wasn't that invincible,the book isn't completely canonized, remember?

Also, only golden powers can do such things, perhaps that's kinda Nadakhan's goal.

Oh, didn't realize that book wasn't canonized... How do you know it isn't? (I know that most Ninjago books aren't canon, but this one may buck the trend with its depiction of the Sensei - Nadakhan battle)

The trench and lightning examples were just examples of the ways Nadakhan's crew could defeat the ninja; even a simple wish to be transported to the ninja's secret hideout could catch them off-guard. A crew member could wish for their suits to burst into flames, or for their weapons to disappear. The problem with this speculation is that the Hagenman brothers haven't given us any guidelines to what a djinn can or cannot do, besides the three basic rules, and I doubt we will get further clarification.

Oh, didn't realize that book wasn't canonized... How do you know it isn't? (I know that most Ninjago books aren't canon, but this one may buck the trend with its depiction of the Sensei - Nadakhan battle)

The trench and lightning examples were just examples of the ways Nadakhan's crew could defeat the ninja; even a simple wish to be transported to the ninja's secret hideout could catch them off-guard. A crew member could wish for their suits to burst into flames, or for their weapons to disappear. The problem with this speculation is that the Hagenman brothers haven't given us any guidelines to what a djinn can or cannot do, besides the three basic rules, and I doubt we will get further clarification.

Suits burst in flame is basically killing the ninja ( well, it seems like only Jay is the only one who can't stand heat now. ) Death can't be wished!

Lego has JUST released the trailer for skybound! It was so awesome! Though part of the trailer is basically Jay screaming intensely! Lol! It also says all of ninjago depends on Jay!

Moreover, Zane appears to be using the shurikens of ice in the trailer! Golden weapons return? ? ?

Derp, posted here earlier and I see this minutes later.

Catch the all-new season of LEGO® Ninjago Skybound on Cartoon Network every Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am. Find out who our Ninja will be fighting against in the latest trailer: bit.ly/1JteQsL

The show form of the little spider in Misfortune's Keep is even cuter than the set version. That, and Jay wishes for a ray gun at some point. That's all I took away from that trailer.

Edited by DraikNova

Am I the only one that noticed the remarkably Golden Weapon-like Shurikens Zane threw?

No, I notice that too! That was just pure awesomeness! Golden weapons return confirmed?

Some new screenshots from some asian channle. Hope to find some new episodes soon.

U-xNnbd7n4Q.jpg

_ojAXNF1K70.jpg

2vZWvE3khLM.jpg

I'm wondering how long it will take for Cole to remember he can pick locks to bust the ninja out of jail.

Some new screenshots from some asian channle. Hope to find some new episodes soon.

U-xNnbd7n4Q.jpg

_ojAXNF1K70.jpg

2vZWvE3khLM.jpg

Well, we'll probably get this episode tomorrow.

I'm wondering how long it will take for Cole to remember he can pick locks to bust the ninja out of jail.

Not to mention that he can just walk through the bars...

Walls were never a problem, so why are they now? Unless he feels some sort of sense of loyal obedience to the law regardless of his condition, then this shouldn't be an issue.

Not to mention that he can just walk through the bars...

Walls were never a problem, so why are they now? Unless he feels some sort of sense of loyal obedience to the law regardless of his condition, then this shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe the jail cell bars are made of Deepstone- or water...

Maybe the reason that Nadakhan's Crew don't use there wishes to defeat the ninja is that they've already used up each of there 3 wishes.

Or Maybe Nadakhan only grants wishes that benifit him. He isn't forced to grant wishes he just does to mess with people to get this way.