Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

This site has some cool concept art for the vehicles in the show. It also shows that Garmadon mech, so if anyone wants to make a MOC of that, there's a pic.

-Sci

Apparently, Jay Vincent's site states that the new series will begin in late 2013. And that artwork is pretty interesting too.

Edited by DraikNova

^That's believable considering the second season started in July ending in December of 2012 when being primarily about the 2013 wave.

Sorry for the double post, but it's been awhile since I've commented last. :grin:

Late last night images popped up on Brickipedia of some sort of "Ninjago TV Show Audition" featuring minifig "actors" of most of the Ninja. There is no page for exactly what it is. I was curious if anyone here had any idea. (This info comes from "old" Brickipedia.)

Saw those too, I've been searching YT and CN's site but nothing. Looks interesting!

-Sci

Concept art's popping up, so I guess we'll hear about the story in maybe a month or two. And is it just me, or do those characters remind anyone of the Fold band (the ones that made the theme song)?

Maybe they are meant to look like the Fold for a promo for the new season. looks interesting

Edited by Wall E2624

Hmm, perhaps the Ninja have to become actors in one of the new episodes, which would be quite similar to The Royal Blacksmiths.

Concept art's popping up, so I guess we'll hear about the story in maybe a month or two. And is it just me, or do those characters remind anyone of the Fold band (the ones that made the theme song)?

Concept art? Link, please.

-Sci

Concept art? Link, please.

-Sci

I meant to say screenshot (ie the one above).

That looks... crazy! Is that supposed to be the ninja? Whatever happened to their hairstyles?

That looks... crazy! Is that supposed to be the ninja? Whatever happened to their hairstyles?

They could be in disguise, we should find out soon since there's meant to be a new season this fall.

I thought that I'd mention that in the other screen caps it is revealed that they are standing on a human scale table. The rest of the room is designed like a soundbooth.

I'm kind of shocked no one's noticed this, but I'm pretty sure these people are auditioning to be the ninja.

There's also someone auditioning to be Garmadon.

-Sci

I'm kind of shocked no one's noticed this, but I'm pretty sure these people are auditioning to be the ninja.

There's also someone auditioning to be Garmadon.

-Sci

That would be Dareth with Garmadon behind him.

I also mentioned that it was an audition, it just seems that everyone glanced over it...

They are from Brickipedia, but before then? No clue!

CM4S, I know that you are an user there. Have you messaged the user who uploaded these about where they came from?

Uh, no. I'll get around to it. Thanks for reminding me.

EDIT, HERE you go. May need to do a bit of downloading. Plus, the video is kind of slow. There's also some other cool videos.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Curse you old computer!!

Now that they have been found, I suppose there is some hope for us with less-that-user-friendly computers.

Errr… that was a little weird. I would have loved to have understood what was going on. But the Epic Dragon doing a ballad will be etched in my head forever…

Don't really come in this topic often... Anyway, took a look at the concept art at the top of the page. The vehicles look sweet. Really makes me wish the Garmatron had that giant cannon in the set. And the Garmech looks great. If I had enough parts to spare, I'd definitely try and make one.

Anywho, why I came here was to ask a question: a while back, Jay Vincent mentioned on his site that there'd be an official soundtrack released. What ever became of that? I know he uploaded a lot of music to Youtube, but I'd really like to know if we'll ever get an official soundtrack up for purchase/download.

Kalhiki

Anne Hofmann posted some new Ninjago concept art from the latest season of the show here earlier this month. MOCists might find these images very inspiring!

Niels Bach also posted some Ninjago concept art here spanning from the pilot to the most recent season, including good images of the two not-available-as-sets Stone Army vehicles. According to the filenames they are called the Hover Glider and Tusk Invader. I've asked Nabii if these might have been based on actual sketch models that didn't become sets: their use of actual LEGO parts and "play features" goes above and beyond pretty much anything else we've seen in the show that wasn't based on a set.

Edited by Aanchir

Are these new? Are these old? From Barnes and Nobles online, three new books that are coming later this year/2014...

Ninjago Reader #8: Attack of the Nindroids

Ninjago: Ninja Vs. Snakes

Ninjago #9

For Ninjago #9:

After the defeat of the Stone Warriors, Jay, Cole, Zane, and Kai have to regroup fast when an even greater challenge rises from the shadows. With their ranks divided against the most sinister, most unstoppable foe they have ever faced, the ninja must call upon everything they've learned from Sensei Wu . . . and more.

This is the one you've been waiting for! All-new high-kicking action from the world of Ninjago!

Doesn't that skip over Ninjago #8? Am I just late? Please don't hate, 'cause these descriptions aren't great. :grin:

Edited by just2good