just2good

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Rumors & Discussion

So were those pics taken intentionally with the no photography signs in the back? Lol. Wish they would have showed the movie sets.

Edited by zipper778

What's the random gear for?

Set looks awesome, a four armed Foot Soldier!

Thanks for sharing!

-Sci

Hmmm. Love the new Shredder but apart from that there doesn't seem to be anything special about the set. It's nice but I certainly don't "need" it like the others - no real draw to it for me!

I love this set, new Shredder and serious mickey. when i saw the four armed Foot bots i wondered if Lego would make them, glad they did! To think I completed my own Lair Last week :laugh:

Wha!?!?!?!? This is awesome! I've never seen a four armed minifig before. This is a must buy for me. The set looks clean and detailed. This next wave of TMNT sets look much better then last year's. I want this now!

Totally weird that that came out of nowhere. That actually looks like one of the best TMNT sets of the line.

Interesting also about color-variant Shredder. The prints look exactly the same, just on black instead of dark red. I suppose that makes it more useful, since black is a bit more universal than dark red.

So cool! Definitely going to try to pick this up!

Wha!?!?!?!? This is awesome! I've never seen a four armed minifig before. This is a must buy for me. The set looks clean and detailed. This next wave of TMNT sets look much better then last year's. I want this now!

Actually that extra piece is from Lego Ninjago (Lord Garmadon has 4 arms in 2 sets) Edited by refriedbeans

It's most likely a set for the TMNT film; I don't recognize what it might be though (other than the obvious answer of a truck).

Anybody recognize the set in the top right corner?

'brickmasta' mentioned it earlier. :wink:

I believe it's the Turtle Truck Takedown set.

At about a second later you can see three Foot Soldiers with olive pants, and a black figure behind them.

-Sci

The only thing I don't like about that surprise set is the 4-armed Foot soldier. The soldiers in the show aren't any taller than normal foot soldiers. They just have extra arms.

I didn't realize there was a four armed fig in the Ninjago line (I don't pay attention to Ninjago). What set number is that in?

The movie turtle figs look radically different from what can be seen in the pics.

I didn't realize there was a four armed fig in the Ninjago line (I don't pay attention to Ninjago). What set number is that in?

The movie turtle figs look radically different from what can be seen in the pics.

Quite a few. The 4 armed figure in Ninjago is Garmadon, the main villain.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=njo042

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?M=njo078&in=S

Hmmm? BL says only 3 sets, which doesn't seem right? (Maybe there are more 2 armed versions than I remember?) basically he shows up in the various centerpiece sets. Destiny's Bounty, Epic Dragon Battle and Temple of Light.

There is also General Kozu, who has 4 arms in red

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=njo074

He is in the Garmatron set.

So april has the mermaids hair from series 9 in dark red, the turtles are darker. The top of raph's head is covered in dark red. I'm liking the look of these.