just2good

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Rumors & Discussion

These are my predictions of the TMNT minifigures and what we'll be getting next year:

79118 Karai Bike Escape: A turtle (Leo) and Karai. Karai on a bike and Leo has a bike of his own and some part of a city $19.99

79119 Unleashed in the Change Room: Two turtles (Mike and Don) and a villain. it will be in some sort of lab or part of a lab $29.99

79120 T-Rawket Airstrike: A turtle (Raph) and Casey Jones and two villains. We will get the blimp like we saw in the lair attack and some flying vehicle for the villains $39.99

79121 Submarine Pursuit: All the turtles and two villains. We will get the submarine and a underwater vehicle for the villains $79.99

Yes, that's the sub the set is based from. The TMNT sets are based on the Nick show, and that's also where the turtle rocket is coming from. There will be some movie sets though in 2014. I'm hoping that next years TMNT sets are better then this years.

I should have searched it up, i really wanted the blimp though.

Does Lego even have the Blimp Molds and tooling anymore? It's been a long time since we saw those parts, and a long time since they cleaned out most of their overlarge "<insert that tiresome argument>" type specialty parts. So the Adventurers Blimp may have been lost to posterity?

It's a pun, geddit?

I just hope the movie sets don't push the cartoon sets out of circulation: I'm a huge fan of the show, and I'm loving the sets.

I don't know if anyone else has uncovered English names and US prices yet, but here's what I managed to dig up:

79115 Turtle Van Takedown $40

79116 Big Rig Snow Getaway $70

79117 Turtle Lair Invasion $100

79118 Karai Bike Escape $13

79119 Mutation Chamber Unleashed $25

79120 T-Rawket Sky Strike $35

79121 Turtle Sub Undersea Chase $60

I don't know if anyone else has uncovered English names and US prices yet, but here's what I managed to dig up:

Thank you, like always! :classic:

The prices are new and the names of the TMNT film are new too. Another Turtle Lair? That's gonna be interesting, and darker and grittier along with the other two sets. :grin:

It's double the price of the last one, too.

Ooh, those sound cool! Thanks!

Though, another Turtle Lair? I hope it's really different.

-Sci

It's a pun, geddit?

I just hope the movie sets don't push the cartoon sets out of circulation: I'm a huge fan of the show, and I'm loving the sets.

I don't get it...

Even before the first season finished airing, it was renewed for a 2nd (now showing) and a 3rd season.

Yeah those Michael Bay Turtles sets are EXPENSIVE! Let's switch one of those prices with the Superheroes please... I mean really?

Hmm...another Lair? Depending on how it looks I might buy it. I don't like the $50 one.

Prediction time! Karai Bike Escape could be a few things. Either Karai on her bike chasing April on a pizza bike or Leo and Karai in the 1st form Stealth Shell.

Now. Mutation Chamber Unleashed. Interesting name. I am heavily leaning toward the mutation of Timothy into Mutagen Man. So the tank of mutagen, a transforming feature and a few crates with bombs on them. Would come with Timothy, Donnie, Dogpound, glob of guts Tim or even full Mutagen Man.

T-Rawket Sky Strike might give us a chance for helmeted turtles! T-Rawket and the Stealth Ship will probably be in this one. Maybe minifigures would be a Kraang and some Turtles.

Turtle Sub Undersea Chase will most likely be the sub and a little Kraang or Foot boat/submarine. I don't know if they would do the monster.

Can't predict on movie stuff except I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE THE VAN! :tongue:

How have I missed this? I was reading the Whoopi Goldberg IMDb page and saw TMNT. Now I find it isn't just a vocal performance, but live action! Here's hoping we get a Whoopi Goldberg minifig.

I loved the classic live-action TMNT films, and hated the 3D animation one, so I'm a little iffy about the potential look of the motion capture turtles. Hopefully it will be ILM (listed in Special Effects credits) doing the turtles some justice, as the original Jim Henson costumes were awesome. The image posted of the turtle in the trench coat harkens back to the originals. Please say we get Raphael in his trench coat as a minifig!

The Turtle Lair Invasion set being such a high price makes me believe we may get something on the scale of the turtle lair in TMNT2 & TMNT3. Lego would never do something like the turtle lair invasion from the original movie, with dozens of foot soldiers. Ah, nostalgia. Time to drag out my dvds of those movies.

I am really interested in seeing how Karai turns out. Also interested in the Turtle Van Take down, but I don't think it will be as good as the Shellraiser

I am really interested in seeing how Karai turns out. Also interested in the Turtle Van Take down, but I don't think it will be as good as the Shellraiser

Considering tye movie looks like its made like it a toy.

The german catalog is out now. There´s a preview for the new sets showing som crocodile-guy with minifig legs like tat doggy.

Aalso the Turtles look more techy with masks like the Galaxy Squad heads.

Sorry if already posted earlier.

The german catalog is out now. There´s a preview for the new sets showing som crocodile-guy with minifig legs like tat doggy.

Aalso the Turtles look more techy with masks like the Galaxy Squad heads.

Sorry if already posted earlier.

That sound interesting. Thanks for the info! :classic:

Hi, found this at a retailer. Is this known?

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/image89plkn5md6.jpg

That's new! Wow! Thanks! :sweet:

Any stuff on LEGO The Simpsons?

Edited by just2good