Nom Carver

The comparison topic

I think the 2nd Maul face is the best. I only have the CW and the awful 3rd one.

Agreed! after that one they only started to look quite awful.

Many thanks Nom Carver!

The AT-ST has certainly com a long way from its first set.  Despite the clunky appearance of the legs, the Rogue One version is clearly LEGO's best!

Wow, the new AT-ST looks bigger then I expected, quite a bit taller then Lego last's rendition. Hoping it won't dwarf the AT-AT walker :grin:

17 hours ago, LiLmeFromDaFuture said:

The AT-ST has certainly com a long way from its first set.  Despite the clunky appearance of the legs, the Rogue One version is clearly LEGO's best!

Indeed, it is a huge improvement over its predecessors (unlike many other vehicles), yet some of the older versions still have some charm to themselves.

17 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Thanks for the comparison link! Now I feel the pull to the consumerist side... Gotta get that new AT-ST...

Give up and join the consumer side.

14 minutes ago, TWP said:

Wow, the new AT-ST looks bigger then I expected, quite a bit taller then Lego last's rendition. Hoping it won't dwarf the AT-AT walker :grin:

Sadly it does, the new AT-AT looks puny beside this guy, specially because its huge head compared to the skinny body.

The latest AT-ST is a massive improvement over the first two. I still think the Battle of Endor one holds up rather well though. The size and proportions are quite nice even if it lacks the polish of the newest version.

What an amazing topic and source of reference. I cant believe ive missed this for so long. I might have some model comparisons I can contribute.

32514422256_9e5aaf045b_c.jpg]

I unfortunately don't own the original AAT from the early 2000's, but here's a comparison between the newer two. 

Thanks guys! this topic is still alive because of you!!! :thumbup: , frontpage updated.

Qui-Gon Jinn comparison by Lego-Freak:

32522429345_8143070b90_c.jpg

AAT comparison by arc:

32514422256_9e5aaf045b_c.jpg

Edited by Nom Carver