Sign in to follow this  
Wodanis

Hermes Sellier shop

So I've been designing something new that I'm excited to put into production. Once I finish my design of course. :tongue: But I wanted to see what people thought of it.

These are two images of my Hermes Sellier store. It will be 2 floor building with a garden roof top. I've added a few items in the display window but for the moment I still have to think about the layout of the stairwell or elevator and the floors themselves. I think it's looking pretty good. Spent a whole afternoon trying to figure out how to get the trim right around the windows on the second floor only to realize I have to separate the second floor from the first for a proper modular building...anyhow I've made some adjustments to it naturally as there is way too much tan colour to the building as a whole. I wanted to spice it up a bit.

9520586654_494bcedf87.jpg

9517797167_1625245052.jpg

The building itself is based on a building in Paris as shown below.

9517821617_88f3ae9030.jpg

Looks interesting 'Wodanis', going to have an interior ? :wink:

I look forward to seeing it brick built then.......Brick On LDD On ! :grin:

It's going to be a tall building, but it's going to look spectacular with a roof garden!

Keep us posted with updates....

Looks like a good start. I look forward to seeing your Hermes shop when it's finished.

In the source photo, I rather like the yellow window shade - are you going to include that in your model?

Looks interesting 'Wodanis', going to have an interior ? :wink:

I look forward to seeing it brick built then.......Brick On LDD On ! :grin:

Thanks Lightning Tiger. Indeed there will be a proper interior.

Looks great so far!

Thank you Kristel!

It's going to be a tall building, but it's going to look spectacular with a roof garden!

Keep us posted with updates....

Will do Eurotrash. I am thinking the roof garden will be great!

Looks like a good start. I look forward to seeing your Hermes shop when it's finished.

In the source photo, I rather like the yellow window shade - are you going to include that in your model?

I would like to include that feature but for the sake of simplicity I think I have to omit it. I really don't know what one would use for that.

Great work on the LDD design and looking good! :thumbup:

It looks great so far.

Thank you Esurient and Redhead1982. :laugh:

As I have been focusing primarily on finding work, I haven't given myself a whole lot of time to focus on my design. However I did some work on it recently and I think it is starting to take shape nicely. It is different I find to create things digitally when it comes to interiors. Building digitally allows me to build the exterior with little care for gravity. I, then of course realise I still have to balance everything from the ground up which means taking it apart a bit and rethinking how to structure it. In any case its nice to work on this. At the moment though its sitting at more than 2,000 pieces and no where near completion. I think it will look fantastic if I can build it in real life. :sweet:

9842082016_4d4cb8d9ca.jpg

9842149433_6cfa243c75.jpg

9842081766_9511e7cce1.jpg

9842037114_e3d2ca0167.jpg

9842149063_1aaf69e6bc.jpg

Edited by Wodanis

I was checking through some older postings the other week and I wondering how this building was coming along. All I can say is "Wow! It's going to look fantastic when finished"

Thanks Eurotrash! I appreciate the vote of confidence. :wink: I'm debating what will go on the second floor. I'm thinking, though it may be weird, to have the registers on the second floor rather than the main as I wanted the main floor to be a showcase floor. That in mind, I also have to design some other goods for the front windows on the main floor. I haven't even though of what will go on the third floor haha.

So I have been busy trying to figure out how to arrange/what to place onto my various floors of the Hermes Sellier shop. There are some bits I like but overall I'm not sure I like where its going. Perhaps the community can give me some ideas on either what to place on floor 2 and 3? So far my idea was to have a clothing and art section on floor two. Should I take out the open floor section or redesign it? I like my lion head columns so I will keep those. As for floor 3 I was going to have a posh cafe with seating on the upper section. What else should I have on that floor or do people like my idea? See below:

10596742753_9dd6f7373d.jpg

10596505604_0ae74fb4a7.jpg

10596496236_4014d2f82a.jpg