Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Hello,

Synbart of Stevarsholm looking for a place to stay in Mitgardia.

Have been raised as the son of a merchant.. have seen many a place, but as they say:

There's no place like a snowy home.

sigfig coming soon.

Hello,

Synbart of Stevarsholm looking for a place to stay in Mitgardia.

Have been raised as the son of a merchant.. have seen many a place, but as they say:

There's no place like a snowy home.

sigfig coming soon.

Welcome to the northern guild!

Haha great sny, I knew Mitgardia had to be your home!Looking forward to your mocs! Take this DaMaximus: :tongue:

Also a warm welcome to jodocus!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome to Jester - he feels happy already :classic:

And thanks Soccerkid6 for the links!!

Jester trying to post Jesterpic through deeplinking...

jodocus_jester_midgardia.jpg

... Wow!...posted pic!

Jester grinning and feeling gooooood! :pir-laugh:

Thanks again - Jester just got lost in a box with lego, feeling an urgent need to share his first Mitgardia adventure-moc on this forum a.s.a.p....

I'm looking for a shelter says the stranger..... he looked like a knight .... he traveled from far... with reason.... In wich region I am he asked ? (avatar and pic wil come later )

Sounds good Jester, welcome. Also welcome to Syn and Ricky, looking forward to your sigfig pics. Congrats on joining, we have free popsicles :wink:

quite an influx of new members, great welcome everybody!

guys, your really have to get lake town chase, I think it's the best Mitgardian parts pack ever, although I really hate TLG for making it 60 € in Europe vs. the 50 $ you guys across the big water have to pay for it

Hello to the newbies!

guys, your really have to get lake town chase, I think it's the best Mitgardian parts pack ever, although I really hate TLG for making it 60 € in Europe vs. the 50 $ you guys across the big water have to pay for it

Yes, the Set looks nice.

And apart from the low price they have to pay, they have exclusive ploybags. :(

idd what a great little set... just saw this..

welcome Synbiote Jodocus and Ricky!

quite an influx of new members, great welcome everybody!

I ordered it from TRU yesterday, as they had it the same price as the Lego store plus 15% off. Let's hope it gets here soon!

Edited by janatale

Welcome to all the new members! Have an n-ICE day! :laugh:

Ooh, good idea! I really want the guard fig, the helmet screams Mitgardia.

OMG..srsly 60€ in EU..& its not even out yet for us EU's..

Geez.. (& 50$ is only 38€... + shipping..)

anyone traveling to US soon & willing to fill his bag with unboxed lego? XD.

hope it'll snow again tonight :)

wouldn't even want to thing about what it may cost in the benelux region or even finland, sometimes it seems to me that lego thinks of us as dumbasses

btw, snowing here right now!

I don't know what the sets will cost in The Netherlands, I know I have a store nearby that has most of the sets for not that much, and when I drive like 30 minutes, there is a nice store that has a lot of every set, making them cheaper. I really need to go there and see if they have the lake town chase set.

And here in The Netherlands it is cold, but no snow :cry_sad: . I need snow!!!!

I don't know what the sets will cost in The Netherlands, I know I have a store nearby that has most of the sets for not that much, and when I drive like 30 minutes, there is a nice store that has a lot of every set, making them cheaper. I really need to go there and see if they have the lake town chase set.

And here in The Netherlands it is cold, but no snow :cry_sad: . I need snow!!!!

According to Brickshop.nl the MSRP will be 64.99€.. but "discounted" by 8% to 59.95.. so same as our german compadres.

Another Dutchman (I'm from Almere) I will start after this weekend, birthday of my son... Just a quick question, i read and saw the MOCs but is there some of a manual ? Sometimes i dont see a Guidance ?

What sort of manual would you like to have? I don't quite get your request ...

I had the idea that there are challenges, and i am a bit confused, i see different forumposts all about GoH... and "different" sides. Or did i drink to much ?? :)

Read the intro thread, pick a guild, build a sig-fig and start building. Check the Book 2 Challenge 1 thread, which should inform you of the civil war sides for Nocturnus, one of the four guilds. Then start building again!

Greetings and Salutations fellow Mitgardians

As the Icy Winds come down the hills, I, Hagen of the Village of Merak, born under the Beta star of Ursa Majoris and protected by the Steed Sleipnir, pledge my sword to this bravest of guilds.

P1110237_zpsa8786934.jpg

I hope especcially to hone my skills in building for the AoM, as I have on the one side a lot of white bricks, and on the other side can use to learn as so far my `MoC` have been nothing more then a few details to a baseplate to house excisting sets.

Kind regards

Tomsche