Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Oh hell no what is that! No one should buy those, they will think that it works in the end :wacko:

Oh wow. DeCool usually impress me by how they do their figures, and what accessories they come with (even though I hate the idea of every bootleg they make) but these are just terrible. Surely the CMF have been out long enough for them to copy those?

AY CARAMBA! My eyes, they burn, they buuuuuuuuurn!

In other better quality news, I got Homer, Maggie, Lisa, Bart, Ralph, and Chief Wiggum yesterday. I really like them. Since I already have Marge (and Itchy) I have the whole family. Love Maggie's baby body. I was trying to get Milhouse and Burns instead of Ralph and Wiggum but I'll have to try again.

Edited by Tolkien

Oh, stop it......LMFAO ! :laugh:

They are so stupid looking........Homer reminds me of the dad from Steven Universe ! :laugh:

I think Fox would be more ticked off than Lego.....because they hardly look the same ! :laugh:

Edit - Oh, wait I just looked at Bart or who ever that is meant to be Bart ! :laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger

Oh man, those knock-offs are horrible, and Decool are usually decent at best. Maybe they wanted to do Tracey Ullman Simpsons figures? That Homer especially looks hideous. Let's just say that maybe all those years working at the nuclear power plant have finally caught up with him and brought home radiation to the rest of the family. Maybe I should stop making excuses for these guys.

Are the minifigs permanently discontinued?

I assume you refer to the Collectible line. I'm sure they're not going to reprint the current series when it's gone. Possibilities of another series may exist but we haven't heard anything yet.

Are the minifigs permanently discontinued?

They are most likely discontinued from the factory. CMF series normally only last about 3 months. But there are still plenty to find in the retail channels.

They are most likely discontinued from the factory. CMF series normally only last about 3 months. But there are still plenty to find in the retail channels.

Honestly, these suckers sold out fast where I live. I've only seen them twice (at a LEGO Store and at a random Target) since the start of June.

Hopefully they'll announce a D2C Krusty Burger or Kwik-E-Mart at SDCC this year. :grin:

Honestly, these suckers sold out fast where I live. I've only seen them twice (at a LEGO Store and at a random Target) since the start of June.

Hopefully they'll announce a D2C Krusty Burger or Kwik-E-Mart at SDCC this year. :grin:

It's funny. here in Poland where there is no Simpsons hype they lay here everywere. can't wait to get some of them on sale though!

Is that why they haven't been in the local Sainsburies? (which, btw, has kept me from getting the last five figures on a weekly basis)

Have we got conformation of more sets? I haven't been here in a while that's why I'm asking.

Not in the last month.

Not in the last month.

Thanks for replying mate. Do you think we will hear something at SDCC then?

PLEASE follow link, sign in and SUPPORT

link removed

Edited by Rick
Please review the Site Guidelines on LEGO Ideas projects

Thanks for replying mate. Do you think we will hear something at SDCC then?

I hope so, but I'm in doubt.

I highly doubt it, too. Guess that was a one-timer. If so, I am glad I got that series complete (my first one I suppose :D)

I highly doubt it, too. Guess that was a one-timer. If so, I am glad I got that series complete (my first one I suppose :D)

Well we may not see anything yet, but considering how well the house and CMF line sold we may see some more sets in the future.