Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

No. The Alliance can't defend Bespin against the infinite imperial Army. We just try to resque as many inhabitants as possible. So yes, it's a battle, but only the Empire tries to take control of the city. We just buy the transporters time for the evacuation, like we did on Hoth.

Yeah, running away from the unstoppable Imperial war machine is what you Rebels do best. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think rogueang means that mechanically speaking, part of the fight is for the right to free build in this location, and he's correct. In-universe, I justify this as your fighting to make as many contacts as possible with the citizens so that they work with you and as the Empire forgets about the planet, there're lots of citizens working with you and preventing you from being found out as you do whatever it is you do in your future free builds. Story-wise, yes, it is an evacuation mission, not an all-out battle for control of the planet. But eventually it leads to control of the planet in the aftermath.

I'm back! (Finally :hmpf_bad:) And I was wondering if the first Nar Eurbrikka Episode has been posted?

(Got to go take a shower, I'll check back when I'm done :classic:)

BTW How are people getting XP!? I'm feeling a little "left behind" right now! :wink:

-Lego Spy

It's been posted; see he announcement and the pinned thread. :wink:

Everybody who's getting XP has been doing free builds. The Core Rules has a full explanation of how to do those and get XP.

I have nine days before I head off to college, but I may be able to get in a build for the Rebellion. Time to aid Stash. The generic rebel pilot is fine for now, although I may use a different alien race for the challenge and update my avatar then,

Indeed, I was planning a covert build, but I was wondering how the mechanics were working for "control" of the system.

We Rebels have to find alternative ways to deal with the Walmart-esque Empire that churns out masses of sub-par soldiers and ships. Hence the covert and hit-and-run tactics.

May I join the Empire as a shadow trooper ( I have the minifig)?

No I don't think you can, but you can unlock him with XP points.

Edited by Legofin2012

May I join the Empire as a shadow trooper ( I have the minifig)?

No, you need 25 XP to unlock Storm Commandos, Shadow Troopers, Dark Troopers, and other commando-type troopers.

It's been posted; see he announcement and the pinned thread. :wink:

Everybody who's getting XP has been doing free builds. The Core Rules has a full explanation of how to do those and get XP.

Thanks! I'll start working on it now! :classic:

-Lego Spy

Hi Brickdoctor, I was wondering if rather than using my Rotta wearing a Strormtrooper helmet in the community build as my character, I could just use a regular Stromtrooper in the build itself but keep the same avatar? Huh... Huh... Long, long sentence there. :laugh:

-Lego Spy

Hi Brickdoctor, I was wondering if rather than using my Rotta wearing a Strormtrooper helmet in the community build as my character, I could just use a regular Stromtrooper in the build itself but keep the same avatar? Huh... Huh... Long, long sentence there. :laugh:

-Lego Spy

Sure; there's no rule that you have to use the SoNE avatar as your EB avatar.

Hello, I'd like to sign up - I hope to bring peace to the galaxy by helping to crush the rebellion! Just the standard stormtrooper picture will be great for now. Thanks!

We've seen a couple players build Cloud City free builds, which would not be eligible for scoring under the current Core Rules. However, we've discussed this, and we've decided that it makes sense for players to be able to elaborate on their storyline with free builds related to their episode builds.

So, rule change:

The planet of an active episode is open for free builds from both factions, until the episode ends, at which point control of the planet will be awarded to the winning faction.

Sure; there's no rule that you have to use the SoNE avatar as your EB avatar.

Sorry, what I meant was can I keep my SoNE avatar but use a regular stromtrooper in the build itself? Sorry about the confusion! :grin:

-Lego Spy

Sorry, what I meant was can I keep my SoNE avatar but use a regular stromtrooper in the build itself? Sorry about the confusion! :grin:

-Lego Spy

That's fine.

That's fine.

OK. Sorry for all the trouble. :classic:

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

OK. Sorry for all the trouble. :classic:

It's no trouble at all. :classic:

Could I sign up for a tour on board the Avenger as a loyal stormtrooper?

Absolutely.