Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

Empire my friend! :devil:

Great choice! :devil:

I'm not great at buildings, but I'll see what I can do. :classic:

All the help we can get! :thumbup:

From now on, we're going to be trying a weekly awarding of free build XP, and I've also increased the number of judges. We'll be awarding XP on the weekend for the builds from the previous week. You won't be getting XP on a daily basis like when SoNE started, but this should ensure that you don't wait months for it — that was just unacceptable.

I would like to sign up as a rebel pilot. I can't promise that I will be able to stay active, but I will contribute whenever I have the time.

My sigfig:

11782959255_a84d0f33eb_o.png

Cheers!

I would like to sign up as a rebel pilot. I can't promise that I will be able to stay active, but I will contribute whenever I have the time.

My sigfig:

11782959255_a84d0f33eb_o.png

Cheers!

Love your sig-fig! Nice use of the old torso coupled with the newer helmet. Also, Quin-Gon's head fits quiet well here.

Okay I'll join as an imperial stormtrooper.

My sigfig:

[snip]

Cheers!

Welcome! :classic:

I would like to enlist in the Imperial Army as a Stormtrooper, its time to do my part to help restore order to the galaxy...

12194691866_40de6fa34a_o.jpg

I would like to enlist in the Imperial Army as a Stormtrooper, its time to do my part to help restore order to the galaxy...

12194691866_40de6fa34a_o.jpg

I think my attempt at enlistment got swept over with all of the math dramas of the last week...

Please sign me up before I defect to the rebels :laugh:

I think my attempt at enlistment got swept over with all of the math dramas of the last week...

Please sign me up before I defect to the rebels :laugh:

Sorry about that. Adding you now...

Wait, am I missing something?

The Death Star blew up like one planet, and that was only to get that socalled princess to talk, to prevent further suffering.

And the Rebels? How about this (times two!):

death-star-explosion-o.gif

Wait, am I missing something?

The Death Star blew up like one planet, and that was only to get that socalled princess to talk, to prevent further suffering.

And the Rebels? How about this (times two!):

*snip*

I know right? Tens of thousands of innocent protocol droids, murdered in cold blood...

For shame!

We actually used the Death Star to blow up two planets, the first of which was Despayre, thereby ridding the galaxy of many dangerous fairly-convicted criminals serving life sentences there.

I know right? Tens of thousands of innocent protocol droids, murdered in cold blood...

For shame!

Actually they killed tens of thousands of our BROTHERS! Dun, Dun, DUN!

We actually used the Death Star to blow up two planets, the first of which was Despayre, thereby ridding the galaxy of many dangerous fairly-convicted criminals serving life sentences there.

So, you read EU?

So, you read EU?

Um, yes? Sorry, I'm not sure what the intent of your question is. If you meant it as a plain literal question, then, yes; I've read plenty of EU over several years.

Um, yes? Sorry, I'm not sure what the intent of your question is. If you meant it as a plain literal question, then, yes; I've read plenty of EU over several years.

That's cool. I like EU too.

I would like to enlist with the Empire, as a Stormtrooper. Please give me the basic character for now; I will have parts to complete my sig-fig in a few days, and a free-build that is also only waiting for those parts. I've been, ah, lurking in the background and watching for a month or so and finally made up my mind to start. Thanks! :classic:

Edited by VK-318