Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

It's mostly based on Krispy/Renegade Clones designs but with different guts. I didn't have the patience to build based on the LDD file so I just made it up as I went. There are several structural issues with it, like the wings get loose when folding them back and forth. I'll be sure to take pictures when I'm ready to disassemble it.

And thank you, I'm glad y'all like it

Final shots are on flickr, here. I'll probably do some more freebuilds to build up the story

Edited by goatman461

Okay! A new episode is out, and I'm ready to start building. My first two builds will be on Fondor and Ord Mantell. I'll figure out what my third one should be as I go along.

Okay! A new episode is out, and I'm ready to start building. My first two builds will be on Fondor and Ord Mantell. I'll figure out what my third one should be as I go along.

So the builds have to be based off one of the five planets listed?

Thanks for getting the first one out B, anybody on the other 4? I'm a bit hung up with fbtb but can throw together a planet if needed. Sounds like VK has 2, how about the other 2?

Just a reminder: You only get so many entries, so, make them count! Everything is a WIP, but if we see that you're pushing things out as quickly as possible in order to take control of the planet, and then completely overhauling the builds later to abuse the WIP allowance and get more points for yourselves...we'll take action. :wink:

Just a reminder: You only get so many entries, so, make them count! Everything is a WIP, but if we see that you're pushing things out as quickly as possible in order to take control of the planet, and then completely overhauling the builds later to abuse the WIP allowance and get more points for yourselves...we'll take action. :wink:

Does this have anything to do with Hangar 29(s)?

If you're referring to your past entry, I didn't pay attention to your WIPs. :blush: No, this has nothing to do with anything anyone's done before; we just want to make sure we cover all the possible exploits we can think of beforehand. :classic:

No, because you made several high-quality builds, then swapped them around. What we're concerned about here is people posting minifig-on-a-plate episode builds to get the points for numbers on a given planet, then coming back later and improving them drastically to a final level. The idea is that when you post a build, it should be a sincere effort, not just a lightning post to snatch points for your team.

I'm going to be a little late getting mine up; tomorrow is really busy. I will hold on to my posts so that we can try to take back planets from the Rebels with them. Does that sound all right?

Great!

If i understand it cortectly i can Build 4 16x16 mocs for this EP?

If i understand it cortectly i can Build 4 16x16 mocs for this EP?

Correct. I can build 3, and MstrOfPppts can build 5. Behemoth, our newest member (I think) can build 2.

Great - thanks!

Think this is a brillant idea an we Must not build so big :)

Correct. I can build 3, and MstrOfPppts can build 5. Behemoth, our newest member (I think) can build 2.

I guess I can't squander the my last one then!

... And the Empire has the first Fondor build! http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=98789

I'm keeping the build intact while I work on the others, so if you have ideas for improvements I can rebuild, repair, mod, and reshoot as needed.

Edit: My second episode build is completed, on Ord Mantell. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98798

As before, I'm keeping this one intact so that I can make any changes that may be asked for. I intend to hold my third build in reserve in case I need to help retake a location from the Rebels.

Edited by VK-318

Wow, the Empire managed to blitz all five planets. Good work, men; Lord Vader will be pleased. :thumbup:

Imps are on the roll! :)

Looking to get something up this weekend, after weeks of business travel. I have already got the premise and background up. Likely do 1 x Freebuild, 1 x Ord Mantell and 1 x Mon Calamiri