Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Confirming the identical date for Australia, but who in their right mind would order a few days early and miss the Revan?!? Unless we also get an advanced promo too... :devil:

I'm pretty sure the release date coincides with the start of the promo here in the UK so you'd get the promo figure with it.

I'll be picking it up from a Lego store though so I can always check that rather than order through S@H with crossed fingers!

I've got like 4 or 5 unopened Clone Lieutenants on my desk right now. :)

I got 17, only 2 in the bag though... :tongue:

Edited by Cyberbricker

I have... None...

About Darth Revan though, it looks like a great minifig, but I think there is something not quite WOW enough from it - is anyone else thinking the same?

Edited by Just The Doctor

I have... None...

About Darth Revan though, it looks like a great minifig, but I think there is something not quite WOW enough from it - is anyone else thinking the same?

I like Revan, though I only know him from wookieepedia, but I 2 feel something is missing, something with the face perhaps? But still an awesome figure!

Personally I would have liked 2 see Darth Vindican, as he is a pureblood Sith and he fits in the TOR line, but KotOR figures are awesome 2 of course!! :grin:

Do we know if one of the UCS or super large sets is being retired to make room for the Sandcrawler? I figure the Death Star or R2-D2 would be next up for retirement?

Death Star has been around since '08, it doesn't follow the same rules as the other sets. It would probably take another playset in the $400 range to retire it (Cloud City).

Are you new to planet Earth? Of course not...

Please don't be disrespectful to other members. Thank you.

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to make sure.

Earth is nice...lots of water...

Though, I do love your response. :laugh:

I got 17, only 2 in the bag thoug... :tongue:

Care to be a share-bear? :laugh: I regret not attempting to get the Lieutenant, so now, my Republic Army has all forces but the Lieutenant! Ah well, to ebay I go!

Any who, back on topic, I wouldn't mind picking up Revan, having seen him more closely today, he is quite the collectible! :wub:

Death Star has been around since '08, it doesn't follow the same rules as the other sets. It would probably take another playset in the $400 range to retire it (Cloud City).

Hope is not yet lost, huh? :laugh:

I like Revan, though I only know him from wookieepedia, but I 2 too feel something is missing, something with the face perhaps? But still an awesome figure!

Personally I would have liked 2 to see Darth Vindican, as he is a pureblood Sith and he fits in the TOR line, but KotOR figures are awesome 2 too of course!! :grin:

^ Free tutoring on your written english. You're welcome. ;)

That's a bit unnecessary, don't you think. I understand that good English is encouraged on this forum but also keep in mind not people on here are from around the world, so you can't expect perfect English either. Cyberbricker is from Belgium so obviously you can't expect him to be an English professor, and the fact that his English was already good made it even less unnecessary for that reply.

Pardon me if it sounds like I'm complaining too much but I feel like I should say something about this.

Edited by Darth Nader

I understand that good English is encouraged on this forum but also keep in mind not people on here are from around the world, so you can't expect perfect English either.

Incorrect spelling/grammar/punctuation due to lack of knowledge is one thing, and that sort of thing can be overlooked a bit on this international site, but using the number "2" in place of words (other than "two" of course) is something entirely different. Staff usually refer to that sort of text/chat speak as "lazy" and not appreciated on this site for adults. If he was poking at minor spelling issues then you can complain. If a moderator is late to the party and thinks he's gone overboard, then they will step in.

but using the number "2" in place of words (other than "two" of course) is something entirely different. Staff usually refer to that sort of text/chat speak as "lazy" and not appreciated on this site for adults.

^ Bingo. Thank you Artanis.

My apologies if I offended some people, but I (like possibly some others here) am also mildly offended by text/chat speak like was demonstrated...

^ Bingo. Thank you Artanis.

My apologies if I offended some people, but I (like possibly some others here) am also mildly offended by text/chat speak like was demonstrated...

I'm not offended or anything, just thought I should have said something about it. But yes, Artanis does make a good point.

Edited by Darth Nader

If you see something that you don't think complies with EB's Member Guidelines (and texting shorthand is one of those), then please use the Report button. There's nothing wrong with helping a member out with small corrections here and there, but posting just to say, "I've tutored you; you're welcome," doesn't read with the best of tones (and I know you threw the wink in at the end)...although, part of that could just be a language difference; to me, an American, 'tutor' has a somewhat negative connotation, implying someone who is hired to teach someone else who is struggling in something; I understand that elsewhere it could just refer to a university teacher...

Anyways, point is: if you see another member doing something such as grammar incorrectly, then you could send them a (friendly) PM with a helpful suggestion, and in both that case and in the case that you think their behavior is against the rules, then you should use the Report button. There's no need to post in public just to mini-mod. Thanks! :classic:

Anyone have any thoughts on the new set to be announced on the 15th? That is what I am truly interested in at this point! :grin:

Thank you, it must be easy when your native language is English, unless you live in the French region of Canada of course. I would like 2 ("to" for the grammar Nazi's ) see how your Dutch's is though? :classic:

PS: I'm sorry if the number 2 or the use of it to simplify words is offensive to anyone, my apologies. :classic: Aslo, I apologize if any of the "to's" are incorrect. :wink:

Now lets all be serious on LEGO again!!! :laugh:

Care to be a share-bear? :laugh: I regret not attempting to get the Lieutenant, so now, my Republic Army has all forces but the Lieutenant! Ah well, to ebay I go!

Any who, back on topic, I wouldn't mind picking up Revan, having seen him more closely today, he is quite the collectible! :wub:

I will PM you with some useful information. :wink:

Guys, on YouTube, Marklegoboy posted an image of a Sandcrawler Microfighter. Yay or Nay?

Can you provide a source link? And what's his source?

If it's true, I doubt anyone will complain at what likely will be an opportunity to get a Jawa in a cheap set.