just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I'm so excited now, to see pictures and all. So Sir Von Lego, you said the Electro set was not finished in the picture, do you mean the set itself was not fully built in the picture, and is there any possibility of you putting that picture up here?

Wow... Marvel stuff sounds very underwhelming. Unless the 'girlfriend' in question is Black Cat, I couldn't possibly see a reason to pick up that Helicopter set. That Green Goblin could not interest me less. Even more astounding is the fact that we're getting yet another DOC OCK. Sure, the first one was lousy, but with such an incredible Rogues Gallery as Spider-Man's, why him?

Mysterio, the Vulture, Rhino, the Shocker, Kraven...ahh who am I kidding, REALLY wish it was Mysterio!

The Spider-Man sets are a huge disappointment. Three more Spider-Men, another Doc Ock, and then only 3 minifigs I'm interested in. Not to mention more boring vehicles.

Hopefully the Avengers sets are better.

By the way, does anyone have any pictures of the Electro that the fig will be based on? Haven't seen any of the shows.

Edited by KingPixels

New Sets:

76010 Meeting the Penguin, small set with The Penguin, Batman in dark blue, comes with a mini-bat-sub, a yellow duck (Penguin riding on it), two mini-penguins with dynamite, 14,99 EUR

76011 Attack of Man-Bat: Comes with Man-Bat flying a "vehicle" on his back, and black Batman with a helicopter, 24,99 EUR

76012 Chase of The Riddler, somes with The Flash, The Riddler and Batman (we all know this set), 34,99 EUR

76013 Jokers Steam-Roller, ugly Steam-Roller (don't know the series) with Joker with dark pink hat, a clown driving this vehicle, Robin, Batgirl, Batman dflying a plane (or something like a plane), 59,99 EUR!!

76014 Spider-Trike vs. Elektro, nothing to say here, not finished in the picture, minifigs Spiderman and Electro, 14,99 EUR

76015 Doc Ock: Attack of the Truck (seems to be a bank-truck), comes with Spiderman, Doc Ock and a driver, 24,99 EUR

76016 Rescue of the Spider-Heli: Avatar-like Helicopter in red/ blue/ dark grey, comes with Hulk?? (or another maxifig), a woman (whats the name of Spidermans love?) and Spiderman, 49,99 EUR.

greetings Hendrik

Thanks for those descriptions. The Spider-helicopter does sound like the one in the game, a VTOL. I only hope we get a better Spider-man fig (doubt it). Why 3 USM sets and no ASM 2 sets? :hmpf_bad: I also wonder if the plane in the Joker set is the Batwing from Arkham Origins? I hope the black suit Batman is a new print.

Doc Ock is one of the most featured villian in the show. He'll probavly be his Season 2 look. Would have liked another villian, but why a truck driver? Couldve been a teamate or Coulson.

I'm hoping the Spider-Man sets are based on the comics and not USM. Then we'd at least get some different Spidey printing.

And, I'm sure the X-Men and GotG sets are gonna be the highlight of next year, so I wouldn't fret too much over how "meh" these sound. :wink:

I think we'll get the Green Lantern figure in The LEGO Movie CMF series, as we're supposedly getting some licensed figures in there and Green Lantern appears in the film.

As I said in the CMF S12 thread, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case and it would make me very happy. :sweet:

And yes, I still think Nightwing will be in the Man-Bat set too.

Found a picture of what Electro will look like. I've never been a fan of this look. Way too goofy looking.

Agreed. The show itself even made fun of that look. It would have been much better and would have made more sense if he was based on his Ultimate look. :sadnew:

Agreed. The show itself even made fun of that look. It would have been much better and would have made more sense if he was based on his Ultimate look. :sadnew:

Yeah, that would have been much better looking as a minifigure. Hopefully we get a Spidey variant. Having seen the show, can you tell us if there are any others he wears?

I'm excited about electro but the rest is meh.... No white tiger or power man???? wat is going on at TLG? come on, this is lame. oh and: @Jargo I could not agree more, plus the tag under the photo this dude uses... yuck!

Edited by Marvelfan120

I'm excited about electro but the rest is meh.... No white tiger or power man???? wat is going on at TLG? come on, this is lame. oh and: @Jargo I could not agree more, plus the tag under the photo this dude uses... yuck!

There may be a fourth fig in the set, i mean its been priced as a fifty dollar set. I think Spidey, teammate, Goblin, and May or MJ

There may be a fourth fig in the set, i mean its been priced as a fifty dollar set. I think Spidey, teammate, Goblin, and May or MJ

I hope so 50 bucks for what's listed, I might not even buy it and I tend to buy all marvel sets even the really lame ones lol

I'm hoping the Spider-Man sets are based on the comics and not USM. Then we'd at least get some different Spidey printing.

Isn't his USM costume pretty much his comic costume? :look: I could be wrong since I don't know what he currently looks like in the comics.

Hopefully we get a Spidey variant. Having seen the show, can you tell us if there are any others he wears?

Hm... Well, there is his

(a spider-themed Iron Man armor). He also wore Samurai armor at one point and a diving/space suit. None of which are likely to be in these sets, I'm afraid. :sceptic:

Isn't his USM costume pretty much his comic costume? :look: I could be wrong since I don't know what he currently looks like in the comics.

Hm... Well, there is his

(a spider-themed Iron Man armor). He also wore Samurai armor at one point and a diving/space suit. None of which are likely to be in these sets, I'm afraid. :sceptic:

I'm familiar with Iron Spider from the Civil War storyline in the comics. That would be fantastic minifigure! Now I'm really hoping they slip it in the Doc Ock set. It'd make it worth for me.

New Sets:

76010 Meeting the Penguin, small set with The Penguin, Batman in dark blue, comes with a mini-bat-sub, a yellow duck (Penguin riding on it), two mini-penguins with dynamite, 14,99 EUR

76011 Attack of Man-Bat: Comes with Man-Bat flying a "vehicle" on his back, and black Batman with a helicopter, 24,99 EUR

76012 Chase of The Riddler, somes with The Flash, The Riddler and Batman (we all know this set), 34,99 EUR

76013 Jokers Steam-Roller, ugly Steam-Roller (don't know the series) with Joker with dark pink hat, a clown driving this vehicle, Robin, Batgirl, Batman dflying a plane (or something like a plane), 59,99 EUR!!

76014 Spider-Trike vs. Elektro, nothing to say here, not finished in the picture, minifigs Spiderman and Electro, 14,99 EUR

76015 Doc Ock: Attack of the Truck (seems to be a bank-truck), comes with Spiderman, Doc Ock and a driver, 24,99 EUR

76016 Rescue of the Spider-Heli: Avatar-like Helicopter in red/ blue/ dark grey, comes with Hulk?? (or another maxifig), a woman (whats the name of Spidermans love?) and Spiderman, 49,99 EUR.

greetings Hendrik

Again Thanks Sir von Lego! I hope lego puts Nightwing in the Man Bat Set and have a new villain in the Steamroller instead. The Spider Man sets sound interesting, I'm hopeful that the driver of the car in the Doc Ock Attack set is Agent Coulson or another hero. I also hope that the Spider Helicopter will include at least two more minifigs(fingers crossed for White Tiger and Sandman or the Lizard,) but it's interesting were getting either Mary Jane or Gwen in this set along with the Green Goblin.

How different will Doc Ock look from the 2012 version? Because the only version that looks appealing is the one from the marvel game

New Sets:

greetings Hendrik

Speculation on my part, but chances are a "maxi fig" in a Spiderman set will probably end up as either the Rhino, or the Ultimate style Green Goblin. (I could be wrong on this, but these would make the most sense, and I think both appear in the game as such)

No offence but some people here really don't seem to be great at piecing information together. For example, we've been told that there is a maxi fig (that looks like Hulk!) in a Spidey set. We got told months ago that GG would be appearing in a set this year... In what world would that be Rhino? Moving on, that was a nice list but was disappointed with the lack of new figs tbh.

Dang, just Batgirl in the ₤60 set, means about $50, eek. Black Batman maybe Nightwing? Elektro in an ₤15 set?! Awesome. Overall the DC lineup looks very exciting and Elektro in an small set is awesome. Wait, she'll look like that!? Eww. As far as Green Lantern in CMF 12… Chinese, so I hope not.

Hmm Spidey sets don't sound that appealing I'm sad to report. There are four ways they could turn this around. 1. the driver is agent Coulson and the truck is a shield truck, 2. Gwen Stacy is included in the set with the goblin and Spidey though for £50 that's pushing it highly as there should have been at least 1 more figure. 3. the Spiderman is wearing his comic con suit so the sets loosely tie in with ASM2 and 4. Doc ock is the game design. I was hoping the goblin set would come with a glider but that doesn't appear to be so. For £50 that's three minifigures and a jet? That seems highly overpriced. Unless these sets have better figures in the finished sets and not rehashes I'm sad to say I may end up not buying any of this wave of Spiderman. I hope the "avengers" sets are more promising.

New Sets:

greetings Hendrik

£50 for three minifigures and a small jet? Ludicrous!!! There had better be more to the finished set or this is gonna be the most overpriced worst selling wave of superheroes. This does tell us something though. The batman in the man bat set is black. Hopefully a new black variant not a rehash of the 2012 one.

Edited by legofreak86

hqdefault.jpg

So this guy is someone else?

Most of my Spidey knowledge comes from the 90s cartoon (The most AWESOME of all the Spidey anything.) I always wanted a minifig of this guy when I was a kid.

Excited for Batgirl though.

Most of my Spidey knowledge comes from the 90s cartoon (The most AWESOME of all the Spidey anything.) I always wanted a minifig of this guy when I was a kid.

That's Shocker; whose similar to Electro. And that is a good way to get your Spiderman knowledge (However I think the Spectacular Spiderman show was far better!). Anywho, I'm happy we are getting Electro in a small set, and that it's his crazy classic look. Yeah it's weird, but I think we'll get a movie version too, since they included him in the game. (And I assume Electro will look like his apperence in the game as well).

Not excited whatsoever about the other Spiderman sets though. I have to desire to own a Ultimate Green Goblin at all, even if he's a giant figure (Heck we have Hulk already, we don't need a giant green Hulk knockoff!) My buying of the Dr. Octopus set will most likely hindge on how he looks; though I can say now if he looks anything like the last one I won't even touch the box with a ten foot tenticle.

I'm also disapointed that Batgirl comes in the Steam Roller set. I was hoped either she or Nightwing went in the Man-Bat set, which would leave room for another new villain in the larger set. But oh stupid me for dreaming of something logical, fan appeasing, and money making--what was I thinking!

That's Shocker, he's a different Spidey villain. If memory serves me correctly I think his powers come from the suit isn't unlike Electro who has powers. Shocker hasn't appear in the new TV show yet so don't think we will actually get a physical Minifigure of him for a while. He does appear in the game however.

Edited by LuxorV