just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

That pretty much sums up custom figures on eBay for me!

Christo is pretty much the only one who makes figs near to TLG's quality. His designs are good too, not as good as TLG's generally, but good. Anyway, I feel like this is off topic. Sorry mods!

Hey, why on earth does my #76000 say Aric instead if Arctic? Does anyone else have this error? Was that ever fixed? (I still haven't opened mine and I was looking at the box :P)

Hey, why on earth does my #76000 say Aric instead if Arctic? Does anyone else have this error? Was that ever fixed? (I still haven't opened mine and I was looking at the box :P)

It should say "Artic", which is a spelling error found on all boxes. :wink:

According to someone on the Brickset forum the newer versions are correctly spelled. Drat, my OCD has kicked in, I feel the need to buy a new version too. :P I believe I got mine for $10, so I guess that helps.

Edited by The_Creator

It should say "Artic", which is a spelling error found on all boxes. :wink:

Is this on the front of the box? Never noticed that..

Yeah, this Penguin set is a definite for me, the new Batman variant is pretty exciting. I hope it has a new mould for the cowl.

I would love a new cowl for Batman. Honestly one of my problems with the original Batman theme and my main reason for not buying any of the sets was because of my complete dislike of the bucket style cowl. I warmed up to it eventually, but still I'm not really a fan of it. After seeing the Flash minifigure I've come to the conclusion that I would prefer Batman's cowl to be like that. Sure it makes the head shape a little weird looking, but Batman would no longer look like he was wearing a bucket on his head. Granted I don't think Lego is going to give us a new mold any time soon since we got the Nolan one not that long ago, but they might surprise us (Like they did with the Nolan one).

The most recent cowl isn't as bucket-like as the first one, and it isn't too bad. It looks the same though.

I will agree the newer one looks better, but unfortunately it's still too bucket like for my taste. I really like on the Flash how the head is the color of the mask piece and so the mask piece itself doesn't have to cover the neck. With Batman it just looks weird to me that his cowl covers his neck all the way down to his shoulders. Masks are supposed to conform to the shape of the head and neck and the bucket style cowl doesn't do that very well. Granted the new mask style makes the top of the Flash's head look a bit weird, but in the movies because of the ornamentation and room for hair and whatnot the masks always kind of look a bit goofy on top anyway. I can more easily live with that over the bucket shaped cowl.

I actually prefer the bucket cowl for Batman, as his mask covers his whole face and given the fact that you just ain't going to get a perfect rendition in LEGO minifigure form of various Superhero masks.

That little Batman set looks great, easily the best $13 Superhero set yet. I hope we get a Batman with the Arkham Origins design. That would be perfect. :drool:

Hi guys, This is technically game news but here is a pic of all the game characters. I just wanted to show you as it is possible we will see some as future figures, Im hoping for Dr strange, Mystreio, Rhino, Daredevil and kingpin over the next few years

Charcters2.png

Charcters1.png

There are a few that i don't recognize in there so if any experts see a lesser known face that most of us wouldn't know please do tell me there name. :grin:

Oh yes, He would make a brilliant figure! It is a bit of a shock that we do have a fair number of marvel superheroes figures now, Yet it is still just a fraction of the amount seen here. Anyway more to look forward to!!!!

Lego Superheroes CMs would have made getting all these so much easier....

We definitely need more X-men sets (Or any really). That Wolverine mask is awesome. Also we need none USM sets. Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy and Mary-Jane plus all the Spiderman variations look great. Honestly I would pay an indecent amount of money for Spiderman sets with these minifigures instead of those USM ones.

It almost feels like we're being taunted since most of these figures we'll never get or at least we'll be waiting years to get.

No Nightcrawler? Wow. 170+ characters and no Nightcrawler. He teleports, he is a skilled swordsman, and he is a wall crawler; one of the powers featured in the game. And he has a prehensile tail. Prehensile! Tail! Yet somehow Howard the Duck makes it. (sob)

Hi guys, This is technically game news but here is a pic of all the game characters. I just wanted to show you as it is possible we will see some as future figures, Im hoping for Dr strange, Mystreio, Rhino, Daredevil and kingpin over the next few years

*snip*

There are a few that i don't recognize in there so if any experts see a lesser known face that most of us wouldn't know please do tell me there name. :grin:

I really was hoping to see the Hob Goblin, The New Goblin (possibly the Spiderman 3 version), and The Jackal. Well I guess we cant have everything can we. :sceptic:

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Please don't quote pictures.

Not sure if this is old news as I recently started following this thread again, but my TRU had the Robin and Iron Man polybags, 30166 and 30167 respectively. Oh, and their price was $4.99.

Edited by The_Creator

Really want a X-Men set now... That masked Wolverine & Red Skull look so nice!

The division of the characters is annoying. Why don't they group each franchise... Another thing Why don't the bigfigs have the typical knob on their heads. they look so weird.

Black Panther looks a lot like Batman though.

(Gambit is between Elektra and Iron Patriot)

Edited by Cammo

We definitely need more X-men sets (Or any really). That Wolverine mask is awesome. Also we need none USM sets. Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy and Mary-Jane plus all the Spiderman variations look great. Honestly I would pay an indecent amount of money for Spiderman sets with these minifigures instead of those USM ones.

It almost feels like we're being taunted since most of these figures we'll never get or at least we'll be waiting years to get.

Actually, Peter looks like his USM, and Gwen looks like the movie version.