just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

That Penguin set looks just like I expected, at least the duck-boat thing (Someone said it's a nod to Batman Returns). Scuba Bats is definitely a surprise for sure, and I'd love to get a clearer picture of him before I judge him for real.

Damn I had written that Penguin set off as a no-buy since I already had him in the Arkham set, but between Scuba Batman and the adorable duckie boat this might tempt me a little too much to ignore. Would it be too much to ask for one side of Batman's head to have a little breather thingy over his mouth?

Hope the other 2 missing Bat-sets are as good as this one

Damn I had written that Penguin set off as a no-buy since I already had him in the Arkham set, but between Scuba Batman and the adorable duckie boat this might tempt me a little too much to ignore. Would it be too much to ask for one side of Batman's head to have a little breather thingy over his mouth?

Hope the other 2 missing Bat-sets are as good as this one

It looks like a new mould with goggles moulded onto the cowl, and maybe something for the mouth whole

The Penguin set *calling it now* looks to be the best small Super Hero set to date.

Fingers crossed we get a unique Scuba Bat-suit and at least a different variation of the Penguin's face. Regardless, there are many nice little features in the set, specifically:

- There are two of those relatively new flat 1x1 round printed 'eye' pieces on the Penguin vehicle.

- There is a small gem on the white outcrop seen between the two robotic penguins.

- The Penguin's floaty Penguin vehicle sports two lovely flick-fire missiles.

- Both robotic penguins hold a TNT piece and both sport what appears to be a antenna on their heads.

- Batman has the scuba tank piece originally (?) from the Aqua Raiders theme.

- The Penguin looks to have a remote control, for his penguin minions, in his hand.

- Lego has finally started using the the new DC logo + branding. :wub:

That was me being a sad person for the day, but anyway, I do look forward to the set!

^ is everyone seeing the same small picture I am, maybe I am getting old but I can't see it as well as you all seem too, I could not ever see what colour batman is. He look blue for sure but the picture at the top is of a the old black suited batman, is it odd its not a new one?

Edited by SMC

Where the heck are you people seeing pictures of the sets? XP

Well, we just got a very small picture of the smallest set with The Penguin in it, which is what they're talking about:

A fellow in our local forum posted this small picture, which appears to be 76010. Not sure if it is true and I have not been able to verify the source though. (Original post: post 805 of http://www.minifigs....8&extra=&page=1 ) 1377099_597196883676109_2106098529_n.jpg

EDIT: Ninja'd by SMC. :blush:

Edited by just2good

EDIT: Ninja'd by SMC. :blush:

My reward for being lazy and just writing 'here' :grin:

I was having second thoughts about this set being real till I noticed at the bottom right corner of the box art......the new DC Comics logo. Why, did I question in the first place.....it says DC Comics not DC Universe like all the other DC super hero sets so in the last two years. :wink:

I'm glad LEGO is getting more diverse with their Batman figures. My son has a lot of the Fisher Price Imaginext Batman action figures. In that line, every vehicle or play set has a different bat suit variant. Adds some more fun and variety. Hoping there's a different Batman in the Manbat and Steamroller sets, but it may just be the 2012 figures again...

CUSTOM. Kinda nice though. Did Christo do it?

No. That White Tiger is just a custom by Green Pea Toys. It's actually not hard to find customs of many characters online, though finding quality customs is not as easy.

I'm not too sure, but it appears that we are getting a two face minifigure in one of the new batman sets as he appears to have a new face, btw this listing is on eBay and is from the same seller who has the Simpsons and other minifigures

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lego-two-faces-2014-new-of-batman/171150608844?_trksid=p2047675.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D444000%26algo%3DSOI.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D18348%26meid%3D2025647859115336026%26pid%3D100012%26prg%3D8402%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D400588635349%26 :classic:

I'm not too sure, but it appears that we are getting a two face minifigure in one of the new batman sets as he appears to have a new face, btw this listing is on eBay and is from the same seller who has the Simpsons and other minifigures

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lego-two-faces-2014-new-of-batman/171150608844?_trksid=p2047675.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D444000%26algo%3DSOI.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D18348%26meid%3D2025647859115336026%26pid%3D100012%26prg%3D8402%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D400588635349%26 :classic:

No, it just has Shredder's face, nothing new

It's the same face as Shredder from the TMNT set. :wink:

EDIT: WOW NINJA'D AGAIN! :grin:

Edited by just2good

Yeah if you think about it. His burned/wicked hair part is not on the same side as his head.

^ I was thinking the same thing but couldn't think of where the head is from and I have Shredder but not opened it yet

No, it just has Shredder's face, nothing new

Thanks, so dozy of me :laugh:, l was ademant that I had seen that face before but I couldn't swear where, well if we do happen to get a new two face fig I hope he is wearing his black and white suit instead :classic:

No. That White Tiger is just a custom by Green Pea Toys. It's actually not hard to find customs of many characters online, though finding quality customs is not as easy.

That pretty much sums up custom figures on eBay for me!