just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

That would be a metric shit-ton of awesome. It seems a little unlikely, though.

Oh, I know. Total pipe dream. But it's honestly just about the best way for them to do GL and still include Batman, which they're obviously going to do.

Dammit. Hulk Lab Smash is sold out at Legoshop.ca. Think they'll replenish by March??

All of the new/Spring (Marvel/DC, SW, HF, Chima) sets are marked as Sold Out on the US site. Not sure if they just pulled them all because they were up too early or what, but they can't possibly ALL actually be sold out.

Hoping they reappear on March 1st for the MM promotion :)

Dammit. Hulk Lab Smash is sold out at Legoshop.ca. Think they'll replenish by March??

If you read the description it says this:

"Will be available March 1, 2014!"

But the hulk smash lab is popular at the lego store so get this soon!!!

I like the new DC keychains!!! Batgirl and steam roller joker!

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Batgirl-Key-Chain-851005?fromListing=listing

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Super-Heroes-The-Joker-Key-Chain-851003?fromListing=listing

Edited by eldiano

has the MM promo be confirmed?

Yeah, I mean, it has appeared on the official LEGO site and calendars. :tongue:

Someone at Toys N Bricks found the new DC and Marvel sets at Target. I think that is the first sighting at a US Target.

Edited by EVO97

Here's a clearer picture of the GOTG box from Toy Fair:

Nice find! And yet, this picture still does not confirm or deny whether RR comes with short legs. :laugh:

Nice find! And yet, this picture still does not confirm or deny whether RR comes with short legs. :laugh:

I can't imagine he wouldn't, considering he's not a new mold like Gollum, but he's definitely gonna be shorter than the rest of the team.

Fairly sure if they do it, it's going to start with the "DC/Marvel 2015 Rumors and Discussion." No one is insane enough to try and split this monstrosity of a topic.

Yeah but i really don't care about Batman, it's hard to read a Forum that talks about 2 or 3 seperate things, it's hard to find posts about GOTG then

Here's a clearer picture of the GOTG box from Toy Fair:

Ooooh! nice find :D

This is how i'd have like more or less they had made groot. And keep an eye out for this dude, great looking art.

A bunch of a-holes

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

God, Groot looks really bad. Why isn't he all brown? :wacko:

This is how i'd have like more or less they had made groot. And keep an eye out for this dude, great looking art.

http://www.flickr.co...us/12703912163/

This is it! They should have made him this way. Big-fig would be too bulky and a regular minifig with longer legs and arms with a new headpiece looks like a perfect solution. Also, Rocket could have been new mould, something like Gollum - the articulation of the limbs would be kept and he could hold a weapon in his hands, and yet he wouldn't look like a child with a raccoon mask,

Edited by Ojik

They might as well have made Groot a bigfig since his torso and head is a special piece anyway (Honestly the brick built arms and legs don't look right paired with that piece). I'm not sure I like how he turned out, I suppose better images might change my mind. He definitely looks too big though.

Rocket is great though, a pleasant surprise for sure.

I wish Rocket wore his red clothes aswell so they would be a uniformed unit.

Love that set. I will redesign Groot though - I'd be fine if he was all brown, but looks very poor with all that mish mash of grey.

Also, looks like we are getting that radar element on the side of Rocket Racoon's ship in two tones colour - I guess a similar technique to the moulded dual colour sleeves/legs in the Simpsons figures - it looks like it literally stops and changes colour on one line.

Also, here is my next review for the Doc Ock set.

This is it! They should have made him this way. Big-fig would be too bulky and a regular minifig with longer legs and arms with a new headpiece looks like a perfect solution. Also, Rocket could have been new mould, something like Gollum - the articulation of the limbs would be kept and he could hold a weapon in his hands, and yet he wouldn't look like a child with a raccoon mask,

Thats what im saying :P

Also, looks like we are getting that radar element on the side of Rocket Racoon's ship in two tones colour - I guess a similar technique to the moulded dual colour sleeves/legs in the Simpsons figures - it looks like it literally stops and changes colour on one line

Its a transparent blue dish ontop of the grey one.

Its a transparent blue dish ontop of the grey one.

Yeps, altough that piece under the radar dish looks pretty cool :D

Too bad it isn't the Warbird, now im just buying the set for Rocket and Groot and maybe the Shakaraan

The build is a "Meh" and Nebula is a "Ugh" But that's just my opinion :wink:

Maybe i'll just save all my Money for the Hobbit sets...

Nah i have to buy at least one of these sets! and of course i buy all the Hobbit sets :laugh: