just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Laaaaaaame. If they aren't releasing those DC sets til March because of the Lego Movie; doesn't that mean the new Marvel wave won't come til even later? I was hoping to stroll in sometime in March to grab the A.I.M Lab set and use my pick a brick boxes in one trip. :angry:

And didn't DC get the last minifig giveaway too with Jor-El? *shakesfist*

Great I just bought the Simpsons house, Black gate, all of the hobbit sets, the 16 movie CMFs and now this comes along :/

Another 50-75 euro for the MM. Luckily I havent bought any movie sets.

Nice MM, must get more Justice Leauge! Is he based on his New 52 look?

And maybe he was allowed to say something about the wave. Or somethimes they like to leak stuff to random people.

I don't understand the complaints of the New 52 in Lego, Batgirl, the Flash and Damian Wayne were the only New 52 Lego figures we got, and arguably the Batman in the Riddler Chase. That's 4 figures, and Batgirl in the New 52 looks near identical to how she used to (which is why it's still hard for me to process why she didn't get leg printing) in fact, I don't see why they wouldn't push one of their properties which currently makes up for around 4-5 of the monthly top selling comics, the New 52 has done very well financially, and I just don't see how 3 figures is so much when DC should be wanting to push this project that is seeming to do good elsewhere, maybe drag that success here?

Hopefully I didn't come off as rude, and I believe that I'll be buying one of the Summer 2013 Star Wars sets for this figure, I can just see myself picking up the AT-TE and Homing Spider Droid, this little guy will be like the icing on top!

Hell yeah! Martian Manhunter is such an AWESOME surprise! After that god awful Lex Luthor casting, I needed this! Definitely laying off the sets until March for the most part now. Will that just be through the LEGO Store physical locations and/or the online store? The closest LEGO store to where I live is a few hours drive from here and I've never been able to go.

Wow! Unexpected and truly joyous! I luv me some Martian Manhunter. I wonder if he comes with a printed Oreo cookie piece?

XD I REALLY hope so!

Are we sure that MM promotion image is legit? I'm new here so don't know what's a valid source. I remember some convincing Thor 2 lego box art last year that was faked.

Never ever thought we'd get Martian Manhunter before Green Lantern. I'll happily take it, though.

We've already had a Green Lantern exclusive, technically. Unfortunately that one wasn't available to just anyone. I was a bit scared Manhunter was the SDCC when I first saw the link, but now I think I'll be ordering some Legos...

On the plus side we get a Martian Manhunter...on the down side we don't get any sort of set for him. Now I cannot even imagine us getting a Watchtower for years; and MM would have been the perfect exclusive for it too. I don't like to be negative about the things we get, since I am happy/grateful we have a superhero line in the first place, considering Batman 1's life was far too short, but come on...also New 52 again--apparently DC doesn't throw that in enough people's faces as it is. I hate all things New 52.

For better or worse, most things comic-based are going to be New 52. It's the current continuity for DC, after all. I don't mind it, but I'm not a die-hard purist for classic DC to the extent a lot of fans are.

Hell yeah! Martian Manhunter is such an AWESOME surprise! After that god awful Lex Luthor casting, I needed this! Definitely laying off the sets until March for the most part now. Will that just be through the LEGO Store physical locations and/or the online store? The closest LEGO store to where I live is a few hours drive from here and I've never been able to go.

XD I REALLY hope so!

As far as I know these promotions are always in-store and through shop@home. I think the fine print actually says so, on the promo.

Are we sure that MM promotion image is legit? I'm new here so don't know what's a valid source. I remember some convincing Thor 2 lego box art last year that was faked.

If you follow the link to the full page bit it certainly looks legitimate.

I'll actually be able to pick up Martian Manhunter as I plan on buying the Ewok Village in March! I'm pretty excited to see him as a minifigure, but I'll admite it's disappointing how lego won't put him in an actual set. Hopefully he'll appear in a Justice League Movie at some point so they have to put him in an set!

Do we know what the March 1st exclusive set is? Considering the releases of two other DC SH sets, could we be getting a super hero set exclusive to S@H and lego stores? I'm curious what it could be. My first thought is we might get Bat related sets from the lego movie (I like the Bat Tank!)... But someone earlier brought up a JLA Watchtower... While MM would have made more sense as the watchtower exclusive, GL would also be a good exclusive, and MM sort of brings the whole team together. Just speculation, but I am really interested in knowing what that exclusive set is!

Edited by Sageren

Laaaaaaame. If they aren't releasing those DC sets til March because of the Lego Movie; doesn't that mean the new Marvel wave won't come til even later? I was hoping to stroll in sometime in March to grab the A.I.M Lab set and use my pick a brick boxes in one trip. :angry:

Marvel sets are coming in March as well, I believe.

0_o :wub:YES it's a good thing that im going to the US for March Break, cant wait to get all the new SH sets. Oh and is that black Beware The Batman version coming in a set anytime soon? :wub:

Am I the only one that gets more excited for Justice League members verses The Avengers figures

Yes. The justice League needs more members than the avengers does but I'd really like to see some more avengers members. Vision would be nice and doable.

Yes, Vision! He needs to be done, he Wasp, and of course Mrs. Marvel :wub: (emoticons working again) all need to be done, though I fear this is speculation, eh whatever, I'll keep throwing my dime around blindly, cannot wait for that Martian Manhunter figure!

Am I the only one that gets more excited for Justice League members verses The Avengers figures

No. MARTIAN MANHUNTER! :sing:

I am so friggin happy to be getting this figure! Now all we need is a confirmed Cyborg figure.(and maybe a Black Canary as well!)

As for the exclusive, it probably isn't a Super Heroes set. If it is, I'm thinking X-mansion or Hall of Justice.

Do we know what the March 1st exclusive set is? Considering the releases of two other DC SH sets, could we be getting a super hero set exclusive to S@H and lego stores? I'm curious what it could be. My first thought is we might get Bat related sets from the lego movie (I like the Bat Tank!)... But someone earlier brought up a JLA Watchtower... While MM would have made more sense as the watchtower exclusive, GL would also be a good exclusive, and MM sort of brings the whole team together. Just speculation, but I am really interested in knowing what that exclusive set is!

I think the March exclusive is the pirate ship from the LEGO movie. However I'm not sure, but I'd guess any superhero D2C would be Delia's until Fall or Summer with all the Movie promotion.

Edited by Sam892