casewindu

lego autons

i was looking through my pictures today and i found one of a scene i made some time last year.

401974824_0099207af9.jpg

its of these things called Autons from doctor who who are shop window dummies which come to life and start killing everbody in London. well anyway just though some of you may like it! ;-)

Michael

Reminds me of the movie Shaun of the Dead were the Zombies take over London... but this time it with window dummies, how frightening! :-D You should add a scene were the Dummies take over Big Ben! But what you have is pretty cool too! I like the idea of it!

Again, an attempt at self-proclamation... ;-)

I have some Doctor Who MOCs here. The Face of Boe is a little out of date now, as I've modified it after seeing it at Manchester Science and Industry. New pics will be up soon.

i like the Boe brainbox! *y*

heres my Tardis just it doesn't have an inside! X-D

tardis-1.jpg

i like the Boe brainbox! *y*

Thanks. I've got a new face for the inside now. I've not photographed it yet.

Very nice scene Casewindu :-) . I remember this episode myself, but I have forgotten how they came to life. I think your Tardis looks very cool too. Model on.

Very nice scene Casewindu :-) . I remember this episode myself, but I have forgotten how they came to life. I think your Tardis looks very cool too. Model on.

Thanks Matt! i think they come to life when the "London eye" starts to send out some signal to them all. ;-)

i think they come to life when the "London eye" starts to send out some signal to them all. ;-)

Yes, that's correct. The London Eye serves as a giant transmittor as the Nestene Conciousness outputs its control signal.

Thanks. I've got a new face for the inside now. I've not photographed it yet.

Not that I'm trying to hi-jack this thread or anything... :-D

... but here is my new improved Face of Boe. New face drawing inside, and a new engine thing.

img_1648a.jpg

img_1649a.jpg

Gallery when public