Sign in to follow this  
CMP

Heroica RPG - Quest #69: The Hook on the Other Hand

"Chest has the reward in it, guys."

"Well I guess this means we have completed the quest but I'm all up for investigating a bit more, something still bugs me a bit."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I get the feeling this is a mystery that we'll have to leave to another group of heroes, but we've still got loot to distribute anyway. Drey, did you still want this Hunters Plate?"

"Sylph, did you want your hood back?"

Erik searches the pouch.

Here is a list of what everyone lost/gained throughout the quest, figured out by comparing the first list of stats to the last list of stats. It may have an error or two. In my opinion, everyone should roughly gain stuff equal to what they lost, then have the rest of the stuff distributed roughly equally.

Pretzel: Lost:

Ethereal Cloak, Robe of the Archmagi, Tonic, Grand Tonic (2), Remedy, Smoke Bomb (4) Tasty Pretzel, Tricorn.

Gained:

Lighter Armor, Shackles of War, Soothing Slippers, Grating Stone, Magnificent Magniscope, Scroll of Disenchantment, Impervious Shield, 140 gold, Garnet, Emerald, Wand of Poking, Strategist's Shako.

Erik: Lost:

2 Death Progg claws, 2 Bones, 6 gold.

Gained:

Twin Axe, Diamond, Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb, Mulled Wine, Mead, Emerald Hood, Hunter's Plate.

Dreyrugr: Lost:

Impervious Shield, Venom, Smelling Salts x2, Scroll of Ice Armour, Psuedos Hood.

Gained:

The Muckraker, Dragonbrand Shield, 3 Bones, Grand Potion, Phoenix Essence, Mulled Wine, Cloak of the Blue Assassin, 230 gold, hunters plate.

Nessa: Lost

Venom, Smelling Salts, 167 gold.

Gained:

Tricorne, Phoenix Essence, 5 Potions, Opal, 2 bones, Mulled Wine, Merry Bow, Hide of The Suffering, Pseudos Hood.

Sylph: Lost:

Emerald Hood, Hide of The Suffering, Merry Bow.

Gained:

Ethereal Cloak, Robe of the Archmagi, Spinning Bolas, 3 Tonics, Bone, Robe of the Magi, Orcish Morning Star, Mulled Wine, 31 gold, Scroll of Ice Armour.

Suggestions: Nessa, Sylph and Erik give Dreyrugr > Pseudos hood, scroll of ice armour, hunters plate.

Nessa and Erik give Sylph > Hide of suffering, Merry bow, Emerald hood.

Edited by Myrddyn

"Drey, did you still want this Hunters Plate?"

"I did pay for it so yes please, and I would like my scroll and hood back. If things seem unfair to anyone though I'm happy for a discussion."

I'll wait for you guys to sort out inventories and items, then I'll post the conclusion. :sweet:

"Let's start with us all giving our items back to those who owned them. Erik, this Heavy Armour I gave to you originally." I hand Erik the Lighter Armour. I believe those Smoke Bombs in all of your possession are mine, correct? Oh, and I'm still carrying 70 gold of party treasury. I return 70 gold to the party.

"Erik, the Hunters Plate is the devils, and the Emerald Hood is the Druids.

"Demon the Dragonsbrand Shield and the Muckraker are mine! :tongue:

"Nessa, the Pseudos Hood is the devils, and the Hide of the Suffering and the Merry Bow are the druids.

"Druid, the Ethereal Cloak and the Robe of the Archmagi are mine, the Scroll of Ice Armour is the demons...did I forget anything?

Received/Taken:

Dreyrugr: Mulled Wine, Phoenix Essence, 190 Gold, SP: 8 (Fire, Wind), Grand Potion, WP: 13 (Earth, Water/Weakening)

Erik: Mead, Twin Axe WP: 5, Bone, Flash Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Lighter Armour SP: 4, Mulled Wine

Nessa: Opal, Tricorne, Mulled Wine

Pretzel: Soothing Slippers, SP: 5 (Fire), Strategist Shako

Sylph: Robe of the Magi, Bone, 60 Gold, Morning Star (WP: 9), Mulled Wine, WP: 8 (Slowed)

Used/Given Permanently (Please correct me if I'm wrong.:

Dreyrugr: SP: 5 (Fire), Smelling Salts (2) = 50 Gold, SP: 5 (Fire)

Erik: 3 Bones = 15 Gold

Nessa: Smelling Salts, Potion (3) = 40 Gold

Pretzel: Smoke Bomb (2), Tricorne, Remedy, Grand Tonic (2), Neutralizer, Tonic = 265

Sylph: Tonic (3), Smoke Bomb = 50 Gold

Loot Received-Given:

Dreyrugr: 255, SP: 8 (Fire, Wind), WP: 13 (Earth, Water, Weakening), -SP: 5 (Fire)

Erik: 120, Twin Axe WP: 5, Lighter Armour

Nessa: 235,

Pretzel: Soothing Slippers, SP: 5 (Fire) Strategist Shako (200 Gold?), -265

Sylph: 100, WP:9, WP: 8 (Slowed)

Undistributed Loot:

Grating Stone

Garnet

Emerald

830 Gold

Grand Elixir (x5)

For the record, I'm not including what was purchased as "loot," not am I counting what was dug up.

CMP, you forgot to deduct the 200 gold from Dreyrugr. I'm sure Vash doesn't mind. :wink:

I couldn't keep track of Sylph's use of tonics and how many he got, nor Nessa's use of potions, but Sylph started with 5 tonics and now has 3, plus he bought one.

Nessa started with eight potions and now has five.

Edited by Palathadric

Everyone gets 100 gold and a Grand Elixir, that's the Quest reward, not loot.

Party

paladin_pretzel_2.jpgMonk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces, (Played by Palathdaric)

463-year-old male "hermit" Paladin *Party Leader* *Encouraged*

Level: 18.5

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 7

Health: 29/38

Ether: 5/23

Gold: 135

Equipment: Cross of Light (WP:10; Light; Staff), Fashionable Shield (SP:7), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing, accessory)

Inventory: Heavy Flail (WP: 5; deals "Fragile" effect; Mace), Flying Cross (WP:6; Darkness, Fire, Wind; Broomstick), Steak (WP:1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits, suitable for all), Potion (2), Grand Potion (4), Ether Core (2), Remedy, Soma, Phoenix Essence, Venom (2), Deadly Venom (5), Paralyzing Venom (2), Holy Bomb, Commerz Cannonball, Scroll of Sealing, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest), Bone (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Soothing Slippers (Footwear, Meditate restores 5 ether), Grating Stone, Smoke Bomb, Magnificent Magniscope (Magnifying Glass/Telescope), Scroll of Disenchantment (Removes all positive effects from all opponents at the cost of 5 ether, 50/50 chance of casting), Impervious Shield (SP: 5) (Grants immunity to Fire), 330 gold, Scrap Metal, Garnet, Emerald, Neutralizer, Wand of Poking (WP: 10, double WP for physical attacks, wand), Strategist's Shako (Suitable for anyone, +5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back, headwear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Tricorne (Headwear; SP:3)

IMG_2647edit3.jpgErik Tyrvarr (Myrddyn)

19 years old male human barbarian. *Immune to Fragile* *Encouraged*

Level: 15.5

Defense: 8

Health: 22/22

Gold: 101

Equipment: Titanic Axe (WP:11, Earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect; axe), Hunter's Plate (SP: 4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors), Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile)

Inventory: Spear (WP: 9, spear), Mead, Peacekeepers totem (Grants the "Diplomacy"-job trait; suitable to Erik only; accessory), Twin Axe (WP: 5, dual strike-axe), Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb, Diamond, 2 Bones, Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration; footwear), Mulled Wine, Voltedge (WP: 13, Lightning-elemental; greatsword/longsword), Sharkskin Armour (SP +1, immune to water; bodywear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Lighter Armor (SP: 4, immune to fragile, bodywear)

photo-thumb-28776.jpg?_r=1353304201Dreyrugr (Vash the Stampede)

1000 year old Male Vampire Black Knight *Immune to Stunned, Water, Wind, and Fire* *Encouraged*

Level: 19

Defense: 12

Health: 30/38

Gold: 137

Equipment: The Muckraker (WP: 13, earth and water elemental, deals the weakened effect, greatsword), Gloves of the Undead Assassin (For every enemy the wearer kills, it gains 5 HP, Immunity to Water, Usable by anyone, Handgear), Dragonbrand Shield (SP: 8, immune to wind and fire, shield), Black Knight's Armour (SP:4, protects from stunned-effect)

Inventory: Venom x3, Bedroll, Remedy, Smelling Salts, Mead x2, Net (if used in combat, 1/3 chance to slow enemy, 1/3 chance to be useless, 1/3 chance slow self, lasts 3 rounds, retrievable), Nostrum x2, Throwing Dagger (WP:3), Fauxthril Scythe (WP:5), 4 Bones, Bow (WP: 4), Grand Potion x2, Phoenix Essence x2, Soma, Mulled Wine, Crow-Claw Dagger (WP: 6, 50/50 chance to stun enemy on successful attack, Darkness), Shuriken (WP:5, Wind), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP: 1, backwear, suitable for anyone), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Pseudos Hood (can damage undead with normal attacks)

8575081496_9f7e7592ff_o.jpgNessa Anárion

59 years old female elven Ranger

Level: 16

Power Bonus: 7 under negative effect

Defense: 3

Gold: 113

Equipment: Darkness Silver Crossbow with Raven-Slayer Bolts and Newty Mag (WP: 8, darkness elemental (WP: +3 vs. werefolk (removable)) (WP: +4 vs. Aquatic vermin (removable) (usable by ex-Amphibians only))

Inventory: Bedroll, Magic Compass, Venom (2), Nostrum (2), Mead, Phoenix Essence, 5 Potions, Opal, Ranger's Quiver (WP: +1), 2 Bones, Ranger's Cowl (Suitable to rangers, SP: 2, headwear), Mulled Wine, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects)

Sylph_zpsefc55bdb.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs)

unknown age, unknown race Druid *Immune to Sealed* *Second Party Leader*

Level: 24.66

Defense: 5

Health: 25/40

Ether: 3/36

Gold: 215

Equipment: Shrapnel Bow (WP: 10, Bow. Every successful hit drops the target's SP by 1) , Ethereal Cloak (Backwear; SP:2; Max Ether +4), 20-20 glasses (headwear, +1 turn of effect for scrolls), Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear; SP: 3; Max Ether +5, immune to "Sealed")

Inventory: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Ice Armour, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 3 Tonics, 1 Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 1 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Floral Bomb, 7 Bones, Trial Brew x3, Helmet (Max. health +1)), Emerald, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Journal of The Bleeding,Tale of the Invincible King, Psych Documents, Journal of The Wound, Suffering's Journal, Robe of the Magi (Bodywear, SP: 1), Smoke Bomb, Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Orcish Morning Star (WP: 9, mace), Mulled Wine, Spinning Bolas (WP: 8, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved, throwing weapon), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Hide of The Suffering (Bodywear, Power +7 when under a negative status effect. Doesn't stack.), Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills)

Are you all okay with this:

Nessa: Garnet, 50 Gold

Sylph: 100 Gold

Erik: 100 Gold

Dreyrugr: 80 Gold

Pretzel: Grating Stone, Emerald

"Absolutely!"

"Oh, and Sylph, before I forget. Do you need that Merry Bow or the Bolas? I would like to buy one of them. What do you say?"

DLL, I put you at 29 max ether because that's how much you should logically have right now...I don't have a clue why it was so low before, unless you used some sort of item that reduced it? :wacko:

Party

Equipment: Cross of Light (WP:10; Light; Staff), Fashionable Shield (SP:7), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing, accessory)

Inventory: Heavy Flail (WP: 5; deals "Fragile" effect; Mace), Flying Cross (WP:6; Darkness, Fire, Wind; Broomstick), Steak (WP:1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits, suitable for all), Potion (2), Grand Potion (4), Ether Core (2), Remedy, Soma, Phoenix Essence, Venom (2), Deadly Venom (5), Paralyzing Venom (2), Holy Bomb, Commerz Cannonball, Scroll of Sealing, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest), Bone (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Soothing Slippers (Footwear, Meditate restores 5 ether), Grating Stone, Smoke Bomb, Magnificent Magniscope (Magnifying Glass/Telescope), Scroll of Disenchantment (Removes all positive effects from all opponents at the cost of 5 ether, 50/50 chance of casting), Impervious Shield (SP: 5) (Grants immunity to Fire), Scrap Metal, Emerald, Neutralizer, Wand of Poking (WP: 10, double WP for physical attacks, wand), Strategist's Shako (Suitable for anyone, +5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back, headwear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Tricorne (Headwear; SP:3), Ethereal Cloak (Backwear; SP:2; Max Ether +4), Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear; SP: 3; Max Ether +5, immune to "Sealed")

Defense: 0

Gold: 201

Equipment: Titanic Axe (WP:11, Earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect; axe),

Inventory: Spear (WP: 9, spear), Mead, Peacekeepers totem (Grants the "Diplomacy"-job trait; suitable to Erik only; accessory), Twin Axe (WP: 5, dual strike-axe), Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb, Diamond, 2 Bones, Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration; footwear), Mulled Wine, Voltedge (WP: 13, Lightning-elemental; greatsword/longsword), Sharkskin Armour (SP +1, immune to water; bodywear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Lighter Armor (SP: 4, immune to fragile, bodywear)

1000 year old Male Vampire Black Knight *Immune to Stunned, Water, Wind, and Fire* *Encouraged*

Gold: 217

Equipment: The Muckraker (WP: 13, earth and water elemental, deals the weakened effect, greatsword), Gloves of the Undead Assassin (For every enemy the wearer kills, it gains 5 HP, Immunity to Water, Usable by anyone, Handgear), Dragonbrand Shield (SP: 8, immune to wind and fire, shield), Black Knight's Armour (SP:4, protects from stunned-effect)

Inventory: Venom x3, Bedroll, Remedy, Smelling Salts, Mead x2, Net (if used in combat, 1/3 chance to slow enemy, 1/3 chance to be useless, 1/3 chance slow self, lasts 3 rounds, retrievable), Nostrum x2, Throwing Dagger (WP:3), Fauxthril Scythe (WP:5), 4 Bones, Bow (WP: 4), Grand Potion x2, Phoenix Essence x2, Soma, Mulled Wine, Crow-Claw Dagger (WP: 6, 50/50 chance to stun enemy on successful attack, Darkness), Shuriken (WP:5, Wind), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP: 1, backwear, suitable for anyone), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Pseudos Hood (can damage undead with normal attacks), Hunter's Plate (SP: 4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors)

Gold: 163

Equipment: Darkness Silver Crossbow with Raven-Slayer Bolts and Newty Mag (WP: 8, darkness elemental (WP: +3 vs. werefolk (removable)) (WP: +4 vs. Aquatic vermin (removable) (usable by ex-Amphibians only))

Inventory: Bedroll, Magic Compass, Venom (2), Nostrum (2), Mead, Phoenix Essence, 5 Potions, Opal, Ranger's Quiver (WP: +1), 2 Bones, Ranger's Cowl (Suitable to rangers, SP: 2, headwear), Mulled Wine, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Garnet

Ether: 3/29

Gold: 315

Equipment: Shrapnel Bow (WP: 10, Bow. Every successful hit drops the target's SP by 1), 20-20 glasses (headwear, +1 turn of effect for scrolls)

Inventory: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Ice Armour, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 3 Tonics, 1 Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 1 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Floral Bomb, 7 Bones, Trial Brew x3, Helmet (Max. health +1)), Emerald, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Journal of The Bleeding,Tale of the Invincible King, Psych Documents, Journal of The Wound, Suffering's Journal, Robe of the Magi (Bodywear, SP: 1), Smoke Bomb, Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Orcish Morning Star (WP: 9, mace), Mulled Wine, Spinning Bolas (WP: 8, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved, throwing weapon), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Hide of The Suffering (Bodywear, Power +7 when under a negative status effect. Doesn't stack.), Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile)

"So, fellows, pleasure questing with, well, most of you. Anything left to do before we return to the hall. I think I can add this to my list of succeeded quests...which was all of them by the way." I smirk.

Is there anything else to do? Should we go back to the hall?

Still ooooone last little loose end to tie up...

The heroes exchange their items and collect their reward, left a little put-off by the wording of the note. They're only halfway down the hall when a sudden crash echoes from downstairs. With no other exit anyway, they head down to the bar area to find a scene of chaos.

9738614775_f68fdd753d_c.jpg

Quillian and Boris have their backs to the wall, a sea of red and black hoods and turbans swimming around the entire room. One of them, cloaked, is engaged with Soryx Dourskull. The figure forces the demon hunter backwards, and turns his head to the party casually.

8743579248_2f7d21539d_t.jpg

"Greetings. I see you haveth collected thine reward. This is good. It means thine task has been completed. That most insidious assassin has been harassing the Cardinal for many a month. Now she is left unhindered in spreading the influence of our most secretive Order. Our goal now is to end you - but lest we fail, you still liveth with our success open your shoulders. You have lost, heroes. None make mockery of the Order without a most suitable recompense."

8742461929_981dfe702c_t.jpg

"I take it this isn't the first time heroes have dealt with his kind?"

"Silence, scaly knave! Thine battle has only just begun!"

The mob charges down the party.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Enemies

Crimson Crown Disciple

Level 30 Humanoid *Deals Cursed*

Health: 845/845

Special I: Service to the Order – Crimson Crown Disciple calls a Crimson Crown Novice to join the battle.

Special II: Mark of the Order – Crimson Crown Disciple deals the Doomed effect. Used only after Special I has been used three times.

Special III: Blood to the Order – Crimson Crown Disciple heals 100 points to himself, removing the Poisoned or Badly Poisoned effect from all heroes. Used when all heroes are Poisoned or Badly Poisoned and Crimson Crown Disciple is above 100 health.

Special IV: Life to the Order – One random Crimson Crown member dies and restores the Disciple to full health. Used when the Crimson Crown Disciple is below 100 health.

Drops: 50 gold, Venom x3, Deadly Venom

Immune to blinded, confused, hexed, sealed, and instant kill.

9778710133_777a0470c0_t.jpg

Crimson Crown Doctor A

Level 15 Humanoid

Health: 200/200

Special I: Healing Balm – Crimson Crown Acolyte heals the enemy with the least health to full health and removes all negative effects.

Special II: Blood Transfusion – Crimson Crown Acolyte heals the enemy with the least health by absorbing 10 health from each standing hero, ignoring row and defense. Used when Healing Balm has been used three times.

Drops: Sterile Gloves

Immune to poisoned and badly poisoned.

9778710133_777a0470c0_t.jpg

Crimson Crown Doctor B

Level 15 Humanoid

Health: 200/200

Special I: Healing Balm – Crimson Crown Acolyte heals the enemy with the least health to full health and removes all negative effects.

Special II: Blood Transfusion – Crimson Crown Acolyte heals the enemy with the least health by absorbing 10 health from each standing hero, ignoring row and defense. Used when Healing Balm has been used three times.

Drops: Sterile Gloves

Immune to poisoned and badly poisoned.

9778634356_8335c20c9c_t.jpg

Crimson Crown Acolyte A

Level 20 Humanoid

Health: 169/169

Special: Explosive Shot – Crimson Crown Acolyte deals the Blinded effect and deals 5 damage to all heroes ignoring row.

Drops: 25 gold, Grand Potion

Note: Crimson Crown Acolyte fights from the back row, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to him, while his attacks do full damage to heroes in back row.

Crimson Crown Acolyte B

Level 20 Humanoid

Special: Explosive Shot – Crimson Crown Acolyte deals the Blinded effect and deals 5 damage to all heroes ignoring row.

Note: Crimson Crown Acolyte fights from the back row, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to him, while his attacks do full damage to heroes in back row.

Crimson Crown Acolyte C

Level 20 Humanoid

Special: Eyes to the Order – Crimson Crown Acolyte deals the Blinded effect and deals 5 damage to all heroes ignoring row.

9778710073_a9d6fe7abc_t.jpg

Crimson Crown Novice A

Level 10 Humanoid *Deals Poisoned*

Health: 135/135

Special I: Fervor of the Order – Crimson Crown Novice’s regular attacks now deal Badly Poisoned.

Special II: Strength of the Order – Crimson Crown Novice Poisons the party. Used when Special I has already been used.

Drops: Nothing

Party

Inventory: Heavy Flail (WP: 5; deals "Fragile" effect; Mace), Flying Cross (WP:6; Darkness, Fire, Wind; Broomstick), Steak (WP:1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits, suitable for all), Potion (2), Grand Potion (4), Ether Core (2), Remedy, Soma, Phoenix Essence, Venom (2), Deadly Venom (5), Paralyzing Venom (2), Holy Bomb, Commerz Cannonball, Scroll of Sealing, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest), Bone (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Soothing Slippers (Footwear, Meditate restores 5 ether), Grating Stone, Smoke Bomb, Magnificent Magniscope (Magnifying Glass/Telescope), Scroll of Disenchantment (Removes all positive effects from all opponents at the cost of 5 ether, 50/50 chance of casting), Impervious Shield (SP: 5) (Grants immunity to Fire), Scrap Metal, Emerald, Neutralizer, Wand of Poking (WP: 10, double WP for physical attacks, wand), Strategist's Shako (Suitable for anyone, +5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back, headwear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Tricorne (Headwear; SP:3), Ethereal Cloak (Backwear; SP:2; Max Ether +4), Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear; SP: 3; Max Ether +5, immune to "Sealed")

Gold: 201

Equipment: Titanic Axe (WP:11, Earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect; axe),

Gold: 217

Inventory: Venom x3, Bedroll, Remedy, Smelling Salts, Mead x2, Net (if used in combat, 1/3 chance to slow enemy, 1/3 chance to be useless, 1/3 chance slow self, lasts 3 rounds, retrievable), Nostrum x2, Throwing Dagger (WP:3), Fauxthril Scythe (WP:5), 4 Bones, Bow (WP: 4), Grand Potion x2, Phoenix Essence x2, Soma, Mulled Wine, Crow-Claw Dagger (WP: 6, 50/50 chance to stun enemy on successful attack, Darkness), Shuriken (WP:5, Wind), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP: 1, backwear, suitable for anyone), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Pseudos Hood (can damage undead with normal attacks), Hunter's Plate (SP: 4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors)

Gold: 163

Inventory: Bedroll, Magic Compass, Venom (2), Nostrum (2), Mead, Phoenix Essence, 5 Potions, Opal, Ranger's Quiver (WP: +1), 2 Bones, Ranger's Cowl (Suitable to rangers, SP: 2, headwear), Mulled Wine, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Garnet

Ether: 3/29

Gold: 315

Equipment: Shrapnel Bow (WP: 10, Bow. Every successful hit drops the target's SP by 1), 20-20 glasses (headwear, +1 turn of effect for scrolls)

Inventory: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Ice Armour, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 3 Tonics, 1 Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 1 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Floral Bomb, 7 Bones, Trial Brew x3, Helmet (Max. health +1)), Emerald, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Journal of The Bleeding,Tale of the Invincible King, Psych Documents, Journal of The Wound, Suffering's Journal, Robe of the Magi (Bodywear, SP: 1), Smoke Bomb, Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Orcish Morning Star (WP: 9, mace), Mulled Wine, Spinning Bolas (WP: 8, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved, throwing weapon), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Hide of The Suffering (Bodywear, Power +7 when under a negative status effect. Doesn't stack.), Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile)

8742461929_981dfe702c_t.jpgSoryx Dourskull (NPC, controlled by Myrddyn)

42 years old male wereviper Hunter *Immune to Darkness and Hexed* *Favors Demons*

Defense: 6

Health: 30/30

Gold: 107

Equipment: Vanquisher (WP: 10, light, ice, and lightning elemental, greatsword), Darksteel Armor (Suitable for anyone, SP: 6, max health +3, immune to darkness, bodywear), Talisman of Enlightment (Suitable for anyone, immune to hexed, accessory)

Everyone choose an action. Party leader, please create a battle order.

Edited by CallMePie

Nessa should still have the Tricorn equipped as it's hers not mine now. I would probably have equipped the Shako and Robe of the Archmagi, but if you don't want to roll with that, that's fine. :look: By the way, if this battle order and these actions are stupid, ignore them. It's too late at night for me to be thinking clearly.

"What an unamusing turn of events. Bard, care to get a battle song rolling here?"

Battle Order:

Dreyrugr: Crimson Crown Acolyte A (Crow Claw Dagger)

Nessa: Crimson Crown Doctor A (Silver Crossbow)

Erik: Crimson Crown Doctor B (Twin Axe)

Pretzel: Crimson Crown Acolyte B (Flying Cross)

Soryx: Crimson Crown Acolyte C (Vanquisher)

Sylph: Crimson Crown Disciple (Spinning Bolas)

"By the way, if you want me to unequip these shackles, we can just throw a smoke bomb and get out of here, get ourselves healed up and return. We won't feel as great as it may not be the most encouraging action, but if we slip out the front door, we could trap them inside. Otherwise, since we got our reward we could just leave, but I'm sure you all wouldn't mind an extra bit of pocket change and experience."

"Greetings. I see you haveth collected thine reward. This is good. It means thine task has been completed. That most insidious assassin has been harassing the Cardinal for many a month. Now she is left unhindered in spreading the influence of our most secretive Order. Our goal now is to end you - but lest we fail, you still liveth with our success open your shoulders. You have lost, heroes. None make mockery of the Order without a most suitable recompense."

"Interesting, so you've given us a reward and now plan to kill us? I'd certainly like to know about this order though I guess that's for another time."

"By the way, if you want me to unequip these shackles, we can just throw a smoke bomb and get out of here, get ourselves healed up and return. We won't feel as great as it may not be the most encouraging action, but if we slip out the front door, we could trap them inside. Otherwise, since we got our reward we could just leave, but I'm sure you all wouldn't mind an extra bit of pocket change and experience."

"That Assassin we've faced I'd say was much more threatening, we can deal with these guys easy enough. Although I think the people attacking the doctors should go in front, don't want an unlucky moment for the doctors to heal anyone."

Dreyrugr attacks the Crimson Crown Acolyte A from the front row with his crow claw dagger.

"They reward us and then try to kill us? Ridiculous. I see why know one's heard of you... and it's not because you're inconspicuous in your red cloaks. Alright men, let's take 'em." Stated Sylph as he slid his new bolas out and swung it at the Disciple.

Erik attacks Crimson Crown Doctor B with Twin Axe from the front row.

"Um, I don't remember meeting you guys before. How did we mock you, exactly?"

"Good to see you again, too, Mr Dourskull."

Soryx attacks Crimson Crown Acolyte C with Vanquisher from the front row.

"This is great!" *sigh* "I am tired. I need some food and a drink. And now you folks come around the corner and think it might be a good idea to kill us. Fine. But live with the consequences... or should I say die!" Nessa readied her crossbow for Doctor Who A from the back.