Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

I will have two camera's with me just to be sure :classic:

I'm really looking forward to finally present my models to an audience who actually know what they are :wink:

I will have two camera's with me just to be sure :classic:

I'm really looking forward to finally present my models to an audience who actually know what they are :wink:

You will have a blast man, guarenteed. I thoroughly enjoyed myself at Star Wars Celebration VI last year, my model was a huge hit.

In other LEGO Star Wars-related news...

Celebration Europe's exhibitor list was released, and LEGO GmbH has booths 326 and 316, but there's no description for either of those beyond the name. I don't think there's been anything that was unveiled at past SWCs, right?

All I can tell you is that at Celebration VI, they only confirmed the list of sets coming out in January (most if not all of which had been rumoured) so it's possible they'll only tell of the sets coming out at CEII but not show us a picture of any of the set's, but that's always a possibility as well. :classic:

Edited by commanderneyo

You know so much, commanderneyo. If you have more infos in the future , please tell us ! :wink:

All I can tell you is that at Celebration VI, they only confirmed the list of sets coming out in January (most if not all of which had been rumoured) so it's possible they'll only tell of the sets coming out at CEII but not show us a picture of any of the set's, but that's always a possibility as well. :classic:

Huh, I didn't remember that. Thanks. Of course, Celebration VI was a little later in the year, in August, so they might not do the same at Celebration Europe II. (They have that rule about trying not to let anyone know of their products six months or more in advance, I believe -- if the wave comes out in January, August would be okay, July might not be.)

Moving posts on speculation of possible Sith sets to Future Star Wars Sets...

...done.

Hi, does anyone know when we will see pictures/rumours of the spring wave of 2014 sets I personally reckon we may see them by around September,but I may be wrong, what do you think?

Hi, does anyone know when we will see pictures/rumours of the spring wave of 2014 sets I personally reckon we may see them by around September,but I may be wrong, what do you think?

Well, there's a chance something could be revealed at Comic-Con, but if not, I'd say September makes sense.

For the past two years now, one of the largest sets of the winter wave has been revealed at Comic Con, so I believe we'll mostly likely see the same thing again this year. I do believe we also got a list of the sets a short time after Comic Con and pictures by November. Only time will tell, but I would say expect something at Comic Con this year and the 2014 pictures and rumors to be started soon.

What happened with all those great review-makers overhere? I didn't really see reviews of the summer-wave. Sure, there are some reviews out there on the web, but i want them here and i like the written ones with pics better than the vids.

I miss them.

Well no summer sets in North America yet and not every where Europe I suppose.

aha! right haha ok, i'll wait for it

3 weeks and 2 days until the summer sets are available in the US. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

I've been thinking more and more about the Jek-14 story and minifig, and I've come to the conclusion that LEGO missed an opportunity to introduce a new lightsaber blade colour, along with make Jek look cooler.

Rather than have him have blue eyes/arm/lightsaber, they could've made it white. White eyes, with his alternate face having white lightning on it. Trans clear lightsaber blade and arm. I think using white would've been 1) cooler than blue, and 2) given Jek a sort of neutrality when it comes to allegiances. Not being pinned down by any colours means that he could be the Frankenstein monster of clones, wreaking havoc across the galaxy, with no real goal or ulterior motive, not trying to win any battles for a side. Just absolute neutral, but a chaotic neutral.

Plus, a trans clear blade would've looked WAY cooler in his white lightsaber hilt.

I've been thinking more and more about the Jek-14 story and minifig, and I've come to the conclusion that LEGO missed an opportunity to introduce a new lightsaber blade colour, along with make Jek look cooler.

Rather than have him have blue eyes/arm/lightsaber, they could've made it white. White eyes, with his alternate face having white lightning on it. Trans clear lightsaber blade and arm. I think using white would've been 1) cooler than blue, and 2) given Jek a sort of neutrality when it comes to allegiances. Not being pinned down by any colours means that he could be the Frankenstein monster of clones, wreaking havoc across the galaxy, with no real goal or ulterior motive, not trying to win any battles for a side. Just absolute neutral, but a chaotic neutral.

Plus, a trans clear blade would've looked WAY cooler in his white lightsaber hilt.

That's some good thoughts but trans blue is cooler than trans clear.

Also I thought about the special forces clone that a lot of people complain about (because the armor is too stormtrooper-like) and I've thought that well maybe it is supposed to be prototype of stormtrooper armor, think about it special forces will get the latest equipment first because theyre highly trained and have better chance of survival if the equipment they're using has a flaw in it, etc.

I like the special forces clone because he reminds me of old paintings of Ralph Mcquarrie's depicting Stormtroopers with shields and lightsabers. That's why I'm likely gonna give my Special Forces Clone a blue lightsaber.

3 weeks and 2 days until the summer sets are available in the US. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

I would assume Toys R Us will release them early like they ussually do within the next 2 weeks. It's just the crappy mark-up on their prices that stops me from getting them early, but if your willing to spend some extra money, you'll have the new sets soon enough!

I would assume Toys R Us will release them early like they ussually do within the next 2 weeks. It's just the crappy mark-up on their prices that stops me from getting them early, but if your willing to spend some extra money, you'll have the new sets soon enough!

TRU already had them on sale. And they are sold out online. Anything yet on the comic con exclusives?

TRU already had them on sale. And they are sold out online. Anything yet on the comic con exclusives?

I haven't seen any evidence that TRU ever had them in stock online. Literally no one has reported buying them there or having seen them up for sale. They created the listings online, but the items were never in stock or up for sale as far as I've heard.

I haven't seen any evidence that TRU ever had them in stock online. Literally no one has reported buying them there or having seen them up for sale. They created the listings online, but the items were never in stock or up for sale as far as I've heard.

Well my brother that lives in NYC was able to order homing spider. He's the one that told me they were up on TRU.

I hope that is a) real and b) coming out soon because I want a lego Viper after seeing that!

I'm sure it's real and it appears to be for sale now. However, I suppose because it's not being published by TLG but by an independent FOL (it appears), there isn't as much information about it that I could find.