Sign in to follow this  
RTN LNA

MOC Black Pearl-lite rev2 with building INSTRUCTIONS!!!�

Well, It's been a month since I posted the instructions for building the Black Pearl-lite.

I had hoped someone might try them out. I guess not. I have been asked multiple times for

building instructions of my MOCs I firgured that I would do the Black Pearl-lite's instructions

because it was both smaller and simpler than my usual MOC. It was still some amount

of work create the instructions. I thought this forum, the most active Lego Pirate Forum

might test them out. Oh well...

kurt

Well, It's been a month since I posted the instructions for building the Black Pearl-lite.

I had hoped someone might try them out. I guess not. I have been asked multiple times for

building instructions of my MOCs I firgured that I would do the Black Pearl-lite's instructions

because it was both smaller and simpler than my usual MOC. It was still some amount

of work create the instructions. I thought this forum, the most active Lego Pirate Forum

might test them out. Oh well...

kurt

Hi Kurt, I already borrowed some idea's from your MOC ships, but I never rebuild a MOC completely. So for me, instructions are useful to see some details on how you have done things. Also, a month is not a big period of time when you are talking about MOCs. I'm already working on my ship (L'Orient) for about 6 months, so it might be very possible that people will use your instructions in the future (when their current projects are finished).

She's a might small for a pirate vessel, aye? It seems that way to me. But it looks real nice, all the same. Kudos. 5/5

Sciense this has instructions, it would be nice for this page i'm inspiring!!!..If their yours.

She's a might small for a pirate vessel, aye? It seems that way to me. But it looks real nice, all the same. Kudos. 5/5

Well, acutally pirates prefered smaller ships instead of bigger ships because those were too slow. With smaller ships, they could flee more easily than with a big ship...

Mr Tiber

Hey, I'm obviously new to this forum, but I have a question. I'm modeling some ships for a pirate brick film and I've run into a problem. I was wondering how you get sails into the program? I'm using Bryce5 for the land, Anim8or, LeoCAD, and AutoCAD for animations, and Adobe Premiere for video, and Adobe After Effects PRO for after effects. But I'm having trouble creating nice looking sails.

I was wondering if you could help me here?

I didn't want to create a new thread so I found this one hoping for an answer but I'll just ask it myself.

Thanks,

-TD

Welcome Mr. TwistedDreams!

If your post doesn't get noticed (or your questions answered), you shouldn't hesitate to open a thread in the pirate discussion forum. I see you are also a member of the brickfilms forum. Those guys might even be in a better position to help you with this.

Yeah, its always best to create a new thread for new questions because nobody will be expecting to find your question 30 posts into an old thread. So if you create a new thread with the question in the title then users will have no trouble finding it at all.

Kurt ( RNA ) actually explained how he added the sails earlier in the thread when Phes asked him essentially the same question.

Here is the link to the post where he discusses it... I have no idea what he is saying, buy maybe you will understand it!

Thread with Sails discussion!

Edited by ZCerberus

It seems you have accidentally formated your hyperlink so that it leads to a Brickshelf gallery, Mr. Cerberus.

;-)

It seems you have accidentally formated your hyperlink so that it leads to a Brickshelf gallery, Mr. Cerberus.

;-)

Ah shoot, I can't believe I didn't check the link. It is fixed above.

In case you need it again...

Adding the sails discussion

Well thank you guys, I thought I scanned over this, But I must have missed that. Basically he is saying that he added the sails in paint. As far as I can tell. Thanks again.

-TD