Sérgio

MOC - House of Horror

Hi everbody!

This Time I will not present Train stuff :)

But I hope you like it

(i'm not sure if this is the right place)

This is the House of Horrors when the nightmares come true :)

Lots of blood, Gore, Non sense stuff, Death, Monsters...

From my psycotic mind I create This...

Video:

8684760842_41a2bda744_c.jpg

8686326545_8783cb9083_b.jpg

8686324159_b9b6a0e1b9_b.jpg

8686332029_73c5d359cd_c.jpg

8680998459_ca018572e4_c.jpg

8688841160_8c88ff9453_z.jpg

Contains:

Main Mansion

Church

Graveyard

River Of Blood

Tentacles

Garden

Play Yard

and lots of Horror Stuff

Wow! That looks amazing! I love the house, it certainly does capture Victorian architecture at its finest! The house looks so smooth, it doesn't even look like lego!

I would also like to say you have done a very good job with the "Horror" aspect of it! This MOC really is one of the most gory, bloody and violent MOCs I have ever seen! Oh, and I love it for that! You really should make a spot for this house when it comes time for Halloween!

Really amazing! I hope you make more just amazing!

Smiles=)

Just.....wow. So many little details I'm sure I missed most of them. Love the playground and the use of so much blood, but then again I've always been a Horror fan.

Great little details here! The building is hard to say it is LEGO at times.

The landscape is brilliant. Are those flower stalks official LEGO? I've never seen brown and dark tan before, but maybe I haven't been looking.

The kid's expressions are priceless. I call that a win.

I really like the pathway and that final picture. The effects used really make it stand out.

Keep up the great work. I may try my hand at something like this for a convention in the future. Maybe nearer to Halloween.

The house itself looks pretty innocent outside, but what follows then... really spooky. :classic:

Well done!

Edited by Kivi

That Girls face is so funny :D

But the build is even better! Great job!

What a horrible and disgusting build ! :devil:

Don't worry Sergio, I mean it in a positive way.. it is just that words like "nice" and "sweet" seem to be out of place here.. :grin:

Beside all the details, I also like the use of the moving parts.. it makes the playground and those tentacles coming out of the house even more creepy..

I don't have the official haunted house (yet?), but this realy provokes me to turn one of my modulars into a house of horror too.

Great work.

I am absolutely in awe of this! It is absolutely amazing in many ways! The swing is one of my favourite bits, strangely. The way it moves by itself, just reminds me of swings going by themselves in horror films!

You have also just made me rethink about the haunted house I am currently designing... I was going to do a basement just how you have yours, but yours is so perfect! I liked my house design at first, but seeing yours, It is nowhere near as good, considering I basically was mashing 2 TLG haunted houses together while adding some bits here or there... I would love to see, is there any interior to your house?

I am absolutely in awe of this! It is absolutely amazing in many ways! The swing is one of my favourite bits, strangely. The way it moves by itself, just reminds me of swings going by themselves in horror films!

You have also just made me rethink about the haunted house I am currently designing... I was going to do a basement just how you have yours, but yours is so perfect! I liked my house design at first, but seeing yours, It is nowhere near as good, considering I basically was mashing 2 TLG haunted houses together while adding some bits here or there... I would love to see, is there any interior to your house?

Hello!

Thanx for you words :) i hant to see your house, maybe in international event we make a Village :P

no, it doesnt have interiors, just motors to make the tentacles move and a lot of leds with red and blue plastic to make some ambient :)

I really wish I could see this live, those motors instead of an interior certainly do their job well! The scene itself is executed brilliantly (excuse the pun :laugh: ) but the way you have integrated the moving parts, it brings the whole thing to eery life!

Are you going to add more to it or is it going to stay the same? I also love this MOC, it just has so many details! Keep up the good work! :-)

Wow it looks fantastic.

Those kids faces big lol. :laugh:

Are you going to add more to it or is it going to stay the same? I also love this MOC, it just has so many details! Keep up the good work! :-)

Im going to add more stuff soon :)

Im going to add more stuff soon :)

Yes! I am so excited for what you are going to do next. I am pretty sure it is going to have a lot of scary suprises... >:-)

Haha, that funny pic with those kids!! Priceless...

Lovely build! Great overall design of the building, and I really like all the cherries on top! (the details surounding the building) :wink:

I love the rotating tentacle(s) best. Very convincing in being creepy.

Well done!