Sign in to follow this  
Infernum

The Mountain Pass

Sir Infernum leads the warriors of Arcium that fought in Cedrica back to their homeland. They treck through the mountain pass on their way back. While they talk happily about the victory at Cedrica, someone is watching them...

dscn9437.jpg

dscn9438.jpg

dscn9439.jpg

dscn9440.jpg

A Hand scout...

dscn9441.jpg

The whole scene again

dscn9443.jpg

Two warriors of Arcium. These are the standard troops I'll be using. I just wish I had more helmets, green arms, and PoP armor pieces... :grin:

Hope yu like it! For Mitgardia!

I really like your standard troops. This is a nice little scene and I sure hope that hand of corruption soldier doesn't decide to start with the highest in command... I can't wait to see more! For Mitgardia!

Indeed great choice for the standard army, that viking torso is also my favorite! Also nice work on the snow, looks very realistic.

I really like your standard troops. This is a nice little scene and I sure hope that hand of corruption soldier doesn't decide to start with the highest in command... I can't wait to see more! For Mitgardia!

Thanks! Ha, ha, I hope so too! :grin:

Indeed great choice for the standard army, that viking torso is also my favorite! Also nice work on the snow, looks very realistic.

Thanks! :classic:

Another nice vignette, with great minifig composition! And good job with the photography!

Very cool Mitgardian troops and the snow effect is excellent. Looking forward to your new build :classic:

I like the snow parts, the look reallistic. I like the soldiers! What do you mean with PoP armor? The thing the second soldier has?

Another nice vignette, with great minifig composition! And good job with the photography!

Thanks Gideon! :classic:

Very cool Mitgardian troops and the snow effect is excellent. Looking forward to your new build :classic:

Thanks! I'll post it in a few minutes. :wink: . It's actually inspired by some of your builds.

I like the snow parts, the look reallistic. I like the soldiers! What do you mean with PoP armor? The thing the second soldier has?

Thanks. Yes, I mean the spikey armor pads. :classic:

Edited by Infernum