The Pharmacy of Lasvor Nirhad is located in Valholl on the main street, where many customers come by for the latest medicines that the owner offers.

8725452141_d4a080dd7d_b.jpg

On the ground floor is the pharmacy itself. While waiting, customers can sit on a bench. The balance on the counter is an important instrument for all pharmacist! Behind the shopping area is the storage room where Lasvor can experiment with his new compounds to create even more effective drugs. On the second floor is the living area with a fireplace - which comes handy during the long Mitgardian winter - and among others a table with a couple of chairs.

8725452175_54b5b984fa_b.jpg

8726571964_9dcb7a6780_b.jpg

Nice digital work! Is it screenshots from LDD? (it almost looks too good to me for being from LDD's rendering?)

One thing I think would improve the build would be to use tiles for the floors, maybe square grey 2x2 tiles for the ground floor and 1xN (4/6/8) brown for the upper floor?

Nice build! I would love to see it in real bricks.

I like the shelves/drawers inside. I also like the beams on the outside of the upper floor coming out underneath the upper floor. I also like the flag post out front. Simple, but effective.

The ground texturing is nice, but I think maybe throw in some dark blue gray for stones.

Otherwise, great build. Keep up the good work.

Good build, I too like the wooden supports for the second floor and the interior is well detailed :thumbup:

Few suggestions: some gables would make your roof look much better, see this guide for what I mean: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60907, I think a few stalks of grass in the landscape would add some more interest, a door for the balcony to keep the cold air out might be handy as well (I do like the balcony though). Keep up the good work :classic:

Another try with other rendering settings:

8726968016_612051f746_b.jpg

And thanks for all the advises! As for the tiles, I don't like them using everywhere. I prefer them only for really smooth surfaces like ice or metal, and not for wood, earth or stone. As I focused on the building, I didn't want to make plant for now. I will try build more detailed terrain later.

Looks really nice with the new rendering settings! Maybe still a bit fuzzy, at least on my iPad screen, what resolution do you render at?

I agree that all-tile surfaces should be only when representing really smooth surfaces, but a stud-only surface without structure or color variations maybe looks more crude build wise rather than crude in what it is representing if you go for a high level of detail otherwise. I think your structure on the ground outside works great btw :)

That new rendering is absolutely amazing!! Great detailing, awesome job!!

Same remark as Gideon: I miss some tiling on the floor :D

It was probably the upscaling of the picture on the iPad that made it fuzzy...my 750px test shot of a Kaliphlin house in POV-Ray (which i assume you were also using?) got the same problems on that screen.

Looks really nice with the new rendering settings! Maybe still a bit fuzzy, at least on my iPad screen, what resolution do you render at?

The rendering was done at 800x600 and yes, I'm using POV-ray.

hah, that snake seems familiar! :wink:

So, when are you going to build this with realy bricks? I'm sure it'd look awesome!

Great idea and with the use of the snake even more. I like the clean design and the playability of it by leaving the back open. The landscaping is also very good as you used plates to make it irregular! Also good to see you did some reading on Mitgardia. :thumbup: