Hi

anybody here that placed two orders on one day and got two Hans and Posters?

Dino

I placed two separate orders and got two Hoth Han figures, two posters, and two Chima sets. They came in separate packages.

My B-Wing wasn't supposed to ship until the 16th, but it arrived on Saturday. Included was the Chima speederz starter pack, a perfect gift for my nephew.

Tip-o-the-hat to LEGO for getting the set to me so quickly and including a fun freebie.

My May the Fourth promo items were shipped separately.

Yup, you're right. Got the promo items in a little envelope today.

I got the promo stuff today. I ordered a couple of key chains with the b-wing so I got them today. The b-wing is due tomorrow. Nobody else I saw has mentioned the series 10 promo paper is also a postcard size Mr Gold sticker. Kinda neat. Also not sure what I'm doing with the chima set, but I never turn down free LEGO.

I placed 3 orders on the 4th and the 5th. I got 3 of everything (promo stuff). My B-wings are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I got my order today, R2, MHC, and the BARC with Sidecar and a Pick-A-brick lot, got my Han and Yoda Poster but looks like Australia misses out on the Chima bonus

Don't worry about the supply of B-wing. When Lego US will run out of stock, they'll ship the ones they didn't sell in europe :grin:

The B-Wing came today and another Chi Battles, LoC ad, and CMF check sheet. Wish TLG had sent out a $40 gift card rather than two Chi Battles. :P

Edited by The_Creator

My X-Wing has now arrived (along with the Movie Theatre :classic: ) - apart from the Han figure and poster listed as the promotion, no other bonus items to speak of for NZ purchases (I did one bulk purchase so no doubles up this time round)

I placed two separate orders and got two Hoth Han figures, two posters, and two Chima sets. They came in separate packages.

I placed 2 orders and only one of them contained the Han and Poster, but they showed up on both invoices. I sent customer service an email letting them know what happened and they sent out the second Han and poster (and a 3rd Chima set...)

They're giving away these Chima sets like candy. I got Han, the poster, and a Chima set early, and then the B-wing came a week later with yet another Chima set.

Not sure if I want to open them for the parts or sell them sometime later...

Edited by StoutFiles

They're giving away these Chima sets like candy. I got Han, the poster, and a Chima set early, and then the B-wing came a week later with yet another Chima set.

Not sure if I want to open them for the parts or sell them sometime later...

I think I'll open the one I got - I think so many people must have gotten one that it'll never be "valuable."

Obviously this won't help everyone, but the Alderwood Mall Lego store (Seattle area) is running an anniversary celebration this weekend where if you spend $35 you get the Hoth Han polybag.

Kind of a shame about the Hoth Han... I got him last month with my $75 purchase...