gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi

I am aware of the promofig, posters and free shiping.

But does anybody know if there are disounts on sets during May 3rd and 4th? I have in mind this happened in the past.

Dino

I don't think anybody will know until the actual date. The sets that are discounted appear online with their marked down prices when it gets to be May 4th in your respective country. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it went last year.

Edited by Spider-Man

I received an Email regarding May the 4th from LEGO, but no information on discounts. However, there was an area with regular priced UCS and exclusives featured, including the SSD, Death Star, B-wing and R2-D2. It said, "Can't wait? Order now!" Perhaps some of these will get a 20% discount on the 4th. Crosses fingers!

Hi

That is why i am asking: As VIP i got the same email - without offers/discounts.

Does anybody heard about double VIP points?

Dino

They just finished an action with double VIP points, so I wouldn't count on such an action again.

In the past couple of years, I think FBTB had a list of the discounted sets a day or so before. (Actually, last year, I think it was even earlier.)

I just visited the Tysons store and was told that the b-wing will be heavily discounted to make room for the x-wing. Given that the b-wing is just a year old, I have my doubts, but you never know. Limit one per customer was mentioned as well.

Edited by Follows Closely

I just visited the Tysons store and was told that the b-wing will be heavily discounted to make room for the x-wing. Given that the b-wing is just a year old, I have my doubts, but you never know. Limit one per customer was mentioned as well.

This is my first post here, so I hopefully did this quote thing right, but anyways, I was in the Delaware store last night buying some series 10 minifigures and while paying, the cashier told me it would be 50% off that day.

I really hope that is true! 50% off the B-wing would be an incredible deal, but I would settle for 20%, which is what i was expecting.

hondare- Did they mention any other sets being discounted?

Hi

I Never expect to see 50% discounts in european stores. This will unfortunately only happen in the US. Here in Germany we have to expect a 20% discount.

Dino

That would make sense. I was in my local Lego store yesterday and they had two B Wings on the damaged box table for $149, which seemed a deeper than normal price cut for box damage. (And 50% off or $50 off?)

Edited by Faefrost

Will there be any discount in Australia? Lego in AU is so expensive!!

Same in NZ, if we saw a decent discount on the B Wing I think I would reconsider getting that as it really was just price holding me back from it ($450 NZD), so fingers crossed (although if the SSD came to a price point I could manage that would make me even happier :classic: )

That would make sense. I was in my local Lego store yesterday and they had two B Wings on the damaged box table for $149, which seemed a deeper than normal price cut for box damage. (And 50% off or $50 off?)

Yeah, the normal discount for box damage is 10% off, I believe.

To my Aussie LSW fans, there are no significant discounts on any Star Wars sets, only 'Up To 20% Off'. The only large sets on sale are, the Death Star, less $50, Super Star Destroyer, less $50 and R2, less $28, nothing on the B-Wing.

Edited by Brickus

You can get 20% off SW Lego from Toys R Us in Aussieland until 14/5. Not bad if you're looking for exclusives like Battle of Hoth, Palpatine's Arrest, Y-Wing etc

50% off the B-wing?? I may have to open up the wallet for that set.

I really hope that is true! 50% off the B-wing would be an incredible deal, but I would settle for 20%, which is what i was expecting.

I can also confirm that the b-wing will be half off this weekend. The set didn't really sell all that well.

Toys R US has 20% off for may the 4th, otherwise not too much.

B-Wing isn't discounted on the S@H website either.

I can also confirm that the b-wing will be half off this weekend. The set didn't really sell all that well.

i am aware that the set didn't sell well at all but 50% will change that 100%. Ill buy one if thats the case.

So you say the B-wing will be 50% off on Lego's online store ?

But only in US ?

Am I getting this right ?

But only in US ?

Am I getting this right ?

We don't know which regions are getting which discounts yet. (And by the way, nothing is up on any S@H site right now; these are members talking to employees at the stores, not checking the site. So just because the Australian site doesn't show the discount doesn't mean that Australia is or isn't getting the discount.)

I just went on my store (France) and I saw that discounts seem to be online. There's even a summary here.

May LEGO Star Wars 2013 Sale

Star Wars Regular Sets

30% off – 9677 X-wing Starfighter & Yavin 4

30% off – 9678 Twin-pod Cloud Car & Bespin

30% off – 9679 AT-ST & Endor

15% off – 9491 Geonosian Cannon

14% off – 9494 Gungan Sub

13% off – 9494 Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor

13% off – 9498 Saesee Tinn’s Jedi Starfighter

11% off – 9516 Jabba’s Palace

10% off – 9492 Tie Fighter

10% off -9496 Desert Skiff

10% off – 9497 Republic Striker-class Starfighter

10% off – 9500 Sith Fury-Class Interceptor

10% off – 9525 Pre Vizsla’s Mandalorian Fighter

Star Wars Online Exclusives

11% off – 10225 R2-D2

8% off – 10221 Super Star Destroyer

7% off – 10188 Death Star

Star Wars Accessories

25% off – Select Star Wars Keychains

10% off – Select Star Wars watches & clocks

That would make sense, if the sale starts on May 3rd. After reading that, I think I remember that it started then last year, too. The US site updates in Eastern Time, so if there's going to be an update anytime soon it should be in about... nine minutes.

Update: Nope, nothing on the US site as far as I can see. (Other than free shipping for orders over $75, but that was already there.)

Hi

German "discounts" are online too. It is very disapointing.

Those sets are still more expensive if you substract the VIP points than other online Stores.

Dino