for those who wear the colour real.

Let's entomb those,

who chose their faith,

and now they lie,

in Flesh tone heaps!

8691699647_711d8b624a_c.jpg

Flickr

Edited by ZCerberus
It was all black by the time this loaded. Let's try this...

Lol! Very nice! I agree with pathas though, I am not a fan of them as yellow, it just looks odd (probably since I am so use to seeing them in flesh color).

Kalethrion, I get it, I think it is very humorous. It is unfortunate, but I think you may need to explain the joke at some future time. Not too soon, you need to wait until you see who else "gets it".

Just MHO, YMMV

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Hmm I think you might have misnamed this, to me it loks more like they found a glorious treaseure! :wink:

Apparently, Game of Thrones is having a bad effect on me: my initial impression of the picture was that Gandalf, Bilbo, and the dwarves had just committed an exceptionally grisly murder and were trying to bury the evidence.

It's only after reading the rest of the comments that I realized what was actually going on :/

Anyways, good job. Quite creative.

For some reason I can't see any pics on my iPad. Just a black box.

Guessing thats cause you dont have FLASH

I'm glad you find it funny, that was the reason I did it :wink: . I don't really have a problem with fleshy tones, I just grew up with classic yellow which will be always my number 1 choice. But to be honest, I quite liked the fleshy guys and took me a while to replace the heads and hands. Anyway, yellow is the color, hepatitis rules :classic: .

Terrific. :D

Is Bombur's bald spot painted or photoshopped?

It looks like it's colored in with a yellow Sharpie marker.

Brilliant! :grin:

On a serious note, I wish Lego would just stick to 1 colour for the ''flesh'' of minifigs. I love the ''flesh'' colour, but I also do not dislike the good old yellow. Please Lego, just pick one!!

Nice joke! Seriously I prefer yellows in every respect apart from in the LoTR and Hobbit sets, they are the only ones I have with flesh heads and hands that I have not changed and have no intention of doing so.

I prefer yellow as well, personal preference. And I think you pulled off everyone in yellow fantastically except for Sam. The freckled smiley doesn't seem to match him.

I prefer yellow as well, personal preference. And I think you pulled off everyone in yellow fantastically except for Sam. The freckled smiley doesn't seem to match him.

It's Bilbo, but frecklees doesen't fit him either! :grin:

Haha, 6ft down with the fleshies ...

I got a full box of fleshy heads, hands and torsos. Tried to get rid of them but havn't managed that yet .... maybe I should bury them too :devil:

Terrific. :D

Is Bombur's bald spot painted or photoshopped?

Well, it's painted with Vallejo Model color nr. 015. It's an Acryl color which is usually used for plastic modelling. It's resistant enough but can be removed quite easilly.

What is wrong with the Flesh colour? I think the figures look cool in yellow, but in flesh, they look much, much better!

Nice fun moc!