Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

Intro 1: It is time...

8685416264_0d5b91202f.jpg

8685416098_abca736c8c.jpg

At the Eden Tower, home of the Eden order´s leader.

Druid: "Are you sure you want to send this message? It will might have an enormous impact on Historica."

Elon: "Before the Jarl disappeared he said if Revolworld's forces are reaching Valholl you've got to do it."

Druid: "And now you are here..."

Elon: "Indeed and stop hesitating, I'm ordering you to send out the letters."

Druid: "Yes, you are but just taking orders is what Revolworld's forces do. I wise man first thinks about the order and what it's consequenses could be.

If it was just about Valholl, I would say no! But Revolworld has taken over Cedrica and it's Throne. So the king is not there for Historica anymore. That is why I'will send the letters. Not for Valholl or the Jarl and certainly not you... Steward..."

Elon:"Steward or Jarl, still leader of Mitgardia..."

Druid:"I knew you would feel offended."

Elon:"Just send them!"

Druid:"The moment you knocked on the door, I started writing the letters and informed my messengers!"

Elon:"You knew why I came?"

Druid:"Don't underestimate me Elon! Nibelung, told you to come to me when they are marching towards Valholl because that means Cedrica has fallen. Go back to Valholl, prevent what happened to Ondylion and hopefully everything will be in time before more of historica falls in the hands of Revolworld."

Elon:"I surely hope so too, with all my heart."

Elon left to Valholl and the messengers went on their mission.

8685416110_45e96fe088_z.jpg

Nice! I love textures on the facade, especially the trims around the window. It also sits really well in the landscaping, like its been sitting there for a while.

Great work, interior and landscaping especially! I like the way you included the five guild flags, and the writing board looks great too!

I can't say it is one of your best, but it is better than anything I could do! I think for some reason I think the tower could perhaps be one more level taller. :wink:

Incredible shape and detail, the texture on the walls is just beautiful :wub:

The interior is great as well :thumbup:

This MOC is amazing! Great shaping of the tower! Putting all the guild's flags in there was a great touch! The foilage is great! The brown windows look great on the grey tower! :classic:

Nice rounded tower with great detailing on the walls! Its easy to not see the hinged gaps :classic:

A very unique and intresting tower my friend! And i love it!! You guys really rocked with your flash mocs!!