Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest#66: WANTED! Steerpike the Poisoner

"Thanks," I say to Arthur. "You have any idea who or what this fellow was?"

"A distraction, most likely. We'd best check the door, see if anyone or anything slipped past us." Arthur checks the door to see if it is still barred, and (somewhat reluctantly) looks through the window to see if the guard is still on duty. He also checks his Magic Compass to see if Steerpike is still to the East.

Boomingham, while staying at the table, waves over Nyx. "Are you not enjoying the party, dear? Why don't you socialize? The only way to have any affluence in a city such as this is to have friends in high places. This is your opportunity. These people have proven their worth, they are the best of the best, they are the history makers. These are the people who may immortalize you."

Nyx sighs, and almost rolls her eyes but just manages to stop herself. She keeps reminding herself she has some sort of job to do, but her stomach still growls and her ears are full with politicking and idle chitter chatter. She adopts a warm and generous smile, stops slouching, and glides smoothly over to Boomingham's side.

"Dr Cula, such a pleasure to meet you sir, I am Nyx" she bows her head respectfully "I found your speech most enlightening. I assume you're advocating that the Great Houses work together more harmoniously? And what better sign of that very occurrence than the offspring of two of the houses most at odds with each other coming together in matriomony?"

The action in the kitchen comes to another halt as the Master Chef screams in fury.

heroicanpc-yasmar.jpg

"Bloody hell! Not again?!"

The main course has turned into new demonic creatures in front of everyone's eyes. The heroes have no choice but to draw their weapons again.

heroicaquest66-kitchen3.jpg

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Enemies:

heroicaquest66-dfc.jpg

Dreadfully Fried Chicken A

Type: Flying/Demon

Level: 5

Health: 52/52

Special I:
Headless Run
- The DFC cuts its own health in half and becomes hastened for the remained of the battle.

Special II:
Headless Crash
– Damages the target equal to the remaining health. Used only if Headless Run has been used.

Drops: Chicken Drumstick (max. health +1 when eaten)

heroicaquest66-dfc.jpg

Dreadfully Fried Chicken B

Health: 52/52

Special I:
Headless Run
- The DFC cuts its own health in half and becomes hastened for the remained of the battle.

Special II:
Headless Crash
– Damages the target equal to the remaining health. Used only if Headless Run has been used.

heroicaquest66-walkingwiener.jpg

Walking Wiener

Type: Fiery/Demon

Level: 7

Health: 73/73

Special I:
Wiener Waltz
– Causes the confused-effect to all opponents.

Special II:
Sausage Fest
– Causes 5 fire-elemental damage to all opponents regardless of row.

Drops: Greasy Sausage (max. health +2 when eaten)

Note: The specials alternate.

Kitchen Party:

ava-arnulf.jpg

Arnulf Bishop
(Shoker86) ***Party Leader***

30 yrs old male human Rogue

Level 7

Power:
(7+8)

Defense:

Health:
13/13
(7+6)

Gold:

Equipment:
Cheesy Dagger (WP:8, Double damage to vermin),
Tricorne (SP:3)

Inventory:
Leather Armor(SP:1),
4 Potions, 3 Venoms,
Remedy,
Bedroll,
Big Apple (Power +1 when eaten)

kiray_cu.jpg

Kiray Nastay
(KingoftheZempk)

24 year old female human Knight

Level 2

Power:
(2+3)

Defense:

Health:
11/11
(10+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Sword of the Kin (WP: 3), Scutum (SP: 2),
Ancient Crown (
Headwear, First successful strike of battle deals
Cursed
-effect
)

Inventory:
Potion,
Banana (Restores full health when eaten),
Bedroll

8605602704_4e09abb709_t.jpg

Grimwald Gjinko
(LordoftheNoobs)

69 year old male gnome Cleric

Level 2

Power:
(2+3)

Defense:

Health:
10/10
(9+1)

Ether:
6/6
(5+1)

Gold:
0 (Owes Arthur 50 gold)

Equipment:
Broomstick (WP: 3),
Helmet
(SP:1)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5;
heals instead of damaging
),
Scroll of Weakening,
Scroll of Frailty,
Remedy, 2 Potion,
Bunch of Cherries (10/10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten; it is up to the user to choose how many they eat at a time),
Bedroll

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everyone, post your actions and targets.

"A distraction, most likely. We'd best check the door, see if anyone or anything slipped past us." Arthur checks the door to see if it is still barred, and (somewhat reluctantly) looks through the window to see if the guard is still on duty. He also checks his Magic Compass to see if Steerpike is still to the East.

Arthur checks the door, and finds it bolted shut still. The watchman Gladstone is still in his position, picking his nose. The Magic Compass still points to the east.

Suddenly something meows at Nagure's feet. The black cat has returned, and it's rubbing itself against the yeti's furry legs.

heroicaquest66-backdoor4.jpg

Backdoor Party:

Arthur_TownGuard_Salute_ava_border.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII
(Flipz) ***Party Leader***

21-year-old male human Sorcerer

Level 21 2/3
*Immune to
Sealed

Power:
(21+5)

Health:
33/33
(5+20+4+4)

Ether:
8/31
(5+20+1+5)

Defense:

Gold:
(Owed 128 gold by Boomingham; owed 50 gold by Grimwald Gjinko; owed 70 gold by En Sabah Nur, oved 200 gold by Nagure)

Equipment:
Healing Staff (WP:5; heals instead of damaging)
Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear, SP:3, Max Ether +5, Immune to
Sealed
), Jester's Hat (Headwear, Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy), Lens of Speed Reading (Accessory, Allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action. Suitable for scroll users.)

Inventory:

Weapons:
Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable, causes jinxed-effect; throwing weapon
),
Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword),
Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; suitable for Mages and Clerics),
Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [Elixir]),
Staff of Ennon (WP: 5,
Light
-Elemental, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)

Artifacts:
Cloak of Deception (Backwear, Free hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent)

Gems:
Opal (
Ice
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Diamond (
Light
), Garnet (
Earth
),

Tools:
Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

Scrolls:
Scroll of
Blindness
, Scroll of
Sealing
, Scroll of
Confusion
, Scroll of
Sleep
, Scroll of
Frailty
, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success), Scroll of
Poisoning
(Grants target’s weapon the
Badly Poisoned
effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether), Scroll of
Luck
(Grants target the
Lucky
-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether.), Scroll of
Weakening

Consumables:
2x Potion, Grand Potion x7, Grand Tonic
Ether Core x2,
Smelling Salts x4, Nostrum x4, Mulled Wine, Jinxy Juice x4, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the
Badly Poisoned
effect for the duration of the battle and the
Confused
effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.), Zoot's Plaything

nagure_berserker.jpg

Nagure
(Costy)

34 year old Male Yeti Berserker.

Level 16
*Immune to
Fragile, Blindness,
Ice
&
Fire
*Counterstriking*

Power:
(16+
14)

Defense:
(12+9)

Health:
33/33
(8+15+10)

Gold:
(200 owed to Arthur)

Equipment:
Axe of the Croise (WP: 10,
Light
-elemental axe),
Shield (SP:9), Yeti Fur Coat (Artefact, bodywear, SP:12, immunity to
Ice,
Fire,
Fragile and Blindness; suitable for yetis only), Counterstrike Gloves (Artefact, handwear; After the wearer is struck by a Free Hit, he counters with strength equal to his Level)

Inventory:
Stone Hammer (WP: 14,
Earth
&
Darknes
s-elemental, hammer),
Spider Leg (WP:8, doubled against flying enemies; spear),
Potion x2,
Grand Potion x6,
Remedy,
Tiger Balm,
Phoenix Essence, Mead x2,
Deadly Venom x2,
Smoke Bomb x2,
Pickaxe

V916GDK.jpg

Sorrow
(Endgame)

428 years old undead
Assassin

Level 20
*Immune to
Light
and Blinded*

Power:
(20+22+2)

Defense:
(1+6)

Health:
31/31
(7+19+5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mockthril Longbow (WP: 22
Ice
and
Darkness
Elemental), Sticky Gloves (
Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear)
, Armor of the Croise (
SP: 1, +2 power;
bodywear),
Night’s Helmet (SP:6, immunity to light and blinded; headwear)

Inventory:
Longsword (WP: 5),
Dark Cloak (Backwear, SP:1, Max Health +1, Power +1, suitable for rogues and barbarians),
Archer's Hat (Artifact, headwear, Power +1, suitable for Rangers and their Advanced Classes),
Scarf of Misfortune (Accessory, Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round),
Shackles of War (Accessory, Prevents anyone from fleeing battles),
Grand Potion x5,
Health Core,
Tonic,
Ether Core x1,
Remedy x5,
Phoenix Essence x5,
Venom,
Deadly Venom,
Mead x9, Smelling Salts x9, Nostrum x7, Dragon Scales x2,
Bedroll

"Dr Cula, such a pleasure to meet you sir, I am Nyx" she bows her head respectfully "I found your speech most enlightening. I assume you're advocating that the Great Houses work together more harmoniously? And what better sign of that very occurrence than the offspring of two of the houses most at odds with each other coming together in matriomony?"

heroicanpc-alphonsecula2.jpg

"Yeth, iv only ve could thtop the dithcrimination and the thhildithh veudth betveen the houtheth, everything vould be muthh better. Thith engagement betveen the Hinckvellth and the Thhadeaukth ith a thtep in the right direction, indeed."

As the heroes chat with Dr. Cula, the starter plates are being carried away. Two wacky jesters come out to the stage to entertain the guests as they wait for the main course to be served.

heroicaquest66-ballroom8.jpg

OOC: wow, I'm an idiot...I forgot to add my remedies from this post to my inventory. :facepalm:

"Sorrow...keep an eye out, just in case someone tries to sneak past us." Arthur removes the Elixir from his Hollow Blade Dagger before slotting a Smelling Salts into its place. He then pulls three small cups from his pack and pours a remedy into one, a Potion into another, and a Grand Tonic into the last before offering all three to the cat.

Nyx nods politely at Cr Cula, wondering how ambitious he must be to want to rule Eubric half the time while a full six houses rules the other half. She also wondered how he planned to deal with the Wolfgang, notorious for their nocturnal activities, but didn't ask as her attention is drawn to the jesters. She politely excuses herself and moves closer to the stage, squinting at the jesters and attempting to detect anything unusual about them. She positions herself to catch any pies they may throw at the audience.

With the battle against the Spirit of the Night done, I gulp down a Mead, Nostrum, and Smelling Salts.

I instinctively reach for my bow as I see the cat nuzzle Arthur's leg.

"Should curiosity kill the cat, gentlemen?"

OOC: Also, I lent the Scarf and Shackles to Sorrow, not Nagure. The Grand Potions are correct, though. :wink:

Arthur drinks a Nostrum.

"Perhaps if we show her kindness, she will lend us her aid. As I just told someone a few minutes ago, we're all playthings of someone; true strength is in not being that someone to others." Arthur gently strokes the kitty.

Edited by Flipz

Arnulf attacks first Dreadfully fried chicken from the front row

"Oh great, chickens are here, all right crew let's roll"

Battle Order

1. Arnulf Dreadfuly chicken I FR

2. Kiray Dreadfuly chicken II BR

3. Grimwald Walking wiener BR

OOC: I tried to cover every possibility in case of autoroll, but it turned out to be to complicated, so if someone gets hurt, I'll make new battle plan

and if someone triggers chickens ability switch to walking wiener

Edited by Shoker86

Kiray opened her mouth to say another horrible pun, but thought better, coming to the conclusion there was not much she could say. Kiray attacks Dreadfully Fried Chicken II from the back row.

"Aw, a little kitty cat."

I look behind me for anyone.

"Maybe you could put this little fella to sleep? Just in case it isn't what it looks like."

"Hey there, little kitty. Aren't you adorable?" Arthur continues to stroke the kitty, in slightly awkward silence. He struggles for something else to say. "Science has concluded you are soft."

Thothwick, nodding politely to Dr. Cula, turned to the Ziegfried's table.

"I don't suppose you've had a chance to take a peak at my piece of paper, Ms. Ziegfried?"

Results of Round One of the Main Course Battle:

Arnulf vs. DFC A - Shield (Mug - DFC: 52 health-31 dmg=21 health; Arnulf: +31 gold)

>Kiray vs. DFC B - Hit (DFC: 52 health-(5/2=3 dmg)=49 health+cursed)

>Grimwald uses Scroll of Weakness Walking Wiener - Failure (Grimwald: -1 ether)

DFC B - Cursed (-3 max. health)

Arnulf mugs the first Dreadfully Fried Chicken for great damage and a wealth of gold. Kiray also gets a hit on her target, cursing it thanks to her crown. Grimwald on the other hand fails to weaken the Walking Wiener.

Enemies:

heroicaquest66-dfc.jpg

Dreadfully Fried Chicken A

Health: 21/52

Special I:
Headless Run

Special II:
Headless Crash

heroicaquest66-dfc.jpg

Dreadfully Fried Chicken B

*Cursed*

Health: 49/49

Special I:
Headless Run

Special II:
Headless Crash

heroicaquest66-walkingwiener.jpg

Walking Wiener

Type: Fiery/Demon

Level: 7

Health: 73/73

Special I:
Wiener Waltz
– Causes the confused-effect to all opponents.

Special II:
Sausage Fest
– Causes 5 fire-elemental damage to all opponents regardless of row.

Drops: Greasy Sausage (max. health +2 when eaten)

Note: The specials alternate.

Kitchen Party:

ava-arnulf.jpg

Arnulf Bishop
(Shoker86) ***Party Leader***

30 yrs old male human Rogue

Level 7

Power:
(7+8)

Defense:

Health:
13/13
(7+6)

Gold:

Equipment:
Cheesy Dagger (WP:8, Double damage to vermin),
Tricorne (SP:3)

Inventory:
Leather Armor(SP:1),
4 Potions, 3 Venoms,
Remedy,
Bedroll,
Big Apple (Power +1 when eaten)

kiray_cu.jpg

Kiray Nastay
(KingoftheZempk)

24 year old female human Knight

Level 2

Power:
(2+3)

Defense:

Health:
11/11
(10+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Sword of the Kin (WP: 3), Scutum (SP: 2),
Ancient Crown (
Headwear, First successful strike of battle deals
Cursed
-effect
)

Inventory:
Potion,
Banana (Restores full health when eaten),
Bedroll

8605602704_4e09abb709_t.jpg

Grimwald Gjinko
(LordoftheNoobs)

69 year old male gnome Cleric

Level 2

Power:
(2+3)

Defense:

Health:
10/10
(9+1)

Ether:
5/6
(5+1)

Gold:
0 (Owes Arthur 50 gold)

Equipment:
Broomstick (WP: 3),
Helmet
(SP:1)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5;
heals instead of damaging
),
Scroll of Weakening,
Scroll of Frailty,
Remedy, 2 Potion,
Bunch of Cherries (10/10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten; it is up to the user to choose how many they eat at a time),
Bedroll

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everyone, post your actions and targets.

"I couldn't agree more, Dr. Cula. This marriage is indeed a step in the right direction. The strong strengthening their position proves that they still have the right to hold onto it." Boomingham bows again to the Doctor. "I am certainly interested to see what direction your little crusade goes in. I do not trust the undead, but should they prove their value, I would not be one to argue."

"They won't," quips Barty as the duo walks away from the table.

"I doubt it as well," Boomingham murmurs. "But its possible."

"They are built wrong. How many times must I remind you, you mortals are too small to change."

"Just lots of tiny redirections, I know." Boomingham finds himself finally standing next to Nemo and Hestia Bonaparte. "What do you think of the jesters, mi'lady and lord? Not so much my taste, but what do I know. Lord Lawrence Boomingham, King of the Lost Kingdom, Slayer of the Bluehood, by the way. How do you do?"

He then pulls three small cups from his pack and pours a remedy into one, a Potion into another, and a Grand Tonic into the last before offering all three to the cat.

The cat smells the liquids, but just wrinkles its nose at them. The potions are wasted.

"Perhaps if we show her kindness, she will lend us her aid. As I just told someone a few minutes ago, we're all playthings of someone; true strength is in not being that someone to others." Arthur gently strokes the kitty.

The kitten purrs loudly as Arthur strokes it. She then paces back and forth in front of the heroes, as if waiting for them.

"Aw, a little kitty cat."

I look behind me for anyone.

"Maybe you could put this little fella to sleep? Just in case it isn't what it looks like."

Behind Nagure, Lieutenant Serevan's patrol approaches again.

heroicaquest66-backdoor5.jpg

heroicanpc-serevan.jpg

"So, here I find you playing with a kittycat while the rest of us have exhausted ourselves by walking around these streets that have never been more empty. It just figures..."

Backdoor Party:

Arthur_TownGuard_Salute_ava_border.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII
(Flipz) ***Party Leader***

21-year-old male human Sorcerer

Level 21 2/3
*Immune to
Sealed
*Lucky*

Power:
(21+5)

Health:
33/33
(5+20+4+4)

Ether:
8/31
(5+20+1+5)

Defense:

Gold:
(Owed 128 gold by Boomingham; owed 50 gold by Grimwald Gjinko; owed 70 gold by En Sabah Nur, oved 200 gold by Nagure)

Equipment:
Healing Staff (WP:5; heals instead of damaging)
Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear, SP:3, Max Ether +5, Immune to
Sealed
), Jester's Hat (Headwear, Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy), Lens of Speed Reading (Accessory, Allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action. Suitable for scroll users.)

Inventory:

Weapons:
Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable, causes jinxed-effect; throwing weapon
),
Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword),
Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd; suitable for Mages and Clerics),
Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [smelling Salts]),
Staff of Ennon (WP: 5,
Light
-Elemental, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)

Artifacts:
Cloak of Deception (Backwear, Free hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent)

Gems:
Opal (
Ice
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Diamond (
Light
), Garnet (
Earth
),

Tools:
Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

Scrolls:
Scroll of
Blindness
, Scroll of
Sealing
, Scroll of
Confusion
, Scroll of
Sleep
, Scroll of
Frailty
, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success), Scroll of
Poisoning
(Grants target’s weapon the
Badly Poisoned
effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether), Scroll of
Luck
(Grants target the
Lucky
-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether.), Scroll of
Weakening

Consumables:
Potion, Grand Potion x6,
Ether Core x2, Remedy x10, Elixir,
Smelling Salts x3, Nostrum x3, Mulled Wine, Jinxy Juice x4, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the
Badly Poisoned
effect for the duration of the battle and the
Confused
effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.), Zoot's Plaything

nagure_berserker.jpg

Nagure
(Costy)

34 year old Male Yeti Berserker.

Level 16
*Immune to
Fragile, Blindness,
Ice
&
Fire
*Counterstriking*

Power:
(16+
14)

Defense:
(12+9)

Health:
33/33
(8+15+10)

Gold:
(200 owed to Arthur)

Equipment:
Axe of the Croise (WP: 10,
Light
-elemental axe),
Shield (SP:9), Yeti Fur Coat (Artefact, bodywear, SP:12, immunity to
Ice,
Fire,
Fragile and Blindness; suitable for yetis only), Counterstrike Gloves (Artefact, handwear; After the wearer is struck by a Free Hit, he counters with strength equal to his Level)

Inventory:
Stone Hammer (WP: 14,
Earth
&
Darknes
s-elemental, hammer),
Spider Leg (WP:8, doubled against flying enemies; spear),
Potion x2,
Grand Potion x6,
Remedy,
Tiger Balm,
Phoenix Essence, Mead x2,
Deadly Venom x2,
Smoke Bomb x2,
Pickaxe

V916GDK.jpg

Sorrow
(Endgame)

428 years old undead
Assassin

Level 20
*Immune to
Light
and Blinded*
*Lucky*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*

Power:
(20+22+2)

Defense:
(1+6)

Health:
31/31
(7+19+5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mockthril Longbow (WP: 22
Ice
and
Darkness
Elemental), Sticky Gloves (
Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear)
, Armor of the Croise (
SP: 1, +2 power;
bodywear),
Night’s Helmet (SP:6, immunity to light and blinded; headwear)

Inventory:
Longsword (WP: 5),
Dark Cloak (Backwear, SP:1, Max Health +1, Power +1, suitable for rogues and barbarians),
Archer's Hat (Artifact, headwear, Power +1, suitable for Rangers and their Advanced Classes),
Scarf of Misfortune (Accessory, Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round),
Shackles of War (Accessory, Prevents anyone from fleeing battles),
Grand Potion x5,
Health Core,
Tonic,
Ether Core x1,
Remedy x5,
Phoenix Essence x5,
Venom,
Deadly Venom,
Mead x8, Smelling Salts x8, Nostrum x6, Dragon Scales x2,
Bedroll
She politely excuses herself and moves closer to the stage, squinting at the jesters and attempting to detect anything unusual about them. She positions herself to catch any pies they may throw at the audience.

The jesters spot Nyx approaching, and gleefully toss a pie at her. She quickly catches the pie in midair, making the crowd cheer for her stunt. Inadvertedly she has become part of the jesters' act now.

"I don't suppose you've had a chance to take a peak at my piece of paper, Ms. Ziegfried?"

Mabel turns around, looking puzzled.

heroicanpc-mabelziegfried.jpg

"Umm, excuse me? Oh, that paper! I apologize, I forgot all about it. I'll get to it later, if you don't mind terribly."

"Just lots of tiny redirections, I know." Boomingham finds himself finally standing next to Nemo and Hestia Bonaparte. "What do you think of the jesters, mi'lady and lord? Not so much my taste, but what do I know. Lord Lawrence Boomingham, King of the Lost Kingdom, Slayer of the Bluehood, by the way. How do you do?"

Hestia gives Boomingham a baffled look and mouths the words "What are you doing?", but the admiral does not notice. He just stares down into his cup vacantly.

Arthur salutes. "Oh, good, you're here. Reporting! Sir, my Magic Compass indicates that Steerpike is currently somewhere to the East of the Theatre, sir." Arthur demonstrates the Magic Compass for Lt. Serevan. "Also, we were attacked by some kind of black rider, the 'Dark Night' and its steed the 'Night Mare'. They were unsuccessful, but it is my professional opinion that it was a magical summon of some kind. They carried these." Arthur shows Lt. Serevan the Unlucky Horseshoe and Sorrow's Night's Helmet. "Gladstone appears to be all right at his post, as well. Is there anything we can do for you?"

"Great job team" Arnulf said feeling gold in his pockets and attacks Chicken I from front row again. "Maybe I'll apply the venom if it comes to , but I guess it will make our chef suspicios"

Battle order stays the same for now

1. Arnulf Dreadfuly chicken I FR

2. Kiray Dreadfuly chicken II BR

3. Grimwald Walking wiener BR

Edited by Shoker86

Boomingham raises an eyebrow at the angry woman. He walks away a little sullenly.

"Why come to a party if you don't plan to socialize," he grumbles. He smiles slightly upon seeing Nyx's inclusion in the act. He wanders over towards her and offers her his handkerchief to whip the cream from her face. "Always a crowd pleaser, aren't you my dear?"

He smiles slightly upon seeing Nyx's inclusion in the act. He wanders over towards her and offers her his handkerchief to whip the cream from her face. "Always a crowd pleaser, aren't you my dear?"

Nyx grins mischievously as Larry offers his handkerchief; clearly he hadn't notice her catch the pie, rather than wear it. Still smiling, she smooshes the pie into his face and giggles, preparing to catch any more pies that might fly into the audience.

"Always looking to please the crown Larry, yes, that's me." she giggles "and I think the crowd certainly enjoyed that!"

"I wanted to shoot the thing..." I mumble.

Edited by Endgame

Boomingham uses a finger to direct some of the cream into his mouth, tasting for poison. He then whips his face with the kerchief. "Thank you for including me, my dear." Boomingham takes a bow and tries to whip his face a little more. "I'm not sure they'd welcome me into the kitchen to wash up, so apparently this is my make-up for the evening."

"Yeah, Arnulf, don't use the venom. That could come back to bite us later."

Kiray attacks the Dreadfully Chicken II from the BR