Here is my latest GBC module! It was inspired by

. It was rather simple to build, but the turning mechanism took me awhile to figure out.

Here is a short video I made:

I am almost finished with my GBC layout, so be looking for a post about it soon! :classic:

I just noticed I accidentally spelled "Mechanical" wrong in the title, sorry. :blush:

Edited by nxtstep101

Wow... I am just amazed by ow much you can acomplish with just one motor going only forward or backward...

Yes it is amazing, I always try to make my modules preform an extra task using the same motor.

That is awesome! I totally agree with Someonenamedjon, great build with just one motor!

Thanks! :sweet:

Brilliant! I love it. My to do list gets even longer.

H

Thanks!

I'll probably build this, at some point, looks very neat :sweet:

I hope you do! Thanks! :)

Really like this one, it could go on for ever as well, will keep an eye out for the complete loop

Wow... I am just amazed by ow much you can acomplish with just one motor going only forward or backward...

True that! I am always in awe when I see a contraption with a single motor driving the entire apparatus.

Wouldn't it be great if Lego released modular GBC sets?!

True that! I am always in awe when I see a contraption with a single motor driving the entire apparatus.

Yes it would be a good line, ideas books at least with maybe parts packs

Lego made a set for the truck trial/crawler people. I think a GBC line would be a great move. Some of those bigger machine videos have

gone viral and no doubt could the sell it. It encourages cool mechanics and own desings so it fits well to the lego theme.

It would make those darn balls cheaper too. Why did lego do a diffrent sized balls for bionicle? (Think they used those in nxt2 aswell)

The bigger size doesn't fit so good between parts.

edit: It could be similar to what creator is.

Edited by skppo

Really like this one, it could go on for ever as well, will keep an eye out for the complete loop

Yes it could, I should be done with the loop soon! :classic:

I think they should, I am sure they would get buyers!

Lego made a set for the truck trial/crawler people. I think a GBC line would be a great move. Some of those bigger machine videos have

gone viral and no doubt could the sell it. It encourages cool mechanics and own desings so it fits well to the lego theme.

It would make those darn balls cheaper too. Why did lego do a diffrent sized balls for bionicle? (Think they used those in nxt2 aswell)

The bigger size doesn't fit so good between parts.

edit: It could be similar to what creator is.

I am waiting for the balls to go down on price also, I just can't justify spending $1.00 or even .75 cents per ball.

Part packs and books are good ideas, I think there is a Cusso project suggesting a GBC type theme.