Mike S

The Legend of Revolword: Challenge VI

Wow! That tower looks great! I love the water! Great job on the dialoge in the first part!

That tower is most impressive, the basic stepping of the bricks works beautifully here :wub:

Your battlement design is excellent as well, though I think the walls should be a bit thicker, especially with so much empty space behind them.

Neat water design too :thumbup: So many good entries this time it is going to be hard to choose :classic:

Great job with all three builds, the third especially is well done and I love the waterfalls! All the rockwork is excellent as well, and the landscaping beneath the tower wall looks awesome as well!

Wow, these are some nice builds here! I love the spider, but the tower and Valyrio builds look great as well. The story is really unique as well, and open-ended enough to leave a lot of possibilities for the future!

Very nice builds! My favorite is the one with the spider. It looks like it's straight from Oblivion! The spider, I mean. Your tower has a nice unique style. The ground around the bottom looks really cool too. Your bridge scene looks really nice but I think It would benefit from being bigger with more terrain and castle. Your photo's turned out really well. Awesome job. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow! That tower looks great! I love the water! Great job on the dialoge in the first part!

Thanks man!

That tower is most impressive, the basic stepping of the bricks works beautifully here :wub:

Your battlement design is excellent as well, though I think the walls should be a bit thicker, especially with so much empty space behind them.

Neat water design too :thumbup: So many good entries this time it is going to be hard to choose :classic:

Thanks and I totally agree about the wall needing to be thicker. Problem was I had not planned to enter this challenge as I didnt think I had enough time but one night I got some inspiration and built the pillar/spider MOC. The bridge MOC and the tower MOC were two unfinished experiments laying around that I figured I could possibly get to a fairly finished state in time for the deadline. As I wanted to photograph outside I had to finish the builds by last Saturday for photography on Sunday so I ran out of time to add any more details.

Great job with all three builds, the third especially is well done and I love the waterfalls! All the rockwork is excellent as well, and the landscaping beneath the tower wall looks awesome as well!

Thanks Kai!

Wow, these are some nice builds here! I love the spider, but the tower and Valyrio builds look great as well. The story is really unique as well, and open-ended enough to leave a lot of possibilities for the future!

Thanks! I wanted to keep the story open enough so that every GoH members character could still have a part in Historica's restoraton.

Very nice builds! My favorite is the one with the spider. It looks like it's straight from Oblivion! The spider, I mean. Your tower has a nice unique style. The ground around the bottom looks really cool too. Your bridge scene looks really nice but I think It would benefit from being bigger with more terrain and castle. Your photo's turned out really well. Awesome job. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! The bridge MOC actually is something like 1/12 of my modular fortress project. I'm building it in 32x32 sections that snap together. The build from Rescuing Merith Part 3 is also part of the project. I would have loved to have displayed the rest of the cliff island and the rest of the towers but I ran out of building time. In fact I'm lucky to even have an entry as I hadn't thought I would have the time.

The big and imposing tower/walls fits perefect with a great city like Cedrica! My favourite thing though is that nasty spider! Perefect posing!!

I love that third build, such a beautiful technique on the water, really makes it feel like it's flowing. The story is really good, with the element of mystery. Great entry.

:classic:

Can't decide which of the builds I like the most, they are all so awesome! I mean the tower, the spider, the water...

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the castle the bridge belongs to :)

Can't decide which of the builds I like the most, they are all so awesome!

Agreed! They are all stunning. That tower is very nice with all it's angles and the spider is one of the best I've ever seen. Also the Varlyrio scene is briljant. That bridge design is very good and I love the waterfalls beneath the walls, it does show that Varlyrio is very wealthy!

I LOVE the spider/drider. It is perfectly done! It totally makes the build, and the pillar and stonework are great anyways! I like the long pillair-like effect on the first tower, and I think it works very well. The bridge is excellent too, as is the pillar of support, and I too like the waterfalls and the tree. I also like the idea of the elementals going mad because Victor has died. Great entry as usual!