Sign in to follow this  
mutex

Lego Room

Hi all,

This is auto promotion in a way but I wanted to show you my new collection room:

Lego Collection Room

There is still a LOT of sets to add, but I must find some new shelves first.

And... yeah , I'm a old school video games collector too X-D

Next step is to add some cool Lego/video games posters on the walls

Sweet X-D! That a nice clean storage of your LEGO (& loads of movies/books 8-

Sweet X-D! That a nice clean storage of your LEGO (& loads of movies/books 8-

(books are boring :-P)

Ts ts ts... Kids.. :-|

(Wait! I'm younger than the "kid"! :-P)

Nice collection room though, I imagine having something similar some time in the future too, only with the games replaced by lots of comic books! ;-)

Ts ts ts... Kids.. :-|

(Wait! I'm younger than the "kid"! :-P)

Nice collection room though, I imagine having something similar some time in the future too, only with the games replaced by lots of comic books! ;-)

Don't worry about books, I love them too but there is no place for them in this room ;-)

Your video game collection is most impressive... and the lego accentuates the lego room nicely ;-)

God Bless,

Nathan

Looks cozy. ;-)

I can't help but admire the sheer amount of games in that room. The collection of Lego both new and old only

adds to the greatness!

I wish, one day, I could organize my stuff like that. X-D

Hi all,

This is auto promotion in a way.

Wrong! It's an auto-ban! All the new stuff you have is... EXO-FORCE! Gasp! to much FUGLINESS!

Wrong! It's an auto-ban! All the new stuff you have is... EXO-FORCE! Gasp! to much FUGLINESS!

Exo-Force are cool *y*

And I don't collect only Exo-Force , check my website to see all the other Lego goodness :-P. In fact Exo-Forcee is maybe the smallest part of my collection

And here I was, thinking I had a lot of games X-D . How much do you have anyway? And how long have you been collecting?

Exo-Force are cool *y*

That's right. Don't listen to the grouchy pirate. ;-)

Nice room, and very nice collection.

Next step is to add some cool Lego/video games posters on the walls

What about these?

poster_2007_klein.jpg

poster_2006_klein.jpg

They don

And here I was, thinking I had a lot of games X-D . How much do you have anyway? And how long have you been collecting?

Check this page : Games Collection Stat I have more than 900 games now, still some wainting in a pile to be added in my database.

I've been collecting for about 5 years mostly stuff bought on flea markets. But my video games collection is on stand by since a good year now. Lego is my priority right now.

Whoa, my 145 are nothing compared to that :-$ Then again, I've only been seriously collecting for a year, and there are hardly any flea markets here...

I noticed you have Ikaruga. Love that game (I have the DC version, my rarest game...) *wub*

Whoa, my 145 are nothing compared to that :-$ Then again, I've only been seriously collecting for a year, and there are hardly any flea markets here...

I noticed you have Ikaruga. Love that game (I have the DC version, my rarest game...) *wub*

Actualy I have the DC and Gamecube version of this games, I prefer the DC version, dunno why.

I must add the gamecube section soon.

Anyway... back with Lego... :-)

That's right. Don't listen to the grouchy pirate. ;-)

I'll show you grouchy!

First off I'm no pirate, I mainly like the pirate theme for the imperials.

And Second, you have to admit it, with out the flashy colours and weapons, I know you'd be calling Exo-force FUGLY!

Third off, you have to admit, Sentai fortress isn't much of a fortress. To many gaps in the lower walls that a robot could fit through, and a gate so flimsy it falls apart when you open it. I only know because even though I mainly collect the pirate theme, I went to a friend house and he showed me his sentai fortess, BUT I showed him Eldorado Fortress then we had a battle:

My Eldorado fortress, Fort victoria (my add on to eldorado fortress with lot's of firing cannons), and a small armada of ships vs. his sentai fortress. Guess what? My fort dosn't have gaps in the wall and it has firing cannons, insted of Uranium doughnut launchers (That shoot horibbly). And My armada Has cannons that actull fire instead of an appendage with a little red light :-| . Of course my imperial Armada won.