Bonaparte

Exclusive CO-Creation Model 41999

That's where I live! I'll have to stop by and try to pick one up. I've already placed orders to replace all the red chassis parts with black.

i have my plans with it too, but first my copy should be delivered

Guys, I think we sholud make standalone thread about all 41999 set modifications. 99% modifications will be about body and color, since there is nothing new we can do with chassis.

Using 41999 for parts is worst destiny for set. The most original way to use it - make your own body/color modification and show it in that thread. I am waiting for pickups "El camino" style, wagons (like effe mentioned) and other mods.

May be we can make our unofficial challenge with voting? What do you think?

Edited by rm8

Guys, I think we sholud make standalone thread about all 41999 set modifications. 99% modifications will be about body and color, since there is nothing new we can do with chassis.

Using 41999 for parts is worst destiny for set. The most original way to use it - make your own body/color modification and show it in that thread. I am waiting for pickups "El camino" style, wagons (like effe mentioned) and other mods.

Why does every challenge have to involve an expensive set that I don't have...

oh no mate! im waiting for those blue panels so bad !!! :D

i have in mind something with stickers and that color :P it's strange that no one has thought about it yet

oh no mate! im waiting for those blue panels so bad !!! :D

i have in mind something with stickers and that color :P it's strange that no one has thought about it yet

I have to agree! I'm looking forward to new panels :grin:

This? :D

800px-Red_Bull_X2010_2011_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed.jpg