Tarpal

(MOC) Brandless Corner Modular Service Station (Servo Showdown Entry)

Hi all,

Please see my Servo Showdown Entry! Decided to MOC a Corner Modular Service Station - but want it to be a Neutral Brand... hence calling it a Brandless Servo Station!

This is my Entry into the Servo Showdown Competition and do let me have your feedbacks!

Did up using my remaining bricks and no bricklink.

8571131889_4b98294bfe_m.jpg

NIght Shot followed by Day shot.

8571137979_d20eb37f68_m.jpg

Some other views and close up shots!

8571134553_998c61aa85_m.jpg

8571135053_64e25f9447_m.jpg

8571136737_be9530da42_m.jpg

8572230814_78512680dd_m.jpg

8572222822_16433242c3_m.jpg

As most of the entries are Non Corner modular in nature, decided to do a modular Service station. It comes complete with a auto carwash, store and a mechanic garage for car repair! Trying to squeeze all in the 32x32 stud wide baseplate.

Used the car from the city transport corner set and the mechanic figure from the CMF series.

Hope you like this entry!

Bigger photos at this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toys_hub/

Nice job...I like the way you have managed to pack so much into the 32x32...great work! :sweet:

Very nice corner service station! As others mentioned, it looks like making it a corner unit allowed you cram more in.

Good luck in the contest,

Andy D

Nice entry my fellow combatant.....good luck.......we'll see if this hits or misses it's target eh ? :grin:

Brick On 'Tarpal' ! :grin:

Genius! Such a clever yet simple way to overcome some os the limitations of 32x32. Really great job!

Cheers

Rog

Good entry Tarpal! It's great you were able to fit a service bay, car wash, and pizza place into your service station. Good luck in the contest :classic:

Thanks to all for the kind comments! Yes, idea was to cram the 3 key features into this 32x32 plate and still have some space for the petrol pumps for it to work!

Will continue to improve my petrol station! Cheers...

Nice station Tarpal. I like the functionality and playability of the whole thing. Good luck! :thumbup:

Great station, Tarpal! I like the completeness of your station with the many services provided.

A corner station is unique and allows one to skip the traffic lights at the junction!