This is a community build, no contest.

Everybody just builds with the same subtheme and everbody will have fun as the prize!

oops my mistake. thanks.

Edited by korpen4444

I think I sign up too. I hope I have enough time to build!

I actually don´t know what to make, any ideas?

I think I reserve this shuttle.

other ideas? maybe the super tank, a blue MTT, pod hunter, defoliator AAT, trident, light cruiser, coronet, stun tank, supply ship, toydarian starship, eta-class shuttle, trandoshan freighter, umbarran fighter, The Box, turtle tanker, the gathering cruiser and pirate cruiser.

I'm not familiar with the CW series, so I won't enter this CB :sceptic:

Hey man That's alright I'm not one who really minds people making things or talking about any of them because I know them but not all that well either

As far as not being familiar with the series, just google it and check out some images, at the least. I'm sure you could get some ideas that way. :classic:

Hey does anyone here know where I can find Senate Commandos, Imperial Guards, and any types or versions of clones (pilots, exc..) without the sets, but yet not all that spendy?

Hey does anyone here know where I can find Senate Commandos, Imperial Guards, and any types or versions of clones (pilots, exc..) without the sets, but yet not all that spendy?

The first place I would try is Bricklink, dude.

Bricklink.

Sign me up, maybe I'll participate in a Community Build and stop slacking off :tongue:

Sign me up, maybe I'll participate in a Community Build and stop slacking off :tongue:

Yeah, man! You're a pretty awesome builder, and I'd love to see you take on a CW scene!

Sign me up! I'v got my actual build ready just need to get a figure to finish it off! Sounds like fun though!

One question is there a size limit to this as mine is 16x16, is that decent for something like this as I'v never participated in a Community Build before.

Thanks!

Sign me up! I'v got my actual build ready just need to get a figure to finish it off! Sounds like fun though!

One question is there a size limit to this as mine is 16x16, is that decent for something like this as I'v never participated in a Community Build before.

Thanks!

There are pretty much no rules, since this isn't a contest. Your entry(s) can be any size.

Really? Almost an entire month has passed and only two entries? :look: Let's hope the entries will start pouring in during the second half of the build... Anyway, here's my first entry:

8645395951_084c77a4a9_z.jpg

Let's get building, folks! :sweet:

I've been working on something for a bit now, just forgot to sign up :blush: Just waiting a few minifigs. I just want to check, is it okay if it isn't from a particular episode, just so long as it takes place in the Clone Wars?

I've been working on something for a bit now, just forgot to sign up :blush: Just waiting a few minifigs. I just want to check, is it okay if it isn't from a particular episode, just so long as it takes place in the Clone Wars?

Yes that's just fine.