Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

I think I got it.

The head has a small horizontal bar on the back, so the visor can attach via clip. A clip like the one on the Savage Planet claw you posted.

How close am I?

Edited by Shakar

Talk about functionality!

Imagine what one could do with a clip on the head like that..

Awesome! Finally we'll be able to attach tubes, light's and minifigure accessories to the head directly!

I think I got it.

The head has a small horizontal bar on the back, so the visor can attach via clip. A clip like the one on the Savage Planet claw you posted.

How close am I?

Woah *oh2* a clip piece also attach to the head?!?! Dude this head is the best piece of hero factory. Villains are gonna look amazing for the summer sets

Oh man, on the HEAD? Excellent. So looking forward to this. I think the awesome new parts will make up for some slightly uninspired designs.

I guess this'll confirm a flip up visor. Super excited to see these heads. I also had an idea for a Splitface-like head. Where the top and the front of the head both have eyes and a mouth (like Splitface's helmet) so no matter which connector you use, there'll still be a face.

So (I know I've asked this before, but I'm such an eager-beaver) when can we expect these sets to come out? I want my plethora of parts. Christmas isn't the same without that new Lego set smell.

EDIT: Since I feel I'm bad at explaining things, I drew a picture of what I thought the head could be: http://www.brickshel...013herohead.png

EDIT 2: Sorry, mislabeled the "minifig clip" should be the mini rod. But you see what I mean.

Kalhiki

Edited by Kalhiki

I think you got Kalhiki,it makes sense to have both ways so the brain slug can attach to the axle on either way you want the head positioned......If this is true,this might be the best HF/Bionicle head to date.

Amazon.uk has the sets up for preorder. Nothing new, except 2 more bag angle shots (no back shots) for each set- rather useless. :thumbdown: The English descriptions are pretty similar to the Russian/French versions, though they clear up some terms. Bruizer's arm function is mentioned, no signs of function for Scarox however. So he's just a Technic fest. :sceptic:

The person who originally noticed it (I don't remember your name, sorry! But you had a Optimus Prime avatar, IIRC) got his/her post lost in the 10 hour server shutdown. I don't like stealing merits, but the member hasn't posted again yet, so I thought I'd do it. If you're reading this, credit goes to you. :wink:

It was a gundam avatar actually. I have never seen Lego for preorder on amazon before but it seems there is no actual release date just shipping estimates.

I dunno, when I read Scarox's description this leaped out to me:

"Launch an attack with the striking blade function."

Seems like there may be more going on there than we can see.

I dunno, when I read Scarox's description this leaped out to me:

"Launch an attack with the striking blade function."

Seems like there may be more going on there than we can see.

That depends. It could be something cool like a gear function. Or it could be something as mundane as the striking-tail function in this set, where it's just a matter of spinning a knob to make something directly attached to the knob rotate forward.

Well these pics certainly make them look more appealing.

Edit: That said, the new head design makes the Heroes look... quite stupid.

Edited by Dorek

1. Damn you helmets for being in the way of letting us get a good view of the new hero heads!

2. Damn you unclickable pictures!

3. What happened to the red on Scarox?

4. Rocka's silver is gunmetal now? Seems it was gunmetal the whole time, but that's some very dark gunmetal on his chest. It's almost black.

5. New hero torso plates seem to cover more than previously seen.

On a side note: DAT FURNO!!!

Furno XL= SO. MUCH. WANT.

Edited by Jetrax99

Yeah, Furno XL keeps looking better and better. He's on my list, and the helmet design doesn't make him look like he's Kevin Malone doing the Kool-Aid man face. Which is does for every other Hero.

Edited by Dorek

They have several set up for pre-order over on www.bn.com, specifically Furno, Pyrox, Ogrum and Bruizer.

Edited by Jetrax99

While the head design seems slightly to large for the small heroes, Furno looks absolutely awesome. Breeze has, well...a strange smile. It's a dissapointment though that most of Bruizer's parts are gunmetal or silver and that his head sticks out like a gravestone. And the brain slug looks hideous on him. Bulk is looking a lot better now. Ogrum is darn awesome. He has a gunmetal super heroes torso add-on! Pyrox, however, looks horrible. I'm not even going to go into detail. Scarox head resembles some sort of octopus/squid. Awesome. Also, his technic back is practically invisible, and this is more of a side view than the original picture.

Oh, and Rocka is awesome, but less than I thought he would be.

Edited by DraikNova

Amazon.uk has the sets up for preorder. Nothing new, except 2 more bag angle shots (no back shots) for each set- rather useless. :thumbdown: The English descriptions are pretty similar to the Russian/French versions, though they clear up some terms. Bruizer's arm function is mentioned, no signs of function for Scarox however. So he's just a Technic fest. :sceptic:

The person who originally noticed it (I don't remember your name, sorry! But you had a Optimus Prime avatar, IIRC) got his/her post lost in the 10 hour server shutdown. I don't like stealing merits, but the member hasn't posted again yet, so I thought I'd do it. If you're reading this, credit goes to you. :wink:

You mean me??

Anyway here are the pics I can crop (I don't know how to put spoilers): I'm also sorry for the space

lego-hero-factory-ogrum_17241.jpg

lego-hero-factory-breez_17240.jpg

lego-hero-factory-rocka_17236.jpg

lego-hero-factory-scarox_17237.jpg

lego-hero-factory-pyrox_17235.jpg

lego-hero-factory-bruizer_17239.jpg

lego-hero-factory-furno-xl_17234.jpg

While the head design seems slightly to large for the small heroes, Furno looks absolutely awesome. Breeze has, well...a strange smile. It's a dissapointment though that most of Bruizer's parts are gunmetal or silver and that his head sticks out like a gravestone. And the brain slug looks hideous on him. Bulk is looking a lot better now. Ogrum is darn awesome. He has a gunmetal super heroes torso add-on! Pyrox, however, looks horrible. I'm not even going to go into detail. Scarox head resembles some sort of octopus/squid. Awesome. Also, his technic back is practically invisible, and this is more of a side view than the original picture.

Oh, and Rocka is awesome, but less than I thought he would be.

Where exactly do you see a new picture of Bulk?

-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, digging Bruizer and Furno. Ogrum is a must-buy for the parts, and I'll probably pick up one other Hero just because, but that's about it. Not super excited about this wave.