Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

I think they could explain why Heroes are turning bad. This could be done very well and intriguing like there is a conspiracy in Makuhero city and truly these bad heroes are actually good ones.

Ok, I may or may not have read the end of Mirror World at Barnes and Noble. :laugh: . Sounds pretty cool. The crimson armor villain was thinking about how Black Phantom, Von Nebula, and Albous Witch had failed to destroy Hero Factory, but he wouldn't. He said he had control of hundreds of planets and even a fleet of ships. He also said he had followers in disguise everywhere. He talked about his "team" too. Just some info you guys might be interested in.

That alone is awesome.

It sounds a bit in some way anti-heroish because his followers are disguised to be everywhere.

Whether this will be the 2014 theme or just limited to the mission books, it's a great idea IMO!

Also why the heck would you read the end of the book in B&N! I mean I've never done it before...*whistles suspiciously*

Wow, the crimon armoured villain sounds cool. I wonder if he is "Dark Maker" or not though. I mean, we barely know DM, we don't even have a set form of him so introuducing another big bad right away sounds like a waste. I hope the two are the same person, a dark red titan would rock (hopefully he'd be better than Pyrox).

Also, he sounds like a huge villain. Hundreds of planets under his control? HF final villain?

You know he could work as a final villain,we are talking about planets,sleeper cells,and ships!Intergalatic Warfare!

His name could be composed of two names we know so far, Dark Maker and Goriz.....they both sound fake.

Maybe this is the galactic conspiracy.

Edited by Zachattacx

Wow, the crimon armoured villain sounds cool. I wonder if he is "Dark Maker" or not though. I mean, we barely know DM, we don't even have a set form of him so introuducing another big bad right away sounds like a waste. I hope the two are the same person, a dark red titan would rock (hopefully he'd be better than Pyrox).

Also, he sounds like a huge villain. Hundreds of planets under his control? HF final villain?

I love how we're actually calling things "Dark Maker" even though the name was bogus. We should probably stop doing that.

But yeah, I think they'll probably save this guy for the books. I mean, as far as we know, the galactic conspiracy and the brains are two very separate groups, and are practically fighting each other as it is.

Of course, I'd like to see a line of nothing but villains doing battle, but that's wishful thinking.

Then again it could be an alternate version of Furno gone rogue and using the name Firestorm.

Oh man, would that get trippy or would that get trippy.

Not a terrible idea, but feels kind of overdone.

I love how we're actually calling things "Dark Maker" even though the name was bogus. We should probably stop doing that.

But yeah, I think they'll probably save this guy for the books. I mean, as far as we know, the galactic conspiracy and the brains are two very separate groups, and are practically fighting each other as it is.

Of course, I'd like to see a line of nothing but villains doing battle, but that's wishful thinking.

I don't think they're that separated.

Brains went to Tranquis for a reason. The conspiracy guys had a base on Tranquis and the Brains tried to activate the Sunstorm machine. They must be connected somehow.

Yeah, but if the guy was part of the conspiracy, then couldn't he have just... gone there himself? The brains seem like a ridiculously overkilling means to an end. I suppose it's possible the brain maker guy (who we should call MV, since that's his only title for now) is a defector of some kind, but considering how the brains have consistently interfered with the machinations of the Galactic Conspiracy, I don't think they're one and the same organization.

I've kind of got this nearly stupid idea on who the crimson armoured villain is.

Not telling, though. Sorry.

Yeah :blush: But I was using that name out of convenience really. Though I admit I kind of like its sound.

Also why the heck would you read the end of the book in B&N! I mean I've never done it before...*whistles suspiciously*

Only because everyone here was talking about the book. :tongue: . I blame you guys for turning me to the Dark Side. :grin:

I've kind of got this nearly stupid idea on who the crimson armoured villain is.

Aw, c'mon, now you have to =P.

Okay, so it seems HF's building up to a pretty big reveal.

I wouldn't say "big", necessarily; more than likely this will be contained to future SM books, but next time BS01 has a chance to talk to Greg, it's something I plan on asking about.

Yeah :blush: But I was using that name out of convenience really. Though I admit I kind of like its sound.

Haha, yeah, I just hate giving credence to people who troll by making this stuff up.

Only because everyone here was talking about the book. :tongue: . I blame you guys for turning me to the Dark Side. :grin:

Hey, if it means you're more likely to purchase books in the future, great. If not... well, we all remember Borders, don't we?

Let me guess BP?Stupid answers will always be stupid answers.

I predict the main villain is a blast from the past, Vapour, who in a fit of rage after realising he was a second-rate villain with no storyline significance went to university to study...something...then he made the brains in hopes that it would affect kids buying the toys and persuade them to buy horrible store exclusives with no new parts. Oh, and destroy the Hero Factory, but that's 2nd on the agenda, followed by a Big Tasty (yes, Vapour has a digestive tract, he's advanced like that).

Edited by MakutaDreadscythe

I predict the main villain is a blast from the past, Vapour, who in a fit of rage after realising he was a second-rate villain with no storyline significance went to university to study...something...then he made the brains in hopes that it would affect kids buying the toys and persuade them to buy horrible store exclusives with no new parts. Oh, and destroy the Hero Factory, but that's 2nd on the agenda, followed by a Big Tasty (yes, Vapour has a digestive tract, he's advanced like that).

........Wow........That could be true.

No. I'm serious. :tongue: That was funny. :grin:

Bring Back Vapour 2014 guys

He needs his time to shine, main adversary or not. That set, for all intents and purposes, wasn't atrocious. :P

Okay. That was a funny guess. But here's mine, and it's more serious.

What if the crimson armoured villain is actually Furno, sent from another alternate reality to warn Furno and some other people about a certain massive danger but he gets brainwashed into working as a villain so the warning never actually gets sent?

Or, y'know. He's just an evil Furno from another dimension?

... What if it's Teridax?

Kalhiki

Wouldn't matter anyway since Teridax isn't on the Red Star... :P

True, he always did have a habit of overlooking things, hence why he forgot to carry the bus fare to go to the Red Star. It's either Vapour or someone who absolutely loathes public transport, considering on the Brain Attack game that's how most of the baddies die, serving a lesson to kids to always look both ways before falling into a chasm to be run over by bullet trains whilst simultaneously being a nuisance to our "mysterious" villain by wasting his/her/it's time.