Edwin Korstanje

Finnisht MOC RPA 15 a ship from the Port of Rotterdam

@ VFracingteam: I completely understand -- there are a LOT of Lego parts in those ships! Do you have a favorite among the three (meaning, which one did you enjoy designing & building the most)?

After you recover, do you have another ship that you want to build someday? :look:

All 3 ships where fun to build.

The Smit bronco had a complete working 2x inline 6 cilinder engine and working propellors.

Mine doghter loved the Stealdiep for playing.

and mine favorite is the RPA 15, because of the difficault shape's of it.

I want to make a next ship, but don't no jet which one, i think it must be bigger? :grin:

Edited by VFracingteam

I have said it once, I have said it twice....and I will continue to say it.......this is an awesome MOC. One of the best ships out there. Truly amazing :thumbup:

Hopefully I will make it to the LowLUG meeting, so I can see it in real life. Will be hard to miss when I get there :laugh:

Edited by Gekke Ted

I have said it once, I have said it twice....and I will continue to say it.......this is an awesome MOC. One of the best ships out there. Truly amazing :thumbup:

Hopefully I will make it to the LowLUG meeting, so I can see it in real life. Will be hard to miss when I get there :laugh:

You will find me, and hope that i see you on the meeting. It's alway good too see one in person :wink:

I whas just thinking that i whas ready whit mine moc the RPA 15, untail i got a new picture in house from the back off the ship and 2 importent details where missing.

I orderd the missing stickers on the backend off the ship and got i that later on this week and i build the big chrome watercanon on it's upperdeck.

6172648663_42b0094f58_b_1.jpg

107_0705_1.jpg

107_0704_1.jpg

107_0703_1.jpg

107_0702_1.jpg

I make some changes on the back at the upper deck and the water canon is olso change by one studd lower, and now are the stickers on the back off the ship and make some better photo's off the moc and is now complete ready for the Lowlug meeting next weekend.

A lots off greetings Edwin.

tekening1_rpa_15_950.jpg

tekening_2_rpa_15_1024.jpg

107_0709_1.jpg

107_0710_1.jpg

107_0708_1.jpg

107_0714_1.jpg

107_0715_1.jpg

107_0716_1.jpg

107_0718_1.jpg

107_0719_1.jpg

107_0721_1.jpg

107_0722_1.jpg

107_0723_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

Brilliant! Sad that others was disassembled:(

Brilliant! Sad that others was disassembled:(

Thanks rm8,

I needed the parts from the other ships, otherwise this ship cost me a € 600.00 extra and the parst are only for the inner struction for it. :look:

You use technic liftarms as usual BRICKS:) your building technic is unique, your signature;)

You drive crazy TLG technic team: " OMG nooo, dont sell technic to that insane, he use it as bricks!!!..."

Edited by rm8

Yeah thats mine style :laugh: :laugh: :grin: .

Thanks for the presice comments off mine building style, but everbody can see that i am the builder from a moc :wink: .

@ rm8 let you realy see the pictures at TLG !?

What?:) did not understand your question bro:)

I have been following your build. Massively impressive ship and great details.

What?:) did not understand your question bro:)

I whas miss understand one off your quote and did't see that it whas a joke, sorry for that. :wink:

After a very nice meeting with the Lowlug members and get many compliments that the ship is even better in real than at the picture's. I got last week a tour and trip whit a sister vessel the RPA 16 and heart some off the the details of the 15 where missing and i changed it

Here are photo's from the changed back wall of the cabine .

Olso mine next moc is now in planning and is the complete engine room whit full of Caterpillar's engine's and fire pumps from the RPA 15 and for me is that a new style because it's gona bee studded :laugh:

107_0789_1.jpg

107_0790_1.jpg

107_0792_1.jpg

107_0794_1.jpg

107_0795_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

Any specific set/sets you got the parts for the details from, or were they all Bricklinked?

Edited by Porty

Any specific set/sets you got the parts for the details from, or were they all Bricklinked?

The most parts are coming from bricklink, just abaut 20000 off it. The rest comes from mine own stock and mayby some parts are from the sets i own.

Today i got a tour and trip as thanks for building the RPA 15 model on the real one.

Olso i bring the model with me and captian and crew loved it.

Here are some photo's off today.

Greets Edwin.

Mine model on the real one

108_0897_1.jpg

108_0899_1.jpg

The RPA 15 and 16 togehter

109_0911_1.jpg

A nice trip to the Rotterdam harbour and a assit to a big containerschip when it's dokking with tugboats

108_0802_1.jpg

108_0808_1.jpg

olso they start all the pump engine's and can pump 75000 liters p/m off water max to their canons.

108_0869_1.jpg

108_0871_1.jpg

And cream to the cake whe got olso to the sea and their where 4 meters high waves and whas a bumpy ride :laugh::thumbup:

Lucky i have see legs and don't get :sick: (i whas thinking that the crew hopes for thats happen), but it whas so fun and looks more like a rollercoaster and whit some waves it whas complete under the water :grin:

I forgot bring mine video camera with me and that whas stuppid :wall:

109_0907_1.jpg

109_0910_1.jpg

:thumbup:

Edited by VFracingteam