Available: Ultra Sonic Raider, Garmatron, Temple of Light.

Including sets no longer available: Lightning Dragon Battle, Ultra Sonic Raider, Garmatron

Thanks a lot mate :classic: . I mean there was quite a few I just didn't know where to start. :blush:

Start by getting those and whatever sets you can get your hands on, really. Bit late too start collecting, but Bricklink and the other websites still have people selling sets in mint condition. I wouldn't recommend getting the Spinners, fun and cool as they may be, they're expensive and some do come in the sets. TBH I'd recommend the Fire Temple, Samurai Mech, Fangpyre Truck and mainly the "big," and "medium," sets. Would be better option right now to just get straight into the sets that are still available via retail or LEGO.com.

Description of the upcoming year's story from the LEGO Club:

It’s been a long time since the Overlord was defeated by Lloyd the Golden Ninja. While Lloyd tours Ninjago celebrating his victory, the original four ninja — Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane — have become teachers in Sensei Wu’s Youth Academy. Besides being bored in class all day, Kai and the rest of the ninjas dream of the days when they fought the forces of evil, but in the updated and technologically advanced world of Ninjago, there is no need for ninja any longer.

But that changes soon enough … trouble brews in New Ninjago City, famed inventor Cyrus Borg starts acting strange, and our four heroes get new weapons, new gear, and a new evil to fight!

With Nya, Kai’s sister, by their side, the ninja join forces once again to protect the people of Ninjago! Lloyd is back stronger than ever, and the evil Lord Garmadon is now the peaceful Sensei Garmadon! Join the adventure to see new friends and favorite heroes as the world of Ninjago is once again caught in a battle between good and evil!

Source: http://club.lego.com...coop/ninjago-tv

Edited by Meiko

Do you reckon we'll get Nya/ Samurai X in the summer wave?

I hope so. She sat out 2013, and I'd hate for her to sit out another year of sets. Plus, it'd give the 2014 Ninjago sets the best gender ratios of any year if it had a second unique female minifigure. Hopefully the fact that she's remaining a central character (and is even mentioned several times in the product description for 70725) bodes well for her inclusion in a future wave.

I hope so. She sat out 2013, and I'd hate for her to sit out another year of sets. Plus, it'd give the 2014 Ninjago sets the best gender ratios of any year if it had a second unique female minifigure. Hopefully the fact that she's remaining a central character (and is even mentioned several times in the product description for 70725) bodes well for her inclusion in a future wave.

Will it be a new design do you think?

Will it be a new design do you think?

At this point, probably. I imagine both of her old costumes have been taken out of production by now, since it's been over a year since either one appeared in sets. So the designers would have to be introducing new decorated elements into production either way — they don't have much to gain by making them identical to ones from previous years.

Plus we still haven't seen set 70726...Nya or Misako could be in that (if we ever see it)

Also I went to TRU and the kind lady said that she hadn't seen the sets yet, but supposed that they would either get them right before Black Friday, or right after. Still hopeful I've received 90$ for my birthday ( which isn't until tomorrow) so now I have to save it until then...

I probably didn't, and it has been sold out since Friday. Someone on Brickset Forums was able to order it on Friday. $10 cheaper is a fantastic deal. I may pick it up if I see it in store, considering all these TRU coupons I have.

This user bought two of the set at the "discounted" price and received them both a day ago. These sets should start popping up anytime now!

I can't escape the feeling that Nya was supposed to be in the Dragonoid set, and got cut in order to hit the price point. The set features her car and her graphics. They probably figured that she was the most flexible of the Minifigs in terms of scene and sales draw. ( green ninja boosts sales, set needed Sensei Garmadon and evil Wu, and needed a minion for play value/opposition.)

This user bought two of the set at the "discounted" price and received them both a day ago. These sets should start popping up anytime now!

I would love to see them pop up! I really want them! Really really bad!

Start by getting those and whatever sets you can get your hands on, really. Bit late too start collecting, but Bricklink and the other websites still have people selling sets in mint condition. I wouldn't recommend getting the Spinners, fun and cool as they may be, they're expensive and some do come in the sets. TBH I'd recommend the Fire Temple, Samurai Mech, Fangpyre Truck and mainly the "big," and "medium," sets. Would be better option right now to just get straight into the sets that are still available via retail or LEGO.com.

Thank you :classic: . I really needed some help with what sets to start myself off with. Thanks to you and Penkid11 I can now start off collecting this theme with an idea of what sets to start with. :sweet:

Good grief I wish he'd put the Face Masks on right ._. Edited by JayWalker

Stopped by Toys R Us to scope out and see if the Mechdragon was in stock. It wasn't, but I had a very helpful employee look up the stock code for it, being that the set is hard to spell if you aren't Ninjago inclined ( :tongue:). Just ask customer service if the have "Lego item 050786" in stock.

Stopped by Toys R Us to scope out and see if the Mechdragon was in stock. It wasn't, but I had a very helpful employee look up the stock code for it, being that the set is hard to spell if you aren't Ninjago inclined ( :tongue:). Just ask customer service if the have "Lego item 050786" in stock.

I had this same expirecence.<= spelling?

That concept art is absolutely awesome. And the Cryptor armor piece is absolutely perfect from the looks of it. Pixal's improvements on Zane's design seem interesting, but the question the storyline creates is: "Why do the Ninja need the Technoblades when they have the elemental swords?"

Anyway, from the looks of it, I'd say that Nya might not appear at all in set form this year. Although, on the other hand, the whole scenario of the plot seems remarkably fleshed out for a news tidbit. On the balance of it, I'm excited for Ninjago 2014. And of course, whatever sets are made to fill up the rest of the year will probably be seen as soon as the new episodes air.

<= spelling?

Those who aren't Lego fans aren't as good as us FOLs with names (Chima pronounced like China for instance). The same goes with spelling. Nindroid Mechdragon just sounds odd to the normal ear (and sounds like 3 words for that matter).

Actually, along with the Stone Army and Garmatron, I think the Elemental Blades went poof too. I don't recall seeing them after the Final Battle. Though why the Helmet of Shadows stayed is beyond me. But anyway, my memory is a bit scratchy on the subject of the TV show because I haven't watched it in a while.

Yeah, espeacially sense The names this year are alittle odd. Kai Fighter? Tie Fighter?

I have long suspected that the TLG marketing department responsible for coming up with set names, has a tendency to walk around the office giggling a lot, and has long been exempted from corporate drug testing.

Oh gross. Brick Show. Ugh. Nya's name is pronounced Knee-ah, not Knie-ah. That's as bad as the guy who was calling Kai "kay".