My faith in LEGO's Australian policies is restored... found all of the sets besides Destructoid and the Mechdragon at my local TARGET. Also the new Hobbit sets. Bought the Thunder Raider, might write a review later.

I was on the Ninjago site watching the character videos and they all show new footage from the new season. I may be mistaken but I think Nya is falling for Cole!

Found all of the sets besides Destructoid and the Mechdragon at my local TARGET.

Oh OK, I think that's the first report here about Destructoid.

EDIT: Dang! I read your post and missed the word "besides"! :wall:

I was on the Ninjago site watching the character videos and they all show new footage from the new season. I may be mistaken but I think Nya is falling for Cole!

Uh oh... :grin:

Edited by Lego Spy

My local Target had a few sets of Zane's Ninjacopter on the shelf. So my 4 yo son and I take it to the register and the manager won't let us purchase the set. Evidently, the set is not supposed to be available til 12/01/13. So my son starts crying and the guy still won't let us buy it, even though it was on the shelf and priced. I called him a Scrooge and left the store, leaving the set and the rest of the items I didn't purchase at the register.

Noooooooooooo! That is really bad!

...............................................I am PISSED. I still kinda support the fact that her and Jay are dating. megabluck LEGO. What the megabluck is wrong with you? :cry_sad:

My local Target had a few sets of Zane's Ninjacopter on the shelf. So my 4 yo son and I take it to the register and the manager won't let us purchase the set. Evidently, the set is not supposed to be available til 12/01/13. So my son starts crying and the guy still won't let us buy it, even though it was on the shelf and priced. I called him a Scrooge and left the store, leaving the set and the rest of the items I didn't purchase at the register.

What a prick. Edited by ToaJaller78

Same Target fiasco happened to me, too. All sets minus Mechdragon and Destructoid.

This close to getting Overborg Attack. This close...

I'm at least happy that they're showing up in stores aside from TRU (markups). Guess I'll just wait for December 1st.

Guess I'll just wait for December 1st.

Hope you aren't waiting to buy Ninjacopter and the Mechdragon from S@H! That's $20 you could spend on another set!

Went to the nearby Lego Store for Black Friday (really lame, but I finished the Legends of Chima 2013 collection !!) and saw all sets on the shelves complete with markup on Hover Hunter, Ninjacopter, and the Mechdragon.

Edited by Penkid11

Hope you aren't waiting to buy Ninjacopter and the Mechdragon from S@H! That's $20 you could spend on another set!

Went to the nearby Lego Store for Black Friday (really lame, but I finished the Legends of Chima 2013 collection !!) and saw all sets on the shelves complete with markup on Hover Hunter, Ninjacopter, and the Mechdragon.

O.0

So you guys haven't seen Destructoid in stores yet, have you? I have a theory why...

So I went to a LEGO store in Seattle today to pick up Swamp Jump(Half off, plus cute Fox

So you guys haven't seen Destructoid in stores yet, have you? I have a theory why...

So I went to a LEGO store in Seattle today to pick up Swamp Jump(Half off, plus cute Fox) at half price. As usual, I looked around the store and bought something else. When I looked at the Ninjago section I found the entire Rebooted wave except Destructoid. Just to be sure, I asked if they had 70726(And 70140) and if they could sell it early for me.

Not only did they not have it-they hadn't been told it was in the winter wave. They told me they had all the winter sets when it was clearly not there.

Now, I'm not going to assume they are told everything. But are we sure 70726 is a Q1 2014 release? Could it be a Spring set, and we have photos early for some reason?

(Sorry Penkid, I forgot to check the sets for markups.)

No, it's just that some special edition sets come in later shipments. Remember the Monster Fighters Zombies set from 2012? I'm sure it will be at the LEGO store by the end of the year. :classic:

Went to Toys R Us for a third time in this month, still no sets.

He was just following the rules, why would you call him a scrooge?

So I went to a LEGO store in Seattle today to pick up Swamp Jump(Half off, plus cute Fox) at half price. As usual, I looked around the store and bought something else. When I looked at the Ninjago section I found the entire Rebooted wave except Destructoid. Just to be sure, I asked if they had 70726(And 70140) and if they could sell it early for me.

Not only did they not have it-they hadn't been told it was in the winter wave. They told me they had all the winter sets when it was clearly not there.

Now, I'm not going to assume they are told everything. But are we sure 70726 is a Q1 2014 release? Could it be a Spring set, and we have photos early for some reason?

No, it's just that some special edition sets come in later shipments. Remember the Monster Fighters Zombies set from 2012? I'm sure it will be at the LEGO store by the end of the year. :classic:

Still not quite true. Either on the first or during the middle of January is when limited edition a.k.a. "Hard to Find" or exclusives show up. Both of the past Spinjitzu arenas didn't show up until the first of January, and the Fangpyre Mech didn't show up until around the middle of January (just in case some proof was needed :grin:)

(Sorry Penkid, I forgot to check the sets for markups.)

Not a problem. I'm usually hammering price increase warnings into peoples heads. :tongue:

I only saw the Hover Hunter set at Ringwood Target. I ended up buying it and it is actually not that bad. The body is very thin but it is raised off the ground to look big and chunky. The figures are just excellent, great printing on the Nindroid and Cole's torso, I can also think of many uses for his black mask. Definitely not better than Kai's Fire Mech, but still a good pickup.

Edited by Wall E2624

I won't lie..... I might by the Thunder Raider because I feel bad for Jay.

Are you referring to the new trailer on the site?

It sure is to change a few things about Jay and Nya...

-Sci

-Sci

What trailer? All I see is a music video. Can you post a link to it?

What trailer? All I see is a music video. Can you post a link to it?

The video for Nya in the videos section implies some...interesting things going on. Personally, I have the feeling it will be a misunderstanding, though. Either way, I'm sure it will sort out.

-Gata signoff.png

Found Zane's copter at Meijer for $49.99. With today's $10 off coupon and my employee discount it came out to be $36. Glad I didn't pay Toy's r us' $79.99.

The video for Nya in the videos section implies some...interesting things going on. Personally, I have the feeling it will be a misunderstanding, though. Either way, I'm sure it will sort out.

-Gata signoff.png

Oh, I'll check it. Thanks.

Found Zane's copter at Meijer for $49.99. With today's $10 off coupon and my employee discount it came out to be $36. Glad I didn't pay Toy's r us' $79.99.

Or Lego's "official" $59.99 price. *Hammers head with price-inflation warning*

That is the 2nd set at Meijer that is less than the supposed retail. I found the Hover Hunter for $9.99 a couple of days ago. They had the Mech Dragon as well, but I didn't bother checking the price since I had bought it off Amazon weeks ago.

The Nya : Cole thing?

See sees a computer image. I guess the Borg's are influencing her in a way to get friction in the Ninja team.

-Sci

And a few long held suspicions about Cole. I'm thinking my pair of GFOL buddies will not be thrilled if they go that way. They've always sort of identified with Cole.

That's strange that Target employees have been rejecting customers of Ninjago sets. Here in Southern California Target I managed to pick up the Thunder Raider and Overborg attack sets without any problems.