49 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

It looks great -perfect combination for JCB 3CX.

Thank you

I think the same, they are very good tyres but we will have to wait a little to have them if we want to eat :laugh: .

38 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

I think the same, they are very good tyres but we will have to wait a little to have them if we want to eat :laugh: .

agree completely, for 25 euro I can buy more than 3 kg of beef from controlled growth. Crap I'm hungry now and have to work today until 18:00 at least...instead of Christmas feeling thanks to Antichrists we have stress and stress and stress again.

Regards Jorge 

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

It looks great -perfect combination for JCB 3CX.

They sure do :-)

Although tires with real tractor profile in exactly this size would be even greater... :drool: 

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

They sure do :-)

Although tires with real tractor profile in exactly this size would be even greater... :drool: 

yes, but as I have allready mentioned in several my posts in history, this is (probably) just a wish (that won't come true). My hope was some (very) small tire in next year's (mini) Xerion

Regards 

Back for TC15, @Lipko came up with a simple idea for a variable pitch propellor. It was something I thought would be perfect for a little helicopter. I stared a little Chinook, that never really went anywhere. I didn't like the colors, and the way the panels were shaping around the rotor mounts was not right. 

32865045708_af054b788e_b.jpg

But the idea was too good to let go, so I set it aside to come back to later.

I started a small little helicopter again this week as a break from the U500 project. And again, I like the idea, but I am not too happy with where  it is going. The hope to have the helicopter about the size of 42092, but it has creeped in size, so not the tail and the main rotor look too small.

49367872472_971e195419_b.jpg

The helicopter has working rotors, moving landing gear, and a working swashplate.

I'm stuck on the colors, stuck on the size, and stuck on the shaping. Maybe I should go back to the Chinook, or try another idea.

Even Thirdwigg Motors is not immune to the regulatory change of vehicular electrification.

The first electric car features steering with HOG and wheel, independent torsion suspension, and rear electric drive.

49470685527_900e7548df_b.jpg

49470461541_223daa635e_b.jpg

49470681732_a681942be7_b.jpg

I like the car but I do not like the rear axle it looks very little robust for my taste and even for your regular MOCs´s axles.

15 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

I like the car but I do not like the rear axle it looks very little robust for my taste and even for your regular MOCs´s axles.

You are not wrong @jorgeopesi about the rear axle. It is not robust. I rushed this build a little bit, and as such, the rear axle is not great. I wanted to see if there was a good way to add a fake electric drivetrain, and halfway through this project, it was clear this was no the solution. I have another idea, and it should allow for a stronger axle.

6 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Also, I basically stole @M_longer's stunning V-Plow. Thanks! 

I have forgot to put that online :D
Another thing on the to-do list...

Looks nice in red :)

11 hours ago, M_longer said:

I have forgot to put that online :D
Another thing on the to-do list...

Looks nice in red :)

Don't rush to put it online, as I was able to find it a figure out the build (others should too). I looked to build it in orange, but require too many part orders, so I'm happy the red turned out.

I guess I can't keep myself from making tractors these days.

49627302448_f559dda3a5_b.jpg

This one will have a trailer, and currently has steering, drive, rear PTO, rear 3 point hitch, front mount, pneumatic pump and PPTO, and a 2 cylinder engine.

Not my best work, but I wanted to finish this little executive helicopter.

Features:

• Main rotor and tail rotor
  • Working swashplate
  • Working landing gear

More at my flickr

50097421061_74a3a09ce4_c.jpg

50096844078_f5955d2f13_c.jpg

50096843953_dbe4002c99_c.jpg

I'm on a little bit of a Rebrickable tear these days, so you can now find the following part lists posted at Rebrickable.

John Deere 5115

Porsche 911RS

Others have been recently posted as well. Sorry the part lists have taken so long.

Next up, I'll post the U500, John Deere 6130R, and Claas Atos.

11 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

I am about four years too late, but I have posted free instructions for the Volvo Ibex. I hope you all enjoy something a little weird

This is an astounding MOC !! Very cool indeed.

20 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

When something is good the time is not so important.

Thanks, it is again a reminder that the building is what I enjoy, not the publishing etc.  

11 hours ago, iLego said:

This is an astounding MOC !! Very cool indeed.

Thanks!

Very unique building style indeed!

One question about the second boom: Is the wormgear driving a 8 tooth gear? I am really curious that this doesn't brake under the torque?

20 hours ago, Jundis said:

Very unique building style indeed!

One question about the second boom: Is the wormgear driving a 8 tooth gear? I am really curious that this doesn't brake under the torque?

Thanks! Yeah, I confess this is not my most robust design. The final boom is supported by a wormgear driving a 8 tooth gear which is strong enough to hold the placement of the boom, and some simple play, but not strong enough to support a significant load. It has not broken yet, but I have not worked it too hard either.