Sign in to follow this  
Sunder

Heavy mech Statan Mk.3

This frame work for the torso is sheer genius. you've given me insight into a new way to build a mech. Most impressive! I have been able to skin the legs and arms of my mechs, but have previously had limited success with the torsos. This method will allow me to make the torso lighter and able to take battle damage without destroying the entire structure. again, excellent work!

Wow... that frame is awesome!

Almost a shame it's covered up, I definitely appreciate you showing us the interior :thumbup:

Though do those trans green pieces actually exist in real life? or is it a LDD trick? those would be cool to have :look:

Awesome! Cool frame, and the gold and green are well balanced, always a difficulty with gold MOCs. Some great part choices too.

Si-MOCs, those parts do probably not actually exist, but you can access them via LDD extended mode and in other render programs too.

Edited by DraikNova

Thank you.

Trans parts can be replaced with some usage of castom, for example CD/DVD-disk plastic can be used.

This one of best from yourself 'Sunder', AWESOME mech.....pity you haven't built this out of real bricks......might be good as a Cuusoo project. :wink:

Great work, very well detailed :thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree with lightningtiger, it could be a good CUUSO project :wink:

I don't think it will be good CUUSO priject. I'm shure mech is too heavy to stand useing this type of legs.

This is an absolutely beautiful mech. It's workings remind me of a more-realistic render of a Titan walker from the Command and Conquer series. I enjoy the use of Slat armor, and the use of two tan colors with the neon and black highlights really bring out the depth and character of the vehicle.

Nice work!

Edited by Apollo

I love your job, especially your attention to details, have you ever played "Metal Gear"? It has some interesting Mech concepts (and plot).