Yooha

MOC Rollercoaster Tycoon Buildings

You have excellent buildings 'Yooha'. Every morning I check this thread, to see if there is a new model. Today there wasn't. Does it mean you're not going to make new models anymore, or did you not had time to make a model today?

I'm looking forward to see new MOCS you've made, and also to see them in real bricks built by other members. :)

Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: Might I suggest adding links on your first page to all of the models so if someone, say, wants to see the wooden rollercoaster they can see that instantly instead of looking through multiple pages!

Edited by Darthluke824

rct_-_fries_shop_small.png

Fries Shop

Today there wasn't. Does it mean you're not going to make new models anymore, or did you not had time to make a model today?

Oh, I was missed, that's cute! :blush: I hope I answered this . :classic: I just didn't have time to upload it. I have some models made in advance (so far). I design and render them mostly on weekends, so I don't make them daily and post them on next day.

Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: Might I suggest adding links on your first page to all of the models so if someone, say, wants to see the wooden rollercoaster they can see that instantly instead of looking through multiple pages!

I never thought that someone will be curious about my works even days after I posted them, but I like the idea. :classic: I hope I will have enough time (and the mood) to make it.

Edited by Yooha

Oh, I was missed, that's cute! :blush:

I think we are numerous to follow this topic, curious of seeing the next one :D

The chairlift is another great design - looks exactly like in the game!!

Would love to see a small layout with these buildings and attractions :classic:

These designs are superb. I have long wished for an amusement park\carnival ride theme to emerge from LEgo. It seems like the perfect fit. BTW, I love the chairlift design. Thsi is a deisgn I have made, not at all styled to look like the rides in RTC, but amusment park related none-the-less.

twist%20and%20whirl%20ride%20box%20art.png

rct_-_pretzel_stall_small.png

Pretzel Stall

I altered the roof a little bit, since lego pretzels are smaller than the ones in the game.

Some of you have asked for a little layout using this model, so I built a small one. I know it's only a tiny fragment of a real, working amusement park, but one step at a time. I tried to design some trees for it as well, but my PCs memory said that it was a too big task for it. So it is a little sterile, but I hope you like it anyway.

rct_-_scene_small.png

rct_-_swinging_inverter_ship_small.png

Swinging Inverter Ship

Edited by Yooha

Some of you have asked for a little layout using this model, so I built a small one. I know it's only a tiny fragment of a real, working amusement park, but one step at a time. I tried to design some trees for it as well, but my PCs memory said that it was a too big task for it. So it is a little sterile, but I hope you like it anyway.

Thanks for doing this. It's only a small group of structures, but it gives an impression of what the whole layout would look like - magnificent! Wish I had the bricks to make this happen in real life.

Do you know if the Magic Carpet ride is able to rotate all the way around? Great job by the way, been following this thread since you started.

Do you know if the Magic Carpet ride is able to rotate all the way around?

That's a tricky one :classic:. First of all, LDD can't rotate things, when there are more than one fixed point (or I didn't figure it out how) and here there are eight of them! So I had to remove the connector pegs one by one and rotate the whole thing like this. I took the structure apart and put it together in several positions(e.g. horizontal arms, vertical arms) and it worked. But first I built it as it can be seen in tha game, where the distance between the yellow "legs" and the carpet is the same for all legs. But that way, the "arms" cannot rotate, because in the horizontal positon they don't have enough space! In the game I think it is a fraud and it is virtually impossible to build it like this. So I had to move two legs and arms further from the carpet (the two on the left in the picture). Even like this, the space between the arms on the right and the left carpet-arm axis is almost zero (1 stud maybe). So you can position the arms in a horizontal way, and I just hope that the "hammerhead" end of the the arms won't touch the axis.

That's a tricky one :classic:. First of all, LDD can't rotate things, when there are more than one fixed point (or I didn't figure it out how) and here there are eight of them! So I had to remove the connector pegs one by one and rotate the whole thing like this. I took the structure apart and put it together in several positions(e.g. horizontal arms, vertical arms) and it worked. But first I built it as it can be seen in tha game, where the distance between the yellow "legs" and the carpet is the same for all legs. But that way, the "arms" cannot rotate, because in the horizontal positon they don't have enough space! In the game I think it is a fraud and it is virtually impossible to build it like this. So I had to move two legs and arms further from the carpet (the two on the left in the picture). Even like this, the space between the arms on the right and the left carpet-arm axis is almost zero (1 stud maybe). So you can position the arms in a horizontal way, and I just hope that the "hammerhead" end of the the arms won't touch the axis.

actually, the carpet in the game isnt a fraud. im guessing it is based of the original flying carpet rides, where the counterweights are actually slightly offset, allowing the arms to pass.. look closely at this photo http://www.themeparkcritic.com/Uploads/4000/Img_0783.jpg