Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Five: Southwest Song

I would like to say that even though I have been ridiculously silent during the past few days and I haven't really been helpful at all and I most probably deserve the lynch if it comes this way. But I have to say that even though I have made the badly flawed decision of going against Oscar may be a point to vote for me but I have now redirected my suspicions to Billie. Saying that they have reminded someone to vote is not something that even says they are town in the slightest. Anyone could remind someone to vote and that wouldnt be indicative to them being town.

Why isn't Wild Dragon on this list?

Still waters run deep.

Is that your contribution?

Okay, now Hinckley is pretty Town to me. My suspicions go against Wild Dragon, Penny and ... Fred.

Sorry, could you explain to me once again why I should trust you? The only thing that stands out to me is your fight against Daisy but this could be a smart scum move as well. What makes me so suspicious is that you have been so quiet on Day 2 and 3. And when it was about lynching Daisy, you were back. Just in time. To make it look like you were not in the same team.

Just my feeling about you. Could you please explain why I should be not suspicious of you anymore?

:hmph:

When I was giving many legitimate reasons why Daisy was scummy, lots and lots of people were saying that I was simply fighting with her. No, she was fighting with me, as part of her scum strategy to fool the less attentive people in town. And you were one to fall for it. Lets review:

Fred: Daisy is behaving in really scummy ways, and has a suspicious read on her (the frames)

Daisy: Fred's an arrogant dick-sucking douchebag.

Penny: Fred and Daisy are fighting!

Does that seem sensible to you? For Fred, it's a pain in the megablocks, and doesn't make things more fun. I don't enjoy being a magnet for others lack of judgment.

After that, I've already corroborated my (lack of) action with Oscar. And I've encouraged discussion and public claims, which give us hints as to who scum are as people die.

As I like to say when confronted with utterly baseless claims: Vote to lynch me, I dare you to.

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be Penny above, but Katie.

Still waters run deep.

Is that your contribution?

Is that your answer to my question? Could you please be a little more clear as to why you are not targeting him for his uselessness?

Unless something else comes up or someone convinces me otherwise, I think that my vote will go towards Wild Dragon. As far as I can tell, he has contributed nothing, consistantly placed his vote after a majority had been reached, and has not pointed a single hoof at anyone.

I would not join you in voting for Wild Dragon, sorry. He may be a quieter member of our group in public but I trust his Actions behind the scenes.

Alright! Nice! I'm sure they're down to one or possibly even two now, depending on how many they started with, and whether they converted night 2! As far as I know, that hasn't been figured out yet. I assume we've already captured 5 of them (there's no way there's a cult, and therefor, Shadows was scum. Probably the Godfather due to his lack of fear of being Investigated.) Therefore, they either started with 6, started with 6 and converted a 7th, or started with 5 and converted a 6th member. I hope it's the first one and we aren't dealing with stupid conversions (especially not multiple conversions, which would be ridiculously crazy.) It seems like we've really nailed them now. :grin:

It has come to my attention that I was the target of our protector on Night Two. It's highly possible they tried to kill me that night. I had no indication that the vest was hit that night, so if they tried to kill me that night, then that would be why we didn't see a kill that night.

I'd so love it if they wasted their Night Kill on me twice. :grin:

Is that your answer to my question? Could you please be a little more clear as to why you are not targeting him for his uselessness?

Unless something else comes up or someone convinces me otherwise, I think that my vote will go towards Wild Dragon. As far as I can tell, he has contributed nothing, consistantly placed his vote after a majority had been reached, and has not pointed a single hoof at anyone.

If I have a reason not to put him on the list, maybe I can't explicitly state it publicly? :look: I was confirmed to Oscar. I can't get into the details publicly. It's simply not good for town to spread that sort of info.

Something to consider. I'm not just throwing names out willy-nilly.

Anyway, whoever the last remaining scum is, there's likely just one or two. And they're in trouble. They don't have a "brain-trust" guiding them. They are all on their lonesome. And that's a lonely place to be at Christmas time.

The dreaded day five lull is upon us. All of the townies out there keeping their mouths shut are doing the rest of town a big disfavor.

Don't worry about getting shot down. it's not so bad, and it really helps the town out, it really does. Penny accuses Oscar, and I point out how crazy that is. It sounds abrasive, but really, Penny is lower on my scum list now. I think scum (except for Shadell) established early on to not go against Oscar, so her being against him helps. Katie accuses me, and it's less crazy, but understandableish. Maybe she keeps up with it, maybe she takes it in and goes a different direction. Either way, it helps us know her character. Mike has reminded us that he was hung-ho against Daisy... which really could have been a trick, her riding my belly as a sucker fish rides the belly of a whale shark, but for the time being, I can give her the benefit of the doubt.

Those who can't be bothered to speak, or are scummy and afraid of tripping up, well, you'll have to be the lynch/vig targets. What choice does town have? You won't assist town, and you have every chance to.

I've read and reread the first few days, and don't want to again, but I'd love to see us get a hat-trick this game, one scumbum for each game day, so maybe I'll have to. We've had four in four days, so we're doing awesome so far. :thumbup: Let's just make this a team win, and not just the work of a few hard workers.

According to Bunsen, Fozzie is Town. :thumbup: Awesome.

Are you using code names or have I missed something in the past few days?

On another note, I would like to continue my previous suspicions of Billie as she has already stopped talking after saying she is an oh-so-helpful person by reminding people to vote and has already stopped doing anything.

P.S. Sorry Oscar for going against you. It seemed logical in a twisted way at the time.

I haven't stopped talking, I just took a nap. And I never claimed to be ever so helpfull. I apologized for being not helpful. Look back and read again. You'll see that's what I said.

I do agree that reminding jimmy to vote could be considered scummy. Heck if I were scum I probably still would have told Jimmy.

All I am saying now is that I am helping Oscar today with finding our possible last horse killer. I can'r reveal anything at this point, but it has to do with my lunch.

So please explain how helpful are you at the moment?

I do agree that reminding jimmy to vote could be considered scummy. Heck if I were scum I probably still would have told Jimmy.

Why does that look scummy? :look: It's not proof of towniness, but it's not scummy. Good town is active, participatory, which is the problem with lazy town... they make it harder to sniff out the scum.

No apologies for helping the town, Billie.

There is a question of why the votes were not accurate yesterday, and whether the non-voter will be penalised today. It could just be a slip of the tongue, but it could be something for us to take note of.

Tammy (Tamamono) - 16 votes (Hinckley, CallMePie, Cecilie, PsyKater, badboytje88, VolcanicPanik, Bob, Dragonator, DarthPotato, Captain Genaro, JimButcher, iamded, Dannylonglegs, TheBoyWonder, Piratedave84)

Why weren't the votes accurate? There was 17 people, 16 voted for Tammy, and Tammy voted for Oscar. That's 17 votes.

SNIP

:wall:

are you serious? You clearly have not read any of the posts made yesterday or the day before or the one before that!

Start paying attention for crying out loud!!!!

I suspicious of you; barely making any comments, as far as I know you have not contributed a whole lot behind the scenes. You pop in-and-out to vote.

You may be town but I have no objections to lynching you solely based on your laziness.

Tell us what you think of the events that transpired yesterday; tell us why we should not vote for you; tell us what your opinion is on Shadell's afiliation!!!

:wall:

are you serious? You clearly have not read any of the posts made yesterday or the day before or the one before that!

Start paying attention for crying out loud!!!!

I suspicious of you; barely making any comments, as far as I know you have not contributed a whole lot behind the scenes. You pop in-and-out to vote.

You may be town but I have no objections to lynching you solely based on your laziness.

Tell us what you think of the events that transpired yesterday; tell us why we should not vote for you; tell us what your opinion is on Shadell's afiliation!!!

What I think?

Yesterday? I think it was just taken up by Daisy raging off on Fred.

Why yous shouldn't vote for me? I don't have a iron clad answer to that but I believe I shouldn't be lynched because as flawed as I have been. There are others out here who are more flawed and suspicious.

My opinion on Shadell? Shadell is scum/neutral and it's all just to screw us over.

:sceptic:

Vote: Penny / VolcanicPanik

Sorry boss, but you're just kinda fishy and sticking out to me today. In addition, you're not really helping. I somewhat know the feeling of "not helping", but at least I know what's happening. Convince me enough and I'll unvote you.

I've only gone over it a few dozen times so forgive me for not repeating what you can go back and read. Acting lazy would be a pretty good Scum tactic at this point.

While I don't think voting off inactive people is the best tactic, we don't have too much else to go off of at this point. I mean, who knows, Daisy and Tammy were both pretty active and they turned out to be scum. Still, like I said, there's not much else to go off of and I think the scum's best choice at this point would be to stay hidden, so for now I'll Vote: Penny (VolcanicPanik)

Why does that look scummy? :look: It's not proof of towniness, but it's not scummy. Good town is active, participatory, which is the problem with lazy town... they make it harder to sniff out the scum.

No apologies for helping the town, Billie.

There is a question of why the votes were not accurate yesterday, and whether the non-voter will be penalised today. It could just be a slip of the tongue, but it could be something for us to take note of.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I used Tammy's nickname because I was lazy and didn't want to try to remember how it's actually spelled or go back and copy someone else's vote. Also, I usually refer to her as Tammo any ways, so I didn't see a problem in saying "vote: Tammy (Tammo)." I imagine the same goes for you Fred, and Sara, who voted right after you, probably just copied your vote.

I'm pretty convinced that Penny is our best bet for today, too. If not scum, she is just plain lazy and a hindrance to the town. We have a few key suspects left, now we're one step closer.

Vote: Penny (VolcanicPanik)