Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Four: Motorcycle Drive By

That was a long lunch. Anyway, I was talking to you. I asked you who you think we should lynch. I've named people. Other people have named people. Why don't you?

I recall this from a little while back. Why don't we, as a happy, loving town, all nominate one person to lynch, with a reason.

I've nominated Daisy and Dave in the past, but this time I nominate Penny for being obtuse. I want to hear something from her. Until then, she's my top lynch.

It's day four. Everyone must have at least one person they want to point their finger at. There are a number of town members who are, for a lack of a better word, behaving like lumps. Step up. Make your voice heard. Point your finger.

Everyone. One person. Or Fred gets out his spanking paddle. And it's not pretty.

Well this won't get me brownie points but I suspect Oscar because he's leading mostl of us in the day around and doing something like what Shadell did by acting as a very vocal and trustworthy member of town. But today I will Vote: Tammy (Tamamono) because that seems like what appears to be the most logical thing to be going with today.

Well this won't get me brownie points but I suspect Oscar because he's leading mostl of us in the day around and doing something like what Shadell did by acting as a very vocal and trustworthy member of town.

You really haven't been here, have you? Oscar has led two lynches/assassinations on confirmed scum, and has staked his reputation that he got another two today. What more are you asking for in vocally outspoken people? Now, you're free to your opinion, and how you want to take part, but I honestly don't get the logic of that. You'll have to stay on my voting list.

And Tammy, I absolutely admire your gusto, but there are things in your story which don't add up at all. There was no reason to claim anything if you didn't trust Oscar. It was day two. You just say, "Sorry, I can't trust you yet." That is the townie move. Not lying. And the convenience of the mortician role, which someone (maybe you) planted in thread is too much to take. That's the kind of thing you need to have someone claim before they are having a lynch brought on them for a scum reading. No one believes you anyway, but just some things to consider next time around :wink:

Vote: Tammy (Tammo)

And Tammy, I absolutely admire your gusto, but there are things in your story which don't add up at all. There was no reason to claim anything if you didn't trust Oscar. It was day two. You just say, "Sorry, I can't trust you yet." That is the townie move. Not lying.

I actually thought he was claiming to have a guilty on me; I felt the need to claim because I would have been lynched otherwise. Apparently, though, he was just screwing with me. :hmpf:

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have lied, but really, if I hadn't, I could very well be dead right now. If Oscar's scum, he'd want to get rid of someone like me ASAP.

And claiming to have an action and then refusing to claim to action is just asking to get shot.

And the convenience of the mortician role, which someone (maybe you) planted in thread is too much to take. That's the kind of thing you need to have someone claim before they are having a lynch brought on them for a scum reading. No one believes you anyway, but just some things to consider next time around :wink:

I already told you, I sent in my action last night, and when I woke up this morning, Oscar had brought out his "results" against me. :wall: I didn't have my results until after I saw the bandwagon, what's so hard to understand about this?

Yeah, not going to even bother reading that scum flail as the kids call it, sorry Tammy! An investigation result is an investigation result. Neigh!

Vote: Tammy (Tamamono)

Amy, more apples please. :wub:

Tammy, nobody is required to claim to anyone at any time. Don't let people pressure you into claiming. It's a woman's right to choose :wink:

So Tammy was proven to be scum by the same person who investigated Matilda? Alrighty then.

They didn't lie about Matilda so I can't see them lying about Tammy. I hope they're right though, because I never really suspected her.

Tammy, nobody is required to claim to anyone at any time. Don't let people pressure you into claiming. It's a woman's right to choose :wink:

Oh, please. :laugh:

Really, though, I had to claim my role or get lynched. That's what I figured.

I already told you, I sent in my action last night, and when I woke up this morning, Oscar had brought out his "results" against me. :wall: I didn't have my results until after I saw the bandwagon, what's so hard to understand about this?

Are you telling us that you did not get your night action result until the middle of the day? While I never suspected you until now, you seem to be digging yourself into quite the hole with too many inconsistencies and lies for me to believe you

I would have voted for you sooner but I wanted to see your response as to why you did not tell us about your night action results.

Are you telling us that you did not get your night action result until the middle of the day? While I never suspected you until now, you seem to be digging yourself into quite the hole with too many inconsistencies and lies for me to believe you

I would have voted for you sooner but I wanted to see your response as to why you did not tell us about your night action results.

It wasn't a night action, it was a day action. :hmpf:

:sceptic: Pre-defensive much? Nobody asked why you didn't vote sooner. I find it telling that you took pause to wait for clarification on a story that's all over the place in response to a proven investigator. Bunsen is offended, I'm sure.

And what you're asking about doesn't even seem to be an inconsistency as I believe Tammy wants us to believe that the moritician is a day Action...that she used on someone who clearly packed up their room and ran off, not leaving a corpse for a mortician to target. :hmpf:

Anyway, Ginny: Ping.

And what you're asking about doesn't even seem to be an inconsistency as I believe Tammy wants us to believe that the moritician is a day Action...that she used on someone who clearly packed up their room and ran off, not leaving a corpse for a mortician to target. :hmpf:

But Shadell is really dead. Would I be able to manhandle the body of a living cult hunter? :hmpf: I think not.

Tammy has been telling me that she's the Town Blocker, but according to Bunsen, she is Scum.

We did not want to investigate Katie, because we were afraid the Scum would mess with the results...

Ha! Called it! There's no way there's a Jack with a 1xBlock, a Jail-keeper, and a straight blocker. Lies and De Seat!

Oh, wait, he admits it's a lie?

But it's not a lie?

Well then.

I don't like the way that Dansmith was unconditionally defending Shadell the other day and threatened to his governor action (if he even has one) to prevent the lynch. He only backed down when it appeared that Shadell was doomed.

Beyond what I have already stated, I don't have any evidence to incrimidate any of the people who I suspect.

I will apologize for that now, I was terrified that he could have been telling the truth. I've never been in a game with a Cult and I may have over-reacted a bit. That said was what I did really unreasonable? I tried to figure out if he could be telling the truth and for a while convinced myself that he could be. I think that's much more reasonable than simply agreeing with what others have to say, and I'm rather suspicious at you that you would even suggest that what I did was "Unconditional" and I by no means defended Shadell. I wanted to get to the truth of the matter, and if it meant keeping her alive long enough to test her, then I was prepared to do that. And yes, I wasn't very subtle about it yesterday, but I did threaten to use my Governor action yesterday. I thought it was a pretty reasonable plan, considering the role actually makes me have to go against the majority. I have to stand up for what I believe as a loyal Towny, and I thought we were doing something wrong. Then I decided against it. I came to my conclusions of my own accord and I followed through with my ideas. I only backed down when I decided I was wrong. If I hadn't he wouldn't be dead. Explain again how any of that is suspicious.

I actually thought he was claiming to have a guilty on me; I felt the need to claim because I would have been lynched otherwise. Apparently, though, he was just screwing with me. :hmpf:

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have lied, but really, if I hadn't, I could very well be dead right now. If Oscar's scum, he'd want to get rid of someone like me ASAP.

And claiming to have an action and then refusing to claim to action is just asking to get shot.

I could point out why your argument makes utterly no sense to me, but it would be a waste of my time and I have very little of it. I was suspicious of the "Protector" claim and now that you've come out as a liar, I'm even more suspicious. I'll explain rather, why Lynching you is the best thing we can do right now. The biggest point to be made is SHADELL CAN'T BE A CULT HUNTER. There's no reason for the Scum to hide a Cult. It serves their purposes too well. If they covered that up they'd have to be the dumbest scum team imaginable. We'd focus all our time hunting the Cult! As it is, the Scum janitoring Shadell pretty much proves Shadell was Scum.

Look. Lynching you now is the best thing we can do.

When we find out your allegiance tomorrow we'll know you were lying, but if you weren't lying we'll finally Lynch Oscar. If you're Janitored it'll mean you were Scum and lying, so don't even try that BS, cause it won't trick anyone.

And if you are Town, you've used your action, so there's no reason to keep you alive for that purpose anyways. Didn't someone else already say mortician today before you? :blush:

Vote: Tammy (Tammo) Too many similies to be Town. :tongue:

That should say, Smilies. :blush:

:blush:

*snip*

:blush:

Too many similies to be Town. :tongue:

Guess that flawed logic applies to you as well. :wink:

When we find out your allegiance tomorrow we'll know you were lying, but if you weren't lying we'll finally Lynch Oscar.

Yes, finally. :laugh:

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"One, last thing to announce. About Shadell...when I went to talk to her after dinner last night...she was gone. As a matter of fact, the whole room as cleared out. So I'm sorry to say this, but the loyalty of Shadell (Shadows) is Unknown."

But Shadell is really dead. Would I be able to manhandle the body of a living cult hunter? :hmpf: I think not.

I also think not. :hmpf:

As I have said before; if a claim is made, it must be tested!!!!

Vote: Tammy (Tammo)

Sorry for my lack of participation today; super swamped!

Need I say more? An investigation result is a result. I know that you blocked me on Night 2. Night 1, too? Jackass. Thought that must have been someone else. But the irony. :laugh: Also, you seemed pretty keen to sheep your way to lynching me Day 2, so I think this is a well-placed vote.

Thought that must have been someone else.

What must've been someone else?

:sceptic: Pre-defensive much? Nobody asked why you didn't vote sooner. I find it telling that you took pause to wait for clarification on a story that's all over the place in response to a proven investigator. Bunsen is offended, I'm sure.

I'm not trying to be defensive, I just thought that someone might ask me about it later if I didn't say anything then. I'm also sorry to offend Bunsen but I did want to hear from the accused to see if that would clear things up. Besides, I prefer Beaker :tongue: (I know, I'm just rubbing salt in the wound).

I'm also sorry about misreading what Tammy was saying about the mortician being a day action. Did she say that it was a one-time action?

Explain again how any of that is suspicious.

Simple. It could be inferred that Shadell contacted you and warned you not to use your governor action. She knew she was going down and didn't want to take you down with her. Or you could have been bluffing about the whole governor action and you were forced to make up an excuse not to use it when it became clear that Shadell would be lynched.

May I ask what convinced you that Shadell was scum?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to claim that you are scum or that I would like to see you lynched at this point. I'm simply trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.

Simple. It could be inferred that Shadell contacted you and warned you not to use your governor action. She knew she was going down and didn't want to take you down with her. Or you could have been bluffing about the whole governor action and you were forced to make up an excuse not to use it when it became clear that Shadell would be lynched.

May I ask what convinced you that Shadell was scum?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to claim that you are scum or that I would like to see you lynched at this point. I'm simply trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.

Eh, Likewise, I'm not sure you're scum. I just think that you're analyzing my actions incorrectly, intentionally or not.

I'd share you my PMs with Shadell if I could, but, since I can't, I'll tell you that after Shadell found out that I was the Governor (I really was not as secretive as I should have been. The Finals threw me off my game.) almost all of his messages were appeals to me to Govern the Lynch.

But I take it you're assuming we're both scum in this hypothetical? Well to start with, I wouldn't have bluffed that big. If I weren't actually the Governor (a role which would be very OP for a scum team to have) I wouldn't have lied about something so easily verifiable. Secondly, It would have been much easier for the scum team not to support Shadell, or to be an under-spoken supporter. I both delved deeply into the possibility that he was a Cult Hunter, and ultimately became a supporter of his Lynch after discovering that his claim had to be false.

I'd prove that I'm not bluffing, as I really don't think I'll even use my action, but if I did use it, it would shut down a lynch, and that's one of our most important actions. I have the power to go against a Lynch once in the game, and I thought that that day was the right day at some point, but I didn't use it. The power to go against the majority is a very peculiar power indeed. I'm not sure how I'll use it, but I likely won't.

I'll tell you what convinced me: Our Win Condition is something along the lines of "you win when all the Scum are buried six-feet deep with stakes in their hearts, burnt and their heads chopped of then thrown into the river to swim with the fishes they love because they are pond scum." "Scum" being the key word. If there was a Cult our condition would be "You win when all the Anti-Town or Non-Town are Deeeeaaaadd!!" which is a common way of wording it--but not the way ours was worded. If that's not convincing, we could think of it this way; We win when the scum are dead. The scum win when they out-number the Town. I imagine a cult would win when they out-number the Town too? What happens if we kill all the Scum and the Cult remains? Do they lose? By that logic they must. There's a whole bunch of messy scenarios that could arise with that Wording and a Cult, which makes me think that a God who put so much thought into this world would not have likely put that odd an element in.

I simply stopped believing in a Cult and therefore, stopped believing Shadell. That's why I made that face-heel or heel-face (whichever's the good one) turn mid day. Also I had time to think it over after my Bio-Horsey-Final. That helped too.